Author Topic: A shimmer of Hope ~ Power Wolf Rp YOU MAY POST  (Read 26676 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: A shimmer of Hope ~ Power Wolf Rp YOU MAY POST
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2014, 03:18:58 pm »
Accepted, waiting for Arkani's Void))

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2014, 12:04:43 am »
Insidious Nefarious

His head lifted a bit as he heard an odd whisper in the wind, able to seen the light toned wolf lounging around, apparently spectating the scene. A prick of curiosity rose about the wind would, though he shouldered if off as his thoughts were interrupted by the water wolf's yell. "I suppose you could call it an odd kinship we have. I don't think it matters though. Even if  i was or wasn't under his allegiance, I would still stand where I am now with the same blood lust," Insidious shone his dark gaze over the two wolves, seeing as the clone was made and taunted with a smirk, "Cute. I bet that took years to master, in the kiddie pool." He rose from his relaxed stance, feeling his paw soak in the noxious liquid gathered in the creases of his paw pads. He waited for the clan of demons to get closer before grinning twistedly, "Now, which one of you wants to take me on first?" His large tail lashed as his eyes drew the the water wolves, guessing his opponent would be them, though he could see the wolves behind them were infuriated as well.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2014, 09:34:43 am »

As the wolves began to grow angrier, their talents began to properly show. With a growl, one water wolf had managed to somehow make a clone of himself out of a puddle. Maryium resisted the urge to let out a surprised snort and her gaze travelled to the Necromancy wolf, named Insidious, who's paws seemed to burn the ground beneath him. Maryium couldn't help but shiver. She was fine with fire and water as wind could normally hold them off, but poison?

As the two sides faced each other, a screeching sound caused Maryium to turn. The demons were now fast approaching, passing her with a shake of the branch she was perched on. She couldn't help but growl, rolling her eyes. The forest was tense and silent as Maryium relaxed her position, resting her head in her paws.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2014, 11:29:19 am »

Shadow watched as the black Water wolf made a clone of himself from a puddle. That's not a small puddle either.. He perked his ears when he heard the scream of Demons. "Great.." He then looked at Insidious when he asked who would attempt to attack him first. Shadow took the opportunity and leapt. He attempted to land on Insidious' haunches, and if it landed he would attempt to bite his spine.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2014, 02:56:54 pm »
Fallon was about to lunge at Insidious when Shadow attacked. He growled, watching as the black fire wolf tried to bite Insidious.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2014, 11:37:13 pm »
Insidious Nefarious

His sly smirk was slated as the wolf lunged at him with great ferocity. The ruffian managed to dive his paws in a locking position on his haunches. The dark wolf flashed his teeth with a sudden malice and dipped his tail in the lage puddle of venom he had made, soaking it before lashing it and attempting to splash the burning liquid in his eyes, although he knew the possibility of succession for that was slim. Nevertheless, either way, it worked as a decoy as the wolf weaseled himself out of the pin in haste and took a few strides back, his eyes glowing warily now. The tuft of fur on his back was ruffled from where the fire wolf tried to dive his fangs into though was narrowly distracted. Insidious's eyes merged back with the wolf's as he scoffed, "You ignorant fool. You really think I would be defeated by such a tactic?" More of the poison seeped from his paws as he grinned, "Good luck with that pup." With his large claws now unsheathed, he lunged forward, not seeming to be deriving on a direct course. Once he was in striking distance, he lunged with great velocity in the air, seeming to aim to pin down the wolf. Though his true intent was to rake his poison infected claws through the opponent's death and watch the venom work it's magic.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2014, 06:54:24 pm »

Maryium was surprised they had actually started to fight. She thought that they would just sit there all day and night firing insults at each other, waiting for someone to make the first move. She wasn't one to take sides, but she secretly wished for the demon-wolf to win. She wanted him to get out alive so that she could at least find out more about him. It wasn't her fault. She was just curious.

She raised her paw to itch a spot behind her ear, weighing out her options. It wasn't fair for the demon-wolf to be alone against a whole pack and some. Better give the poor thing a helping paw. The she-wolf closed her eyes, willing the air to bend and form an invisible wall between the two wolves fighting and the onlookers. It wasn't completely foolproof, and almost definitely not indestructible; but it would be able to possibly prevent any unfair interference with the two fighting wolves for a while.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 06:57:01 pm by Sherlolly »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline Howl at the Moon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • I may be a simple human, but I have a Wolf's Heart
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2014, 12:04:05 pm »
Shadow snarled, and ducked just enough to dodge the attack. He started as the venom ate away at the grass. He turned and leaped at Insidious, but leapt past him. He quickly turned and bit his scruff, attempting to pin the wolf on his stomach.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2014, 04:04:03 pm »
-Bump?-

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2014, 09:12:05 pm »
Insidious Nefarious

The wolf grimaced as the attack was dodged by the opposing wolf and cursed low under his panting breath. He wiped back around with great agility to try and eliminate his blind spot as he continued with a succession of clawing with his venomous talon like weapons. To his surprise, the enemy swept right past him, too fast to tell if the wold had sustained severe damage from his obsidian claws. His eyes narrowed in deep malice as his opponent came around and latched there jaws around his scruff, attempting to pin him down. Though the weight of the wolf was bothersome for insidious, he managed to maintain his standing position and dipped his head down towards the ground. I have to keep the bastard away. I refuse to let one sole rookie pup get the better of me! The dark voice in his head sounded into his conscious as his dark eyes widened with sinister intent, a crazed smile plaguing his face. He quickly lapped up some of the stray poison that was puddled on the ground and snapped around as his scruff was spitting, spatting the poison right in the enemy's face. His claws itched for blood as he lunged forward at the wolf in attempted to pin him down. Insidious let out a feral snarl uprising deep from his chest as he snapped his dagger like teeth right for his flesh. Die. Die. Die. Die! In his head the same word echoing out several times in a crazed tone. The wolf grinned sinisterly and didn't hesitate to try and make these erratic thoughts a reality for the other wolf, burying his fangs in fur seeking to let loose a sudden finishing blow.