Author Topic: META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))  (Read 52959 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
Re: META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))
« Reply #300 on: July 05, 2014, 09:08:55 pm »
Maddi

Maddi laughed, but it came out strangled and quiet, she briefly touched her jaw, muttering a quiet ouch. She then thanked him, not making eye contact as she rubbed her branded shoulder, uncomfortable by how much of it wasn't covered by the shirt. Looking at her feet, she coughed before meeting his eyes "Zeke... I'm not sure I can leave..." She muttered thinking about the stupid they had put in her back. It would take a miracle to get out undetected.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 05, 2014, 09:18:03 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse
"The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remains as your legacy."

"What do you mean?" Ezekiel said, his voice a bit hoarse- his icy blue eyes growing wide. Did she just wince as she touched her jaw? Have they been abusing her? These questions, doubts, and everything else clouded his thoughts and he let out a small growl. But, that was all that was water under the bridge now- because the only priority was getting Maddi out- and why was she protesting this?
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 05, 2014, 09:42:32 pm »
Maddi

Maddi shied away a little bit when he growled and wrung her hands together in front of her. "I'm sorry. Really really sorry, but you're going to have to go without me. They put in a tracker this morning, and with that I would lead them right to us...." Right now she was angry how cruel the world could be, but she turned and lifted her shirt a bit to show him the small bump on her back. She had almost forgotten the burn on her shoulder and began to tug on the shirt to hide it, but then decided he would see it eventually and let this sleeve fall back, exposing the AntiMeta logo burned into her skin.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 06, 2014, 01:53:22 am »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse
"The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remains as your legacy."

Ezekiel shook his head. Slowly at first. Then frantically, nervously. "No." He mumbled, before repeating it, as h continued to shake his head. "No no- goddamn it, no!" He said, growling out of frustration. "I'll stay. If you're staying- I'm staying." He said, at last. He had this whole heroic plan to save her, and bring her back to the ranch. And then what? someone would eventually catch up- try and take them away. This life was unfair- but it were the cards he was delt- he just had to play them correctly. "I'm going to stay." He repeated.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 06, 2014, 02:46:07 am »
Maddi

Maddi cringed, grabbing his hand and pulling him behind the building. "No! You can't stay here!" She whimpered, hugging him tightly. She didn't want to let go, but decided she had to keep up the facade. "You can't stay here Ezekiel. They will catch you!" She squeezed her hands together as she stared at the ground. "I'm sorry but you have to leave me behind."

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 06, 2014, 03:12:08 am »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse

Ezekiel shook his head, letting out another growl of frustration. "I have to stay here- even if they do catch me. I'll turn myself in." He said, not wanting to let go either, and whimpering slightly when she pulled away. At her next words, his eyes widened a touch, his lips pulling taut in disbelief. "Leave you behind? and go where? I have nobody to go back to- you're the only person I have left." He murmured, frustrated out of his mind that he couldn't save her- couldn't save himself.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 06, 2014, 03:28:34 am »
Maddi

"Going to be okay, because you are not going to turn yourself in. You will move on and find someone else to argue with." Without me.... she added in her mind, smiling weakly. She then grabbed the small sack from the bushes and gave him a quick hug and after a moments hesitation, a small kiss on the cheek. She then ran back to the barracks, making sure to not look back at him as she entered the building and shoved the bag into the small crack between the bed and the wall. She then sat on the bed, holding her head in her hands.

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 07, 2014, 01:17:05 pm »
Ezekiel Jebeddiah Crosse

"I cant leave you here, Mad." Ezekiel said, watching her go back into the barracks. The kiss on his cheek stinging his skin, and he shook his head slowly. Now people were staring, that's for sure. Glancing around, with wide, icy blue eyes, Zeke narrowed his eyes upon the first officer he saw, slowly stalking forward with a blank expression.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 07, 2014, 01:27:46 pm »
Seems like a lovely RP
Hope all goes well)
~Shay
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 01:32:46 pm by S-H-A-Y »
pm for free art i need practice

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2014, 02:46:42 pm »
Maddi

"You realize that displays of affection are punishable by whip here, right?" Maddi yelped, sitting up right, quite startled by the sudden voice. She saw Cameron sitting in the bunk in front of her with a blank expression. The girl growled and stared back, "I don't care." She whispered leaning back a little. "So what is he to you? I mean, there has to be some reason you would be even remotely friendly with an AntiMeta." Growling once more Maddi glared at the boy, "Just because you don't know him doesn't give you the right to judge him. You'd be surprised." She chuckled slightly before continuing "And what he is to me? Just like I am the only one for him to go back to, he is the only person I have left. My dad is a drunkard, my brother turned me in, and my mom is dead. Ezekiel is the only one left."