Author Topic: Fandoms. We all have one.  (Read 4636 times)

blackje123

Re: Fandoms. We all have one.
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2014, 07:06:11 pm »
gja;fktjagl;ajgfklajgalg;ja;

HOW CAN I!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT LORD OF THE RINGS, HARRY POTTER AND SPYRO (didn't even know if spyro counted  :-\ )

oooooo!!!! praise the holy floofs who reminded me of the awesomeness!!!!!

ahgkaj;fgafjklefnhldj;fghireaughkfda;f

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2014, 07:10:56 pm »
how did i not see this before! well, here we go!:

- attack on titan / shingeki no kyojin -
- doctor who -
- sherlock -
- supernatural -
- sword art online -
- black bullet -
- homestuck -
- harry potter -
- lord of the rings -
- my little pony -
- disney <3 -
- roosterteeth -
- fh i guess -
- furries? half and half -
- how to train your dragon -
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 07:15:21 pm by Spottedbears »

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2014, 01:01:34 am »
I actually seem to go through "phases" of these obsessions called fandoms I get.. ha.

-
Currently I'm in the phase of HTTYD, which I've never left, but it's a bit stronger lately. I was previously in a PewdieCry phase, and the one before that was a shipping of Riley x Ellie [[Reliable, made the Ship name]] from a game called The Last of Us. ~

baltowolflover

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2014, 10:12:51 pm »
Well here is my answer. xD

Sonic the Hedgehog.
Spyro the Dragon.
Pokemon.
My Little Pony.
Ratchet and Clank.
Crash Bandicoot.

I didn't add most of them since I'm a fan of A LOT of things.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 08:20:00 pm by Baltowolflover »

Rizzla

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 11:52:51 pm »
I just so happen to be a furry. A proud one at that. Haters gonna hate.
- HTTYD
- Warriors
- Haven
- Furries
- Roosterteeth
- Pewdiepie
- Kelly Kpopp (best youtuber evarrr)
- Adventure Time

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2014, 01:26:24 am »
*I'm a big Hetalian, in case you haven't noticed. If you're into comedy, you should go watch it (it's not really child-friendly, but it's up to you). I'm actually planning to get the manga soon, and I might read a bit of the webcomic.

*I'm only in Act III of Homestuck, i've been there for a few months actually. I've only read it when bored or tired, and haven't touched it in a while. I'm hoping of climbing back onto the wagon.

*I read the SnK manga (1-9, I need the rest), and have yet to watch the anime. It looks good so far.

*I'm in the first season of Supernatural (but because I'm a brat sometimes, I already know some of the season nine spoilers). I have trouble taking in the information, I guess, and I have to take a break from it every now and again.

I have a few more, actually a lot more (like.... a lot, a lot), and I don't want to bother too much.

-Wolfie

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2014, 03:58:16 am »
Quite some interesting choices here. I'll list some of my own.

Naruto: Probably my most dominant one. I've plowed through all of the naruto up until the end of the sasuke retrieval arc and am current caught up to the manga right now. I actively read the manga weekly as well as the new episodes subbed, play several of the games and also have quite a bit of merch around. Though I do not bother with the movies. And don't worry, I'm not one of those extremely annoying superfans that are obsessed with sasuke or thing its the best dang thing in the whole world. But I am quite the fan of it, even though ironically when i was much younger i used to go around saying I hated it. xD

Pokemon: My childhood in a bottle. I used to watch the anime all the time, i have all the main story games up to black and white, planning on getting omega ruby this fall. I watched several of the first movies during my childhood and grew up playing emerald and yellow. And I used to have so much merch. Bedsheets, markers, cards, plushies. You name it, i had it. Today, i do not bother following the anime, will only watch a movie if its interesting looking and had to get rid of much of my collection. Though i still battle competitively, more so on simulators since wifi closed for normal ds titles. My favorite there pokemon would have to be nidoking, absol and zangoose

Digimon: Sort of an old obsession, but it still lingers with me. My god. i had even more stuff for this than i did for pokemon. I remember i even begged my mom to order a terriermon doll all the way from japan. Back in the day, it was the only series i was caught up with, though i only really remember season 1 and 3. I remember i would sit with my pillow and blanket on the floor in my living room and wake up at six just to watch it where i lived. My favorites were terriermon, gabumon and renamon. The only reason i dont talk about it much anymore is because pokemon dominated digimon in monopoly, idek how. But if you were to talk to someone at say school about it. you would usually be shunned because you didnt talk about pokemon like everyone my age was obsessed with at the time. Though now, ive rewatched it all and i can honestly say its anime in my opinion is leagues above the pokemon one. (Please dont start a fanwar over this though. :O I love both as you can see above.)

Star Wars: This was forced upon me, though i ended up loving it. My dad would often make us watch starwars, trying to get my brother to like it as much as he did, but i fell in love with it more. I've always been one for sci-fi things. My favorite was always mace windu, probably because he was the only one with a purple saber and he kicked butt! Though if you ask me now, it would have to be obi-wan. I have all them feels for him and came to love his witty personality. Im also a part of this fandom for one huge reason, starwars battlefront. This and starfox assualt were the two multi player games me and my siblings would stay up an entire night playing. Yea im a nerd lol.

Assassin's creed: One word, amazing. If this series didnt have the issue with the player having to switch between the assassin and desmond, or whoever else thats just a normal person, i would love it a lot more. But man, some of the stories in the series are amazing. Even more so in the novels. My favorite has to be ezio, hands down. He's just so entertaining as a main character. Plus, some of the jokes and references in the games are hilarious. 1 and 2 have to be my favorites out of the bunch. Not much of a fan of 4 though honestly.

Some other fandoms:
   - Yugioh
   - The Elder Scrolls
   - Warrior Cat Series
   - Otaku
   - Super Smash Bros.
   - Death Note
   - Uberhaxornova
   - Tobuscus
   - Jacksfilms
   - Abridging (Too many series i like.)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 04:00:08 am by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2014, 04:01:54 am »
MLP

'Nough Said

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline RecklessHoodie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Ignore alien orders
    • recklesshoodie
    • bitwayward
    • recklesshoodie
    • View Profile
    • bitwayward
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2014, 08:31:41 am »
Mine are

* Marvel *
* Doctor Who *
* Sherlock Holmes *
* Supernatural *

Signature © peachano3o
Deviantart Tumblr
My Presets

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2014, 11:11:41 am »
Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, Avatar The Last Airbender, Warrior Cats, Marvel, Disney... The list goes on.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??