Author Topic: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:| {Closed}  (Read 62526 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: TSS |The Seven Stars| {Warrior Cat RolePlay} |:|Remake|:|
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2014, 05:36:44 pm »
Willowstar nodded in agreement and was about to walk out of the before the medicine cat she concluded appeared in the den. She listened on silently then spoke up. "What do you think it means?"

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2014, 05:39:49 pm »
Deerstar

The she-cat looked at Willowstar's eyes as they looked worried.
"It means my death..." She paused.
"If it means saving other lifes and the sacrafice of my own life, then I'm in for it!" She spoke up bravely as she stood up.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2014, 05:25:09 am »
Willowstar's neck bristled at the thought of Deerstar dieing. She shookit away and nodded. She exited the den solemnly and headed straight back to the camptogather her warriors.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2014, 11:06:41 am »
Deerstar

The she-cat looked at Lizardleap and spoke up. "I'll go see BluePelt." She spoke up, before she stood up and walked out of her den.
Soon she entered medicine cats den as she saw BluePelt all well.
"BluePelt, I need to speak with you." She spoke up worriedly.

BluePelt

The she-cat saw as Deerstar entered and stood up, soon she bowed her head in-respect for the leader.
Soon, she heard Deerstar spoke up.
"Yes, Deerstar? What is it?" The she-cat spoke up, before she sat down and awaited for an answer.

Deerstar

The she-cat huffed and sat down.
"I'll need you're help. It's about Reedpaw." She paused.
"You see, Reedpaw attacked me, so I exiled her, so now she kills inocent cats just because I exiled her." She paused again.
"Lizardleap, said that she had a prophecy from StarClan, it said: Blood shall flood the deer, as reed shall cover it all." Deerstar turned away.
"It ment my death, but if it means saving other inocent lifes, I'm in for it!" Deerstar spoke up bravely.
"The thing is about you're help, is that I'll need you're help to talk with Reedpaw, when you are ready, step back, and we will attack her. We need to kill her, otherwise, she'll kill every living thing and nothing can save it, not even you." Deerstar, huffed as she turned to face BluePelt.

BluePelt

The she-cat nodded.
"I understand. I'll do my best." She meowed.
"Are we leaving tonight?" She questioned.
Deerstar nodded at BluePelt as she gave a nod.
"Alright then."

Deerstar

The she-cat huffed.
Soon, she stood up and walked out of the medicine cats den.
She walked to the high-rock as she jumped on it and spoke up loudly and clearly.
"All cats old enough to catch there own prey, gather around the high-rock, for a clan meeting!" She paused, before awaiting for all the cats to gather.

IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2014, 11:51:10 am »

"Don't watch the clock. Copy it. Keep going and never stop."

Darkluck watched as Willowstar left with her warriors. Darkluck slowly approached the leaders den, but stopped when Deerstar summoned Bluepelt to her den. He shrugged it off and began to issue patrols. Once he was done he was about to talk to all the patrols, but stopped when Deerstar announced a clan meeting. He and all the warriors gathered and Darkluck sat at the base of the Highrock.

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2014, 01:40:56 pm »
|Rowanpaw|
Rowanpaw heard the leader call all the cats to HighRock and  went to get Fireclaw.
"You should probably come, if you can stand." she told him and when he stood took him over to HighRock.

|Fireclaw|
Fireclaw noticed the younger she-cat come in and nodded when she told him about the clan meeting.  He stood up quickly and went over and sat a little way away from the rest of the clan, considering he wasn't really a member of it yet.
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2014, 01:50:47 pm »
Can I get a little sum-up of what is happening? What everyone is up to and such?

Fogfeather

The she cat at bored beside the camp entrance. Nothing interesting happened here, at least to Fogfeather. She let a long sigh escape her mouth as she stood up. Swiftly, she started to leave the camp to go hunting, or at the least amuse herself. Her eyes glared around, rather wearily, dangers lurk here. Rumors would fly about of dangerous things, cats even. The subtle scent of prey caught Fogfeather's attention, making her go into the crouching stance as she spotted it. A decent sized mouse, rummaging through leaves aimlessly. Quite an easy catch, it's like taking a stroll. Fogfeather mumbled to herself in her head. She moved cautiously forward, focused on the mouse and its movements. Fogfeather pounced with great force and took hold of the prey. With a quiet, quick fatal blow, this mouse was now available as food.

Twigtuft
The large tom cat stood proudly off to the side. He glanced around the camp, as his son, Foxtooth, approached him. He smiled in his odd way and gave a flick of his tail before speaking. " Hello father, nice seeing you out and about." Foxtooth says with a rather strange smirk. "I must say the same as to you, rarely do you come up to me without a reason." Twigtuft answers with a questioning glare. "Actually... I do have a reason." He says, breaking eye contact with his father, uncomfortable of the stare. "What is it? Do you need me to weave you a way out of trouble?" The long-haired cat said with an annoyed tone. "You seem rather grumpy today, eh? My reason was, come hunting with me." Twigtuft's son says with a small snicker. "Okay, let's be off."

Junipereye
Wind ruffled the medicine cat(?)'s fur, making her sigh and yawn. Shaking her head, Junipereyes began to groom her fur, quite tiredly. Another yawn sounds from the she-cat. "Hm." She says with a  disapproving tone. "Now is not the time to be dozing off." Junipereye says, hypocritically though, as she really does think now is the time for snoozing. Flicking her tail, the show-white cat stand up and walks to the camp clearing. There is her brother and father, the sight makes her sigh and look to the ground. As the pair walk away, a familiar cat enters, Fogfeather. In her jaws is a single plump, fresh catch of mouse.
"Nice catch, Fogfeather!" Junipreye shouts at her from across the large patch of ground. The words make the grey cat turn around and blink twice. "Oh! Junipereye!" The muffled words are coming from Fogfeather. She drops her prey casually on the pile and trots over to the white cat. The two then begin their conversation.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2014, 02:20:01 pm »
Badgerclaw:
"That's fine. Wolfheart is a noble warrior willing to sacrifice himself for his own clan. He would make a great deputy. And now you're leaving him to die. Thank you, O' great Deerstar." he huffed as he left. When a clan meeting started he sat close to the highrock.

I managed to get wi-fi. Yay!))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2014, 02:46:07 pm »
Deerstar

The she-cat looked at everyone as she spoke up.
"A few days ago, I banished Reedpaw from this clan." She paused.
"You may ask, why? But the thing is why I banished her from this clan, was because she didn't obeyed orders and attacked me, her own leader of this clan!" She narrowed her eyes, but calmed down soon.
"Now, Reedpaw is killing inocent cats, but." She paused again.
"We have a plan with Willowstar, about gettin' rid of Reedpaw forever! And of course, making other cat lives easier. Even you're!" She spoke up loudly and clearly.
"I'll take Darkluck, Redfur, Rowanpaw, Flamepaw, BluePelt, LionTuft, GingerPelt, FrostFeather, AshFur and Bloodclaw with me!" She annouced, before she spoke up.
"These warriors/apprentices meet me by my den!" She paused once more before continuing.
"Clan meeting dismissed!" She ended, before jumping down from the high-rock, near her den, as she awaited for all the summoned warriors/apprentices by her den as she sat down.

BluePelt

The she-cat stood up and walked upon her leader.
She huffed before she sat near her leader and awaited for everyon else to gather.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 08:56:28 am by TinyTail »

IM BACK!!!

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2014, 02:51:04 pm »
Rowanpaw

Rowanpaw smiled with a look of revenge in her eyes.  She followed her leader to her den and sat down next to BluePelt, waiting for her next command.
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906