Author Topic: A shimmer of Hope ~ Power Wolf Rp YOU MAY POST  (Read 26677 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: A shimmer of Hope ~ Power Wolf Rp YOU MAY POST
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2014, 04:15:19 pm »

The leaves danced in the wind beneath the shewolf's paws. Freedom was so peaceful, carefree and alone. She sat against a large tree, which at the time felt like the perfect spot. Her amber eyes darted around her worriedly despite her relaxed pose. Briefly closing her eyes, she willed the wind to travel towards her from the left. Sitting up straight, she inhaled the scents of the forest. With her particularly heightened sense of smell, she could identify a lot of wolves and roughly the same quantity of demons. She hadn't really chosen a side, demon or wolf. She tended to avoid them either way, but his had to be interesting. King Terror was merely an object of fascination to her, the way he could manipulate icy fear into the hearts of the strongest of warriors. In her eyes, neither side was good. Most wolves treat others selfishly, only being friendly to earn respect, therefore leading to power for themselves. Most demons kill for power, also for themselves.

Maryium shook herself out of her sitting position and instead of walking, she bent her hind legs and leaped onto the nearest branch hanging relatively close to the ground. Continuing to jump from branch to branch, she followed the growing scent of wolves and demons alike. She finally stopped just a few feet away from the scene, high up enough to stay hidden from the show. Her attention switched from each being, who all seemed to be quite average. Last of all, her gaze landed on a wolf standing opposite the rest. His pelt was noticeable, to say the least. It was similar to that of a demon's apart from the neon green markings. He was the first wolf she had seen stand alongside King Terror. "How fascinating." She muttered with a small smile, making sure to not be heard.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2014, 12:32:00 am »

Shadow turned as Crystal and her pack smelled demons.
"Well, who do we have there? I must say, this is quite a ragged bunch of fleas that has clustered here." Said a wolf with neon green paws. "Who are you?!" The fire wolf growled his paws erupting into flames. The grass around him died. He raised his tail, lighting the tip on fire.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2014, 05:21:18 pm »
Insidious Nefarious

Insidious simply grinned maliciously and licked the side of his corrupted jaw with his serpent line tongue. The dark wolf paced a few steps closer, flashing his jagged teeth as he spoke, "I could be many things. You worst nightmare, your killer, even death itself. Though you may call me by my title name, Insidious." His long tail lashed about as he spoke calmly to the group. He lifted his head boldly in a cocky motion and grinned. "Now, it's my turn to ask a question. Which one of you would like to be my next victim?" He gazed darkly at the croup of congregated wolves. Though out of the corner of his eyes, he noticed the gleaming light coming from several onlooker's gazes. He quickly took note of all the celestials that were in attendance, estimating his odds. As long as those bone-headed idiots don't come after me  while attacking them, I should be fine. He smirked to himself as he glanced behind his shoulder spotting the group of King Terror's demons approaching.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2014, 05:47:06 pm »
Anne
"No guilt in life. No fear in death."

Personality: Anne is the distant, day-dreaming type. She appears to be quite timid and meek, shy, even, but that's not the case. She simply doesnt crave interaction with others, may it be a simple conversation, or a debate about herself or her family. Anne is the "loner" type, not really working well with others, however does exceptionally on her own. She has a raw talent, and uses her Necromancy abilities in a different way than percieved. She's twisted the "necromancy" element into something a tad different, but it's still logical and sensible. Anne rarely speaks, but if she does, it's something harshly crude or sarcastic- she doesn't do well with idiotic questions. She is skilled in creating illusions that instill fear into others. Most assume she would be wind or air, given her pelt color, but she is in fact, a necromancer. The young lady can be crude towards others, but comes off as shy and timid.

History: Anne was the youngest of the litter, however, she wasn't the runt. She has parents who were loners, so naturally, she would become a loner too, someday. Her small family consisting of two parents and four pups decided to create a pack, but Anne decided to keep going along as a loner. From what she has heard two of her siblings had already succumbed to starvation, dehydration, and all that jazz- and the rest of her family strives to provide for themselves. Anne has no relationship nor communications with them.

Power: Necromancy

Pack or Loner: Loner
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 05:53:37 pm by Jane Doe »
"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2014, 06:21:45 am »

Maryium's spark of interest had at least by now turned into a fire of curiosity for this conflict. She did not intend to choose a side, but did slowly lower herself to a branch closer to the ground, possibly now in plain sight. "Don't mind me. Do continue." Her voice slipped through the air like a breeze, it often had the affect of making others shiver, which she sometimes tended to use to her advantage. She ripped her eyes away from the dark wolf, who was apparently named Insidious, and turned to one of the other wolves. A small smile appeared on her maw when the grass beneath one wolf's paws burst into flames. Fire wolves and their temper.

Maryium was lying in a relatively comfortable position. She lay with her head resting on one paw, turned to the side to watch the source of entertainment. Her other paw was lazily hanging beneath her, swaying back and forth. She had noticed that the trees had gone quiet, as if holding their breath in tension. She shifted uncomfortably, sending a soft breeze running through the trees to let the familiar sound of rustling leaves reach her ears once more. Much better.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2014, 05:48:44 pm »
(Accepted, and I will make a temporary ban on Necromancy wolves, as they are supposed to be extremely rare.)

Crystal looked at a wind wolf. But when she said to continue, she turned back to Insidious. Fallon, her friend, sensed more demons and he growled, "Your with King Terror aren't you?!" Seeing a small puddle a few yards away, he used the water and made a clone of himself. This was Fallon's signature move, making clones of himself. Crystal watched as the 2 black water wolves stood shoulder, the clone and the genuine, both snarling at Insidious.

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2014, 12:01:51 pm »

Shadow growled slightly, mostly at the water wolf, as Shadow wanted to take on the demon wolf. But Shadow held back, knowing this water wolf could easily kill him if he wanted.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2014, 03:29:26 am »
(Sorry for not posting. I've had a lot of family stuff happen lately and I haven't been in a good enough mood to reply. Will soon though ^^)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2014, 09:25:00 pm »
It's ok ^^ ))

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2014, 08:36:45 pm »
Name: Wingu
Personality: Calm, Loyal, Nice, Kind. She doesn't like demons
History: Find out in rp
Power: Wind
Pack or Loner: Loner
Family: None, her mother and siblings were killed by Demons, and her father was a spy on King Terror, but was caught and King Terror killed him.
Other: None