Author Topic: Whos You're Favorite Character?  (Read 3530 times)

baltowolflover

Whos You're Favorite Character?
« on: May 16, 2014, 04:23:18 am »
Hai there!
This is a discussion to whos you're favorite character! he/she can be from games, shows, movies, etc. You can also explain why he/she is you're favorite character as well! I will go first. :3

My favorite character is...

Sonic the Hedgehog!
Hes my favorite because hes my hero, and I love his personality, and everything about him! he always saves the world, and cares for all of his friends and everyone...except evil. He has a big heart and always helps anyone in need.

You're turn!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 11:13:57 pm by Baltowolflover »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Whos You're Favorite Character?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 01:52:50 am »
Hueheuhue I thought you'd never ask.

-deep inhale-

Of course I've gotta go with Edward Kenway from Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. <3

First of all, I just love his overall personality and carefree attitude.
Even though at the beginning of the game he's a bit of a selfish, covetous- well- pirate!- I just adore him and his sense of humor, and how much he cares for his friends. Plus, he's pretty unique as an Assassin- since he isn't necessarily working with them for their cause, but for his own reason, unlike the main characters of the past Assassin's Creed games.
Plus he's just super hardcore and super attractive for an animated character. #Iregretnothing
I mean seriously, you don't wanna mess with this sucka'.

In fact my fursona is loosely based on him.

Eeheehee, ok enough fangirling. -casual hair flip-
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 02:10:56 pm »
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 12:27:14 am »
Why you do dis?
I love so many series, with SO MANY CHARACTERS.
I'm with you there. It's really hard for me decide! x.x Hmm...

Wolf O'Donnell

The manifestation of epicness from my childhood. I grew up very keenly loving the starfox series especially 64. I always  would fail certain missions so i could face wolf and his team. And assault expanded his character even further.

For those who don't know, wolf is a space mercenary often hired by the main villain to take down fox McCloud and his crew. He is the head of an entire mercenary unit hidden in the quadrants of space.

As for why i love him, he is a greatly fleshed out character and villain. He is very humanized as he can be both a rugged scoundrel as well as an bold confident ally. Plus his design is quite intriguing. Plus he's quite the vicious character to go up against in brawl. But don't forget the most important reason I love him...

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Paxis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 12:26:24 am »
..As much as I could get hated for this by the Potterhead community, my favorite character out of any character ever created is:

Severus Snape

I've never had a character that I was so emotionally invested in on all ends of the scale. I used to hate this character so much, and then I went to the complete other end of the scale and love him by the end of the Harry Potter series. I've felt such an array of emotions over this character. Also, in the movies he's played by my favorite actor (Alan Rickman) which makes him even more awesome for me!
Because this character has moved me so much he's always stuck with me, and I'm fond of him enough more than any other character to call him my all-time favorite.

Offline EtceteraAndBeyond

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • What about the freckles, m'dear~?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 01:35:49 am »
So many fandoms to choose from! Looks like I'll have to pick from my most recent one.

Cecil Gershwin Palmer

Ahh~ A girl can dream, can't she~? Even though he's taken by the perfect Carlos, a girl can dream.

Well, the reason why I like Cecil is because he's proud of his small desert community, to quote from the podcast, even though the weirdest stuff happens in Nightvale. He's funny, childish, and acts like a teenage girl when talking about Carlos. He's different from most characters I see on television, and most video games.

Art by me~

Offline Darkredeyes

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ?draw a circle that's the earth?
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 11:55:00 pm »

Who couldn't love Alfred ?! He's adorkable as a bunny and freaking loves burgers with his heart. And he loves heros and acts like one, he's just so cuuuttee <3
- Ally

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 12:15:25 am »

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

Why? Because Space is awesome (the place not the core XD Although Space core is awesome as well.) so there you go :3 If i picked two of my favorites then... it'd be Space core and wheatley because Portal 2 is awesome and they are awesome :D