Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2014, 02:06:30 pm »
We'll see when it comes to that moment. For now, you can just control your character and do whatever you want her to do. c: )
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 04:11:02 pm by Crystwolf »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2014, 03:07:08 pm »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2014, 04:10:30 pm »
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 06:24:15 pm by Crystwolf »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2014, 06:23:58 pm »
Waiting for RudelyHonest post. :/
C'mon, reply! ^.^ Lol. :D ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2014, 07:14:51 pm »

Princess Fawnria
Stats; Perfectly Healthy

It was odd, such a large, golden castle should commonly be filled with glory and joy. Yet, the family's home was often sunken and depressed with their dramatic happenings. But, anyone who traveled the back halls of the castle could feel the intensity of pride and joy that painted the air as Ria strolled down it's lengths. Her lips remained parted in a bright smile, her large, doe-like eyes wide with pleasure. It wasn't often Ria sported such a smile, true happiness showed in all of her being; from her eyes, her smile, to her gate and her voice. Yet, with each word she spoke, a speck of danger spun in each word. She made no commotion of her actions however, she simply began heading for the dining hall where dinner was soon to be held. As she approached the large room, her mind began to wander and excitement filled her. She swore to herself today would be the day she began taking action, and as soon as her gaze settled on the plate setting in the middle sister's spot, she smiled. "One by one." She muttered, approaching her own seat as a servant pulled it out generously. With a nod in thanks, she took her seat.

Ria knew Vren would find someway to bring up the incident in conversation. Or perhaps today he would let it slide, seeing as how he has a much larger issue on his plate. Slowly, Ria's eyes raised to settle on the large portrait hanging above the mantle.of the grand fireplace. It sat across the room from her, the fire's light illuminating her father's joyful face. A twinge of guilt shot through her, but it quickly faded as she glanced away.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2014, 07:32:27 pm »

Leilani Kleinijs

Stats
Perfect Health

Leilani, turned to see her sister Fawnria walk in.
She gave a soft smile to her younger sister and spoke up.
"It's nice of you to join me." She turned away and stood up. "I'll be back in a min., just need to talk with the cheff." She turned once more, before turning away to walk into the cheff's lair. She looked at him, as he stood up amideatly and bowed in respect. She gave a soft smile as usually and started her conversation with the cheff.

(OOC: Yush, Idk much about the medievel times, 'cause I don't really pay much of attention to it, on History classes. Haha. Anyways, don't judge me. ;u;
Also, it is a perfect time for Fawnria, to place the poison in her soop. :3
Lol. xD )

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2014, 08:09:04 pm »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Liepi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2014, 10:50:01 pm »
I've decided to make their history different. xP))

[\]Name[/]
Zara Winter Xef
[\]Gender[/]
Female
[\]Age[/]
22 Years Old
[\]Rank/Job[/]
Assassin/If that's alright
[\]Personality[/]
[\]Secluded[/]
[\]Quiet[/]
[\]Secretive[/]
[\]Quick-Thinker[/]
[\]Determined[/]
[\]Hard-Headed[/]
[\]Short-Tempered[/]
[\]Stubborn[/]
[\]History[/]
Zara grew up in the poor part of the city. Her father did make rather good money for a peasant but spent his gold at the tavern, drinking his life away and not even thinking about the three girls in his life. Her mother left in the middle of the night with Mara and Zara would have gone but being the oldest, shefelt she had to take care of the house. So, at the age of 15 she started off stealing, food, gold, cloth, really anything she could get her hands on. After five years of doing that she switched over to being an assassin. She'd started ff small by killing randoms, then went a step further by killing higher ranks such as gaurds and dukes. She even went so far as getting a contract against one of the royal family. She voided that one, though, because she knew that was a VERY high risk to take for money. She has stricken fear into many a people to keep their mouths shut but she dies have a high bounty on her head. (Short and terrible but I tried.)
[\]Powers[/]
She is capable of controling shadows
[\]Family[/]
[\]Mara - Sister - Living[/]
[\]Others[/]
She has a white hawk that she keeps around.

[\]Name[/]
Mara Shilow Xef
[\]Gender[/]
Female
[\]Age[/]
20 Years Old
[\]Rank/Job[/]
Tailor
[\]Personality[/]
[\]Short-Tempered[/]
[\]Protective[/]
[\]Loyal[/]
[\]Trustworthy[/]
[\]Shy[/]
[\]Hard-Headed[/]
[\]Quick-Thinker[/]
[\]History[/]
Just like her sister, Mara grew up a peasant with her mother and father and of course hernsister. Her drunken father had become too much for their kind mother and so she took Mara and was going to take Zara but she had refused to leave, believing she had to take care of their father. So, she and her mother took the lot of the money and retreated to the higher standerds of living in the middle-class area. They barely managed to buy a house. Mara was tutored and got an education and was taught by her mother, proper manners and how to address higher ranks. She as a teen was quite rebelious but is now a sweet thing. She grew out of the old ways from which she was born unto and brought upon herself the ways of a proper lady. She learned how to sew and planned to become a tailor when she was 20. Her mother wanted to arrange a marriage but Mara refused to do it and threatenedd to run away and live like a beast. Her mother gave in but sadly passed away a year after that. She never knew what happened to her father and still sort of wonders. She managed to find her sister again when she ha caught her killing someone. She still speaks with her sister but never really gets involved in her actions.
[\]Powers[/]
She can control and form sparks
[\]Family[/]
[\]Zara - Sister - Living[/]
[\]Others[/]
Nothing
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 05:42:03 pm by ????? »

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2014, 03:51:32 am »
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 03:57:00 am by Crystwolf »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2014, 04:32:03 am »

Princess Fawnria
Stats; Perfect Health

Ria straightened her back in defense as her sister entered the room. The appetizers had already sat out, awaiting their owners to begin dining and with a gentle nod, Ria watched her sister trail off into the kitchen. She stood, her eyes glossed over with frustration. "Just a tad." She muttered, flicking open the top of a small, black vial open with her thumb, glancing about before tipping it over her sister's soup. It's contents poured down into the soup, coloring it a dark purple before fading into the soup as if nothing occured. Ria never wanted to hurt a sibling, but with the current state of the kingdom, she found little standing in her way of her goal.

Except her family.

As she flicked the vial shut, she sat back in her seat just as the large, double doors opened once more and the two princes stepped in. Ria raised her chin in silence, her lips pursed as Vren's eyes met hers. His gaze drowned in warning and scolding. Tensing up, she gazed away quickly, her eyes now refusing to meet either of her brothers. She remained quiet, eyeing her soup as if it was a circus act. Finally, after minutes of silence, she cleared her throat. "I find little meaning here. I wish to leave." She stated, not bothering to look at anyone in particular before pushing her chair out and standing. A nearby servant quickly rushed over to push her chair back in as she nodded in thanks. "I will be in the library quarters if needed." She added, before turning on her heels and beginning towards the large doors.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.