Author Topic: *IMPORTANT AND FAST REPly NEEDED*False Ban?!  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Bloodclaw10

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Learn from yesterday,grow on tomorrow
    • View Profile
*IMPORTANT AND FAST REPly NEEDED*False Ban?!
« on: April 23, 2014, 01:43:13 am »
Ahem. Hello first of all. To tell you head-on. Im a good girl. And I just once accidently said Fu in lenght and stuff and got kicked for that. I can understand that.
But right now, I got kicked for cussing. I was not cussing. I was cursing like, oh gawd or dayum. But I was really not cussing. Well, I wouldnt mind that if I would not have been in a real tense rp right now.
So yeah. Is there a way another admin can reverse it?

-..-The sound of the wind in the woods..-..-

AlphaEclipse

Re: *IMPORTANT AND FAST REPly NEEDED*False Ban?!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 01:48:33 am »
I'm afraid you will have to PM (Private message or Personal Message) a staff member. The staff list can be found here: -Staff list-
It is prohibited to speak of bans/kicks on the forum or in-game, as it states here:

Discussion on Bans and Reports
You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from ingame or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator of an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.
Good luck. ^^

Offline Bloodclaw10

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Learn from yesterday,grow on tomorrow
    • View Profile
Re: *IMPORTANT AND FAST REPly NEEDED*False Ban?!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 01:53:11 am »
Okay, sorry for that then. I really didnt know that.
*Please lock the threat then?*

-..-The sound of the wind in the woods..-..-