Author Topic: How come I keep falling through the rocks?  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Wever

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
How come I keep falling through the rocks?
« on: June 11, 2014, 08:39:35 pm »
 :-\ I keep falling through the rocks in the game it might be a glitch idk so anyone have to same problem?  :o  >:(

Aicosu125

Re: How come I keep falling through the rocks?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 08:45:07 pm »
It's just a glitch, hun. You can just try and get right back up. Shouldn't happen often.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 08:48:00 pm »
As mentioned before, it is probably most likely a glitch, sometimes it can happen if you have a small character, or if you have a small character and you're falling through a rock on someone else's screen view~

Though if that isn't the problem, then it's most likely that you have a few object files missing, collisions for example? They are what attach to the object to stop you falling through them :3 Though, has this been happening a lot lately or just recently?

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Wever

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 08:58:43 pm »
Actually it started last week so yeah and I think maybe the fix the glitches again I think a lot of people would appreciate it   :)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 08:58:57 pm »
What exactly do you mean "falling through" rocks? It is you can't get on top of them? Or is it that maybe you simply can't stay on?

I'm really no expert on this but I do know a thing or two that might help. You may want to make sure that your character isn't too small. If the character you're using is incredibly small in size, things glitch easily and can cause it to look as though your character is on the rock. If not, I might be that you simply need to practice jumping up. My friend had this problem when she first joined. She jumped too far or too high and slid off the edge of the rocks. If that's the case, then I just advise to practice practice practice. Eventually you can learn how to do it a bit better. Try not holding down the front arrow too much, this might cause you to go too far forward.

Hope that helped a little! I'm sure others have many other pieces of advice better than mine. Since, like I said, I'm not an expert.

Offline Wever

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 09:00:06 pm »
Ok thanks I love your attitude you control it well and your very sweet!  ;D ;)

Offline Wever

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 09:02:33 pm »
Wrong person and I fall through them when I jump onto them

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 09:45:05 pm »
Probably a glitch, maybe you might want to PM a mod about this or something, idk. Like Vask, Im TOTALLY NOT an expert

signature by g0thic_vibes1