Author Topic: Pawesome v5  (Read 1158 times)

Offline FeralCat6

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Pawesome v5
« on: June 13, 2014, 04:08:35 pm »
Hello again :3. So I downloaded the Pawesome pack v5 from Thablue on Deviantart and I got it into the game fine and I did everything right (I checked, don't worry!) and for example if I put in a nosering my friends will see sunglasses or if they tell me they have on sunglasses I will see a hat >:(. I have no idea what is going on, someone help please!
"I have been through the worst but still give my best"

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
Re: Pawesome v5
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 04:11:01 pm »
Aye, this is just a rendering thing hun~ Different item packs item.cfgs are not lined up the same, therefore, putting a different item on your character for your friends. If they downloaded the same pack, they would see the same items ^^ Hope this is of your assistance hun bun <3

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 04:17:38 pm »
as stated above this all depends on the item pack you have
example: your friend has the last update of Pawesome pack (v4)
and you have v5 you will both see mixed up items until your friend has v5 too
this is usually the same with mass marking packs, having different marking or item packs makes users see the wrong items/markings on the users C:
~ Rink
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline FeralCat6

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 04:45:38 pm »
Aye, this is just a rendering thing hun~ Different item packs item.cfgs are not lined up the same, therefore, putting a different item on your character for your friends. If they downloaded the same pack, they would see the same items ^^ Hope this is of your assistance hun bun <3

~ Whisper
Thank you, that was I was thinking as well. But I also thought I messed up. So thanks :3
"I have been through the worst but still give my best"