Author Topic: Taking map requests! -Closed-  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Jettblack

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Mr. Derp
    • HippyGuitarist
    • View Profile
Taking map requests! -Closed-
« on: June 13, 2014, 05:14:41 pm »
Hey everyone,

I'm taking free map requests. I can make almost anything, from cities to jungles. Just tell me how big you want it and what you want in it. Try to be as precise as possible please. Depending on the size and the details, it usually takes me 3-4 days to complete one.

Feel free to ask me anything.  :P
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 05:30:46 am by Jakob »

Offline SplashRaven24

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Taking map requests! -Open-
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 12:32:16 pm »
I'd like to make a request. I am starting a Warrior Cats rp, containing two rival clans (Sunsetclan and Sunsriseclan). The most important thing probably is that Sunsetclan is situated where the sun sets and that Sunriseclan is situated where the sun rises. The map needs to be fairly large with all the normal parts of a Warrior cats setting: A Gathering Spot, the moonstone, camps (with 6 dens and and a highrock) for each clan, a border, and so on. I would like the setting to be a forest with streams and what-not. It would also be nice if the clans would each have a "sandy hollow" like thing in their territories for training. Other landmarks can be made, I have no preferences for them though. Thank you!
Find me on game- SplashRaven24

Offline Seijun

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 05:12:55 pm »
I am making a pack. I need it to be a forest, and there is a camp anywhere you want it, with 4 dens. Make one medium, make one small, make one huge, and make one huge. Add animals everywhere you want and a river going wherever you want. Thank you!

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 08:42:57 pm »
hmmm. I would request, but I dont need a map xD
pm for free art i need practice

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 09:45:24 pm »
I need a map of the prehistoric place, the Ice age. It can be whatever size you want.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Jettblack

• Curious Wanderer
  • Mr. Derp
    • HippyGuitarist
    • View Profile
Re: Taking map requests! -Closed-
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 01:19:14 am »
I'd like to make a request. I am starting a Warrior Cats rp, containing two rival clans (Sunsetclan and Sunsriseclan). The most important thing probably is that Sunsetclan is situated where the sun sets and that Sunriseclan is situated where the sun rises. The map needs to be fairly large with all the normal parts of a Warrior cats setting: A Gathering Spot, the moonstone, camps (with 6 dens and and a highrock) for each clan, a border, and so on. I would like the setting to be a forest with streams and what-not. It would also be nice if the clans would each have a "sandy hollow" like thing in their territories for training. Other landmarks can be made, I have no preferences for them though. Thank you!

Alright, I'll try to make it as accurate as possible. Sorry for the late reply.

For all the other requests, I'll start them when I'm done with Shyanne's map, if that's ok with you and if you can wait a bit.

Offline SplashRaven24

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 10:16:10 am »

Alright, I'll try to make it as accurate as possible. Sorry for the late reply.

For all the other requests, I'll start them when I'm done with Shyanne's map, if that's ok with you and if you can wait a bit.

Oh thank you so much c:
And, I forgot one thing, if it's not to much of a hassle, I would like the portal to be on the gathering spot... And again, thank you so much :D

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 02:25:39 pm »
Thanks for what you do the community :D +floof
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Jettblack

• Curious Wanderer
  • Mr. Derp
    • HippyGuitarist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2014, 11:10:07 pm »
No problem  :)

Your map is ready Shyanne. I'll send you the link when you'll tell me how you want to call it.

Offline SplashRaven24

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2014, 08:31:37 am »
Yay :D I'd like it to be called "The Clans of the Sun" or "Sunrise and Sunset"
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 12:57:29 pm by Shyanne »