Author Topic: new activasion code?  (Read 1369 times)

Offline ghighi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
new activasion code?
« on: May 08, 2014, 08:07:16 pm »
i have a friend of mine that has made an account but
he forgot to activate it, and now
the activasion code is expired!  ???

does he realy have to start all over again with registration for a new account?
or is there a way he can ask for a new activasion code.  :o
if so

how can you get a new activasion code?

be cool.......
be kind......
be..............     YOURSELF!!!

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: new activasion code?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 08:18:55 pm »
I suggest you to contact the staff for a new activation code. I never knew that your code could expire, I was apparently wrong.
Here is the link for the Staff.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
I recommend PMing Sura or WhiteLightHeart, they are pretty active and I'm sure they will respond to you. But you have to remember to be patient, the staff is usually busy but I'm sure they will get around to your problem.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:27:33 pm by Karachiko~ »

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 08:21:37 pm »
As stated prior, private message a staff member and ask one of them to look into the user database for ye'. They will then give ye' step by step instructions, to which ye' then pass on to yer friend, as to how yer acquaintance can retrieve his lost account without havin' to register for a whole new one.
I wish ye' both luck.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:23:46 pm by Vespian »
gone

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 01:22:02 am »
Perhaps this could be worth trying.

Some general information for you and your friend.

The activation mail gets send out to all new users as soon as an account is made, it can take a few minutes before it pops up in the inbox of the mail address provided but in general it should go rather quick. If you do not manage to find the activation mail it could be that it got sent to junk mail folder, or in some cases certain email providers might even delete the mail before it even reaches the inbox depending on which services used. Activation mails do get sent though so make sure you check every crook and cranny..

Second thing worth mentioning is that IF someone made an account properly and it does exist on the server, you can email "[email protected]" using the EMAIL address that is LINKED to the account that was made. Once you send an email it will activate the account for you, however.. It only works if the account was made properly and exists. If it doesn't you as a user either did something wrong(such as using the wrong email address) or the account was never made.

We cannot send individual activation mails to accounts, the activation is something the users must go through since it's not only forum based but accounts are linked to the game as well.
RETIRED.

milothegolden

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 02:13:59 am »
I hope you get this fixed out and I would suggest trying to contract staff or maybe see if you can mess around with the account to see if you could do somthing, I think I would be good if the staff could post here and help you out.