Author Topic: Ask White/Allegra  (Read 13023 times)

wolfdog01

Re: Ask White/Allegra
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2014, 06:50:24 am »
I have arrived...

1. How do you draw so gewd? ;-;
2. What made you choose Allegra's colors?
3. If you could be a feather or a rock, which would you chose?
4. If you could literally go into the FH game in RL, where would you go first?
5..Are you a fight or flight person?
6. When will you get noticed by senpai?
7. If you were a cavewoman back in the dino times, and you could tame a dino and ride it, what dino would it be?
8. Have you ever thought about becoming a dragon?
9. Can you answer this last question in big font?
10. Did you notice the two periods next to the five?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 07:07:50 am by ~Thyme~ »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2014, 04:55:22 pm »
Who is the character Frie? I noticed the name on your characters section. What does he or she look like?

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2014, 03:21:02 am »
1. Can I have your cookies? c:
2. How did you become so fab? C:
3. Do you play any other games besides FeralHeart?
4. Canine or Feline?

~~Autumn~~
1.) Nooo, sadly. I must save them for a bake sale for my fraternity. ;o;
2.) Your influence rubbed off on me, is all~<3
3.) FH makes up most of my gaming time, though I will check into Dragon's Den (an IT server) once in a while. I also enjoy console games, Pokemon when my DS isn't being a butt (or living several hours away from me), and pretty much anything Legend of Zelda.
4.) I like both. |D Although I think I just relate better to canines (and I grew up with them, so that helps as well).

I have arrived...

1. How do you draw so gewd? ;-;
2. What made you choose Allegra's colors?
3. If you could be a feather or a rock, which would you chose?
4. If you could literally go into the FH game in RL, where would you go first?
5..Are you a fight or flight person?
6. When will you get noticed by senpai?
7. If you were a cavewoman back in the dino times, and you could tame a dino and ride it, what dino would it be?
8. Have you ever thought about becoming a dragon?
9. Can you answer this last question in big font?
10. Did you notice the two periods next to the five?
Allo!
1.) Mrr, I'm okie at doodles, but it's all practice, dearie! ^^" Draw a little bit each day, use models, think positively, and you'll improve like crazy.
2.) Allegra's colors originally, I have no idea where the heck they came from. My favorite colors are blues, whites, and silvers, and so the fact that she (as my fursona) turned out mostly shades of red and antique white was pretty unique from the get-go in her original design. I just kinda rolled with it and fell in love with the colors, and managed to tweak them into perfection over time. Later on, when I combined the original Allegra's colors with Linger (my winged lion OC), she took on a few extra markings, Linger's silver feathers, claws, pawpads, the silver on the nose, as well as the overall design of her eyeballs themselves (though she kept the white all around her eyes).
Originally, though? No idea. ;-;
3.) I'd be a feather. Take me somewhere in the breeze. ;o;
4.) I'd go to Fluorite~
5.) Not really sure if I'm fight or flight. I'm not prone to panicking at all, really (I'm convinced I may have a delay on my panic button to begin with), and so usually I sit back and assess a situation before reacting. If it's split-second and something is coming at me, I'll probably duck out of the way and get to safer ground (from which to assess further). Whatever's logical, I guess?
6.) I don't know when senpai will notice me. ;-;
7.) I'd tame an Allosaurus, because they're some bad mamma-jammas and we could be Alle and Allo together.
8.) I used to have a dragon OC named Koume (yes, that was a LoZ character's name, murp)! She was an eastern-style ice dragon, though she also had a human form. I made her back when I was twelve or so. Written into a story, then dropped it and never returned. Ahah. <8D
9.) I certainly can. This is huge for bacteria.
10.) I did! Didn't think much of it, but I did indeed notice.

Who is the character Frie? I noticed the name on your characters section. What does he or she look like?
This is Frie!

She's a Ka'avonek female, a surprisingly cultured species that a few friends and I made a year or so ago. They're water-dwelling creatures that have bubbles on their sides (they have no visible organs), and their lives depend on a pearl that floats around inside the membrane of their bodies. They have the appearance of land mammals, most males appearing more feline and lion-like, while females are normally more canine (though this is not always the case, as it can flip-flop normally). They start off in fairly plain colors are babies, but at a certain age, they adopt a sea creature as their companion, and as they grow up together, the Ka'avonek takes on the colors and design of their companion.
Frie's companion is an oarfish named Eeloo. <3 So, she looks like a brightly colored oarfish in her designs.

I like her a lot. 8D She was gonna be a RP character, but the RP never took off, so.. I play around on her because her preset is wonderful. The bubbles scroll around in her side-membranes. c8
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2014, 01:23:04 pm »

1}Where did you get such amazing designs for your characters?
2} What inspires you to just be so awesome?
3} What is it like to be you?

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2014, 03:17:02 pm »

1}Where did you get such amazing designs for your characters?
2} What inspires you to just be so awesome?
3} What is it like to be you?
1.) Baww! ;o; <3 And well, a lot of times I derive them from certain animals (specially Frie above your post, where she relied heavily on designs from oarfish and a bit from striped hyenas), or Allegra's designs are meant to vaguely resemble a deer (her muzzle marking and ears), also to look a smidge feline (the whisker-like markings on the let side of her face, and her somewhat smaller muzzle), and the original Allegra also took a bit of inspiration from fox-like markings. Overall, though, if I do find a certain marking I like (even an in-game default marking), I like to mix and match them in a way that compliments one another in a pleasing way to the eye. Same goes for colors; I like to pick a palette that features colors that work really nicely together, but I usually like to have one color (often the eyes, sometimes other things) that are the polar opposite in the color spectrum to offer some dissonances and interesting contrast to the design. Or maybe I'll have them all blend nicely, and choose something else to be kind of unexpected and add to the character's design. Most recently my favorites have been asymmetry (markings that are on one side of the body, but not the other, or have some variation on one side, such as Allegra's under-eye markings), or a weird splotch of color on an unexpected place such as the side of the stomach or thigh, or a blaze across the rump or something. Weird stuff that's also kind of cute.

2.) What inspires me to be so awesome? xD I'd hesitate to call myself "awesome" by any stretch (xD), but I do know that it's the people around me (both in real life and online, particularly here in FH) that help inspire and drive me to be a positive influence for those around me if I can help it. That whole mindset is just a good thing in general, I've found, and it benefits you as much as it benefits the people around you.

3.) Ahhh, what's it like to be me? ^^" Not too different from most other people when you put aside the heavy courseload in music studies, I'd suppose, since I'm not all that remarkable. xD I'd imagine it's a lot of trumpet playing (approximately 3-6 hours per day), putting off college papers that are irrelevant to my major until the last few days and diving in to finish them in a Starbucks-fueled jam sesh (don't do this, it's a terrible idea), greeting others with "Hey, lovely!" more than is healthy for the average person, and in my free time, sitting on my laptop doing various FH-related tasks, all with ska-punk, post-hardcore, and any mixture of trance/dance music playing in the background (usually Streetlight Manifesto and Dance Gavin Dance as of late). I also pray a lot, and often find myself wishing that there were more hours in the day. And I usually have a bunch of kids in my residence hall coming into my room and asking for advice on various things. I do my best to help?! c8>
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 03:25:37 pm by WhiteLightHeart »
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2014, 03:49:31 pm »
You ish amazing sauce Ally. ^^ <3
Luvs chu Senpai

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2014, 04:23:53 pm »
You ish amazing sauce Ally. ^^ <3
Luvs chu Senpai
Baww, thank you, dearie<3 ^.^ (Senpai notices and loves you).
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2014, 02:40:22 am »
Yey! Senpai noticed meh <3

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2014, 08:07:52 pm »
Who's "Senpai"?

-Tilts head and gives confused Wingedwolf caw-

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2014, 06:26:01 pm »
Who's "Senpai"?

-Tilts head and gives confused Wingedwolf caw-
Ahh, it's just a running joke that sorta floats around the internet as of late. Usually "senpai" is a term for someone you respect (usually a teacher or sensei), but the joke has been "I'm waiting for senpai to notice me!" And so. Somehow I became senpai. xD
|| Thank you. <3 ||