Author Topic: It's almost been 3 years..  (Read 3451 times)

Offline in.your.heart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm that girl with the guitar.
    • View Profile
Re: It's almost been 3 years..
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 04:34:54 pm »
I know, right?
I joined in... 2012, I think? With the username TheFeral10, which I still use, rarely though. I also didn't join the forums at first, I used to be very noobish just like the most of us here, but fascinated by the game, and I also learned everything all alone, which I'm proud of. I remember climbing my way to the top of the literacy level - I used to RP like... -she sat down-. And I did create a lot of drama, power-playing and all the newbie stuff. Familiar, eh?
I was very stubborn, I put a lot of effort to become literate and I succeeded. Although, I have to admit, I do make some grammar mistakes. Hehe.
I built many friendships, but sadly I remember none of them. Now I have new best friends on the game, but I'll always miss my old noobish /I doubt they still are/ fellows.
I sometimes facepalm myself when I remember of the old days. But it also brings me smiles, it was so much carefree fun back in the beginning. Not saying it isn't fun now, but it's kind of different, you know.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 04:36:55 pm by Moony »
Supernatural addict
Potterhead
Skyrim
The Sims

Rizzla

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 04:49:54 pm »
Ah yeah.
I remember when i first joined, back in 2012. I made just about all the mistakes in the book. When i first joined, i was about as illiterate as you can get, fairly immature, and all my characters all seemed to be canine Mary-sues. I soon became increasingly literate, just by watching others. I also learned more about what makes a good charecter, and that mate begging was wrong, which i also made the mistake of doing during my first few days *le blushes*. I don't remember everything that happened on my first few days, but i can tell you this: I'm nothing like what i was.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2014, 04:40:50 pm »
I have belonged to this community for quite some time now. And with confidence I can openly admit that I have changed... A lot during that time. I am engaging with outside activities as well as enjoying myself on the forums by socializing with the community.

I enjoy welcoming new members as this somewhat makes me happy to know that the community is constantly getting bigger and it makes me a proud Feral Heart member. I see a lot of friendly and helpful staff and members around this place and it makes me feel like this is my second home.

When I first joined I just wanted to play the game. After a while that got a little boring and I migrated to the forums. At first I used it to search for my 'long lost' mate who after a while I gave up on. Now I use this as a fun communicator between those amazing floofs that make me feel 'at home'.

My role-playing skills improved by miles, and my post count marks my loyalty to this community. I also decided to do some art requests and show off some of my story-writing.

So long story short, I have changed a lot since the first time my paw stood ground here.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2014, 11:43:40 am »
i loved seeing all the things you guys did! i didn't really start off as an illiterate because i'd had plenty of experience roleplaying before that -- and i met some very nice people who taught me what a private map was. my first character was a black dog with a white underbelly.

i did however break the 'no dancing over people' rule because one of my friends pressured me into it... ah. but when a mod told us off i went away for the rest of the day because i was so scared, lol.

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!