Author Topic:  (Read 20198 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2014, 06:47:21 am »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2014, 08:54:52 am »

Leilani Kleinijs

Stats
Perfect Health

Leilani, finished talking with the cheff and turned around to return to the dining hall. She stumbled as she saw Lindri. Her secret crush was just right before her eyes. Her smile kept coming up, but she tried her best not to show it infront the 2 princes. She already saw Fawnria leave, as she continued to walk to her chair. Sitting down she spoke up. "Hello my brothers." Catching the eyesight of Lindri, she quickly looked away to her soop. Oh, how hungry she was right now. Reaching for the spoon, she placed the spoon into the soop, after pulling the spoon out, she finally started to put it in her mought.
She was teached how to properly eat, like a true princess, or a queen. Now it didn't cared.

Finishing the soop, she turned to Lindri and spoke up.
"Lindri, could you come to my room, after the dinner? I need to tell you something very important, in a private." She turned to Vren and nodded to him, before she left the two.

Walking back to her room, the princess felt kind of dizzy.
"Might be how I rushed too fast.. Heh...." Seeing as no servents were around, she tried to call for help, but she collapsed, breathing kind of heavy. ".....Help......Help... me.... He-" Speaking too silently, reaching her arm to the bell where the servents were called to come to her room, her arm fell down on her belly and another one on the ground. Her eyes soon closing up.

(OOC: Lol, sorry if it is too dramatic. xD Lol, I kept so laughing while writing this moment. xD
Lol, sorry if I'm not the best roleplayier around here, it's been a long time when I roleplayied ig good. But since I left, I kept failing to attempt to RP good. Anyways, sorreh. ;u
Lindri save meh! xD Lol, just jk. xD
Nu, c'mon laugh.... ;u
Okay, I'll stop now... ;u )

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2014, 11:18:03 am »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2014, 04:17:43 pm »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2014, 04:40:41 pm »

Princess Fawnria
Stats; Perfectly Healthy

The leather bound books and selective oils strewn about within the large, decorated rows of book cases soothed Ria's tensed nerves. Her fingers trailed the edge of the book she held within her grasp, her eyes staring blankly ahead at the large portrait of her mother's smile. Such an odd place to place a painting. "Even absent, you stare down upon me." She murmured, standing from her large chair before unconsciously placing the book down. Her hands trailed along the edge of the wooden tables as she strolled towards the painting. "If father could see me now.." she added, pausing to raise a brow, "You'd say he would be disappointed. In despair that his youngest has turned for the worst."

Ria reached the portrait of the pale face of their mother.

"Father told me that I needed to make myself known. I needed to find my place.." her voice faded off, as she frowned at the picture, "And I'll be damned if I allow my own blood to stand in my way." The serenity of the quiet room was damaged as a guard pushed past the large doors. "Your majesty," he bowed slightly as Ria raised her chin, "A meeting is being held in the dining hall. A thief has been caught, it has been suggested you arrive there shortly." With a moment of thought, Ria nodded, waving the guard off before glancing back at the portrait. "Goodbye. Mother." She hissed, turning back to the large doors.

The dining hall was not far off, and upon arrival, she pushed past the double doors with ease, entering with a pronounced array of grace, pride, and courage. Her eyes immediately landed upon the woman in the midst of the room. Ria lifted her chin, slowing her pace as she strolled towards.the three, slowly rounding the girl in interest. "How fascinating. Weather, I heard?" She stated. She made her way towards the large column beside the two brothers, whistling softly to the shadows about it. They shifted at her command, and suddenly, the culprit revealed themselves. Pandora slowly awoke from his hiding spot, shifting up before slowly trailing after Ria. "That's quite marvelous. Your power seems rare.." Ria paused before the girl, her head cocking ever so slightly as she locked eyes with the woman.

A sudden glimmer flickered in her eyes as she dug past the woman's mind, searching her thoughts, her memories. "Powers are impeccable on their own, but some specific individuals have certain abilities that stand out." She murmured, continuing to search. "Like mine...do you know my powers, Zoe?" She questioned. Without awaiting an answer, she straightened up, "She is also capable of foreseeing the near future. She is in awe at the decor of the castle, she is incapable of finishing your request due to the weather power is directly related to her emotions and she is slightly sad at your request, Lindri. Oh," a soft chuckle escaped Ria's lips, "The guards did a number on you, didn't they? Her mother died during birth and her father was.." Ria raised a brow at the choice of words, "And I quote, an abusive asshole." Ria finished stating her findings in the girl's mind, but she could tell there was more that the female was hiding.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2014, 04:59:40 pm »
Idk, what to post. xD
Help me out! xD
I mean seriously! :P ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2014, 05:19:17 pm »

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2014, 05:19:24 pm »
(Whoops, ignore this.)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 05:24:09 pm by Crystwolf »

Offline Liepi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2014, 05:42:50 pm »
I finished my history finally. xD I'll post a little later though.))

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2014, 06:30:54 pm »
(And Insparation/Idea's strike me once again! xD )

Leilani Kleinijs

Stats
Health: 14/20
Injuries/Problems: Poisend.

Leilani, lyied there uncontence. She didn't knew she was poisend, neither she knew what was wrong with her.
A guard walked in to call her to the meeting going on. But before he could say anything, he saw the princess lying there. Rushing towards her to see her pulse, he felt that it was very weak.
He called for the other guards to call the doctor and to tell the majesties, so they wont freak out or worry-more. The guards nodded and they suggested that one of them would go call a doctor and the other one to call the majesties.
One of the guards opened the dining room door's as they rushed in panting. The guard spoke up.
"You're majesties!! Princess Leilani, was found lying on the ground with a low pulse. I fear that she has been poisend..." The guard awaited for other majesties order.

IM BACK!!!