Author Topic:  (Read 20382 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2014, 03:50:00 pm »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2014, 05:32:06 pm »

Princess Fawnria
Stats; Perfect Health

The current state of panic that seemed to suffocate the room was of no concern to Ria. Instead, her eyes glimmered with annoyance. Sadly, she knew how to react, she had little choice. If anyone suspected her, she would surely be brought down. "Move." She barked, pushing past the guards and into the hall. She paused, watching as two more servants rushed byx down the hall and towards Leilani's chambers. With a grunt of frustration, she followed. The poison was meant to force the girl into a coma, perhaps a few months at tge most until it wore off. Sadly, with the right treatment, she could heal. And to Ria's annoyance, the thief wasn't lying. She knew how to heal it.

By the time she reached the scene, guards had moved the unconscious woman to her bed. "Move." Ria growled, shoving through the crowd to her sister. Leilani seemed peaceful, sleepy. "You'll be fine, Leilani." She muttered, Sadly. she thought.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2014, 05:45:17 pm »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2014, 06:25:20 pm »
Lol, I can't stop laughing.
Lol, Lindri, the careless, who doesn't care about anything... xD
Ria, who turned out to be evil.....
etc.
Lol, this RP is awshum! ^.^ ))

Leilani Kleinijs

Stats
Health: 14/20
Injuries/Problems: Poisend.

Leilani, was placed in her bed, as she lyied there, breathing very heavy, but slowly at the same time.
Hearing her sisters voice, she tried to wake up, but just couldn't.
It was like, being stuck under an ice withought anything to cut true.

One of the guards, looked at Leilani, and one of the princess arriving, with the 2 brothers up ahead, with a theaf.
The guards started to speak with eachother, as one of the guards spoke up.
"The same thing happened with my sister.... She been that way like 3-4 days..... and....." Pausing, the 2 other guards asked of what happened next to his sister, did she make it, or.... died. "After that.... We burned her..." The guards were in shock that this might happen' to there princess/queen.

(OOC: Question: Ummhm.... Is Leilani, like particificating to be a miner queen until the real queen returns... Or is she just a regular princess?
I'm asking this, because I'm a bit confused.... o_O )

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2014, 07:07:11 pm »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2014, 10:53:34 pm »

Princess Fawnria
Stats; Perfect Health

Ria's small hands grazed Leilani's tanned shoulder, but she quickly retracted them in guilt. She disliked her sister, even her brothers at times, but she never stopped loving them. Sadly, Ria's mind remained consumed in an unconscious drive for power and false hope. The one being she truly hated, was her mother. The one being she would never hurt, was her father. Her mind was a black hole of emotions and carelessness spiraling into utter despair and clouded judgement. She would prove to her father she could be the leader, even if it meant taking out the competition first.

A single tear slid down the girl's pale cheeks, which now hinted with rosey glaze. "Your majesty.." a guard spoke, gently tapping her arm and.bowing. Ria turned, wiping the tear away and nodding. "You have a visitor, he awaits in your chambers." Her blue eyes glanced back at Leilani, she couldn't leave. Not now, her lack of care would be suspicious. "Ma'm, he said he wouldn't return if he was left unattended." With a hesitant nod, she bent down placing a soft kiss upon her sister's hair before following the guard. As she strolled further and further from the room, she grew much colder, her false care suddenly dissolving. As she reached the large, double golden doors, she ordered the guard to remain outside before slipping into the darkness. The only source of light was the large, glass wall facing the garden behind the castle. The open balcony doors swung gently in the breeze, along with the golden and white tapestries strewn about as decor.

"Ahh, princess."

The voice took Ria by surprise, but nothing more than a soft gasp passed her lips as the figure stepped out from the shadows, the moonlight illuminating his outline. "You've done it." Ria pursed her lips, "Of course." A pleased chuckle passed the man's lips, "Just as I explained how?"

"Yes. But, a healer is in the castle. A thief by the name of Zoe, she plans to heal Leilani." The man raised a hand, "Good. Let her. The kingdom already crumbles beneath your brother's ruling and Lindri being the default blame, it's only a matter of time before you get what you want." Ria felt a desperate sigh escape her, "I didn't want the throne. That wasn't the deal." The man's hand raised once more, "Your father's attention. His pride, you wish to prove yourself to him. To show him his youngest can rule the kingdom. Do you truly believe I would twist our deal?" Ria's silence brought a frown the his face, "I tell you what to do and how to do it and I assist in whatever way I can. You will have your father's approval. You will achieve his eye." Ria hesitated, but nodded quickly.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Liepi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2014, 12:47:11 am »
On my phone.))

Zara's grey haze flicked around her surroundings in the tavern. She had caught the eye of a couple bold looking men who seemed ready to challenge har and the others there were clearly getting tense. She smirked as one, a tall man with a jagged scar across the bridge of his nose and a large sword, started walking over, his hand on the handle. "Do you need something, sir?" She said with a grin. He laughed and drew his sword, staring her dead in the eye. "Aye, the bounty just dangling above your head." He smirked and slashed the sword at her. She dove out of the way just in time and rolled to her feet, drawing a few daggers in her hand. He sloced at her again and she got a small cut on her face but dove out of the way of the whole blade its self. She flung two daggers at him, barely missing and one grazing his ear. Zara frowned as the second came into the fight. She grabbed hold of a table and flipped it infront of her before bolting out the door. She slitered down the narrow roads and into side streets, the two men in hot persuit. Zara knew that if she was caught she'd be thrown in the dungeon with the rest of the rookies she liked to call them. Her eyes shifted back as her hair flew behind her. Out of nowhere a man stepped in front of her and she skidded to a halt, drawing her daggers. "Give up, Zara. You're outnumbered three to one." Zara cringed at that. It was true. She narrowed her eyes and finally dropped the daggers in her hands to let them cling to the stone ground. Her hands were put behind her in iron cuffs before being led down the street to a wagon that was just sitting there waiting for their arrival. She was thrown in the back roughly, and one followed behind her and the other two climbed up to where the driver and passenger sat before they were off.

After a few minutes they arrived at the castle. Zara was pulled from the wagon and led through a door that she figured was the gaurds barracks and to a large room with multiple cells. She was thrown into one and freed of her cuffs. She rubbed her wrists grudgingly and glanced around. The bed was just what looked like a fur laying over hay. Zara huffed and leaned against the wall, awaiting for someone else to come in and tell her what she was convicted of and tell her her sentence. She wasn't positive who but she fogured someone would tell the majesties of her capture. Zara grunted and slid down to the ground, bordly waiting for anything else to happen.

Kind of dramatic but oh well. I was bord and figured and make her into the current RP.))

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2014, 06:18:35 am »
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 06:23:52 am by Crystwolf »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Liepi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2014, 08:35:38 am »

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2014, 11:19:41 am »
Can I have a recap please?))