Author Topic: Deathpride {Openz :D}  (Read 5564 times)

Offline Aragami

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Aragami - God Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Deathpride {Openz :D}
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2011, 06:21:05 am »
Yea, but I need my mom's computer, right now I'm on my dad's but as soon as I get my room and computer back, I will be able to download FH and make a map.. I did start out making a Deathpride map, but I will use that Windmill or something like that place so we have better terrain and such and it may look like a jungle with a little savannah in it x3 I might go on mapmaker and take a few screenshots of the deathpride's place but it will be in hilly-like terrain :)
New name from Deathscar23 to Aragami!

Offline dragoness123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2011, 02:15:23 pm »
whoa that sounds cool   :D
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 02:17:35 pm by dragoness4321 »
Draw me like one of your french girls. ;)

Offline Aragami

• Experienced Traveler
  • Aragami - God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2011, 06:53:01 pm »
kk I made the map, its on Maps but I accidently deleted the giant tree and had to redo it, so it probally doesn't look the same.. xP

Offline dragoness123

• RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2011, 08:21:38 pm »
oh wow well thats to bad nobody wants to join our pride maybe when the game goes on they will

Chronik_uk

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2011, 09:19:18 pm »
Name: Kai
Lion/Wolf: Lion
Crush: None
Mate: None
Cubs/Pups: None
Personality: Kai is a young, but brave Lion. He's extremely courageous, and can sometimes be arrogant because of this. Often frieldly, he strived to best himself in all aspects, such as that of a Warrior or Hunter. Kai is usually fairly bubbly, and will talk to anyone, though his arrogance causes him to seem as though he's looking down on another, when speaking. He hopes one day to lead his own pride, but knows deep down he will have to work hard, and wait his turn, should one ever arise.
Looks:

History: Young with a dark pelt, black eye rings and various scars and markings from his mother, who trained him to fight as a cub. He learned a lot from his mother, and heald her in high regard. She was killed by natural causes, which left him both shocked and alone. Kai strived to find a new Pride to accept him, and took any chance to prove himself, as he continues to do so to this day. (Vague but you'll learn the rest IC. I'm pure rp.)

Roleplay Sample: Kai ran across the desert, his hind legs bounding foward with each quick move. As he furthered the cave, he slowed to a mere jog, before stopping entirely by the entrance. "H..hello?" he said nervously, peeking a head through the darkness, his eyes shining in an almost glowing fashion. Upon thought, he figured it best to be brave about the situation, thus puffing out his chest and strolling rather slowly into the cave.

Offline dragoness123

• RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, 10:46:13 pm »
hmm nice job maybe death might bring you in the pride my name is twilight and im the Alpha female of the pride/clan

Offline Aragami

• Experienced Traveler
  • Aragami - God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 06:34:02 am »
(( Thanks for joining :) ))

IC: Death seen another lion and started towards him.. She looked at him, her ears twitched but her tail swayed happily, the more lions, the more Deathpride would survive the harshness of some seasons like fall or winter..

FlameStreak

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2011, 09:40:46 pm »
Name: Flame
Lion/Wolf: Wolf
Crush: None (yet  ;) )
Mate: none
Cubs/Pups: none
Personality: Flame is a happy young female trained in the art of weapon making, healing and advanced wolf fighting. She knows how to improv weapons, like a thorn is a sword. She is happy to lend her abilities any lion of wolf she sees worthy of them. Often she is roaming for adventure. She is swift and smart.
Looks: (sorry no screen shot) She is a light brown wolf with bright blue eyes with flame markings on her paws and muzzle and around eyes. her ears are tipped white
History: As a pup she had been forced to serve her older siblings because she was strongest of muscle but weak in will power. Often she was beaten but she learned how to fight as she grew older. When she grew older so did her will power. at one year old she could beat any wolf in her pack easily. seeing she was to powerful they sent her out. She was found in her time of need by heyenas and was saved and trained to heal and make weapons. and how to dig for metal to mold into weapons.

FlameStreak

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2011, 09:52:00 pm »
Flame walked through the savanna thinking about the best metals to use for wrecking- ball type of weapon. "For the chain. Probably steel, steel is hard to brake. And for the actual ball itself that will be hard. Steel would be good for a head shot but it will fling back at the attacker. silver is good because it will not fling back and it is light. but it will not do as much damage." she muttered. She watched her self walk, it relaxed her.

Offline Aragami

• Experienced Traveler
  • Aragami - God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011, 11:26:48 pm »
welcome :)