• Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2014, 11:32:22 am »
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 11:37:54 am by Crystwolf »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2014, 12:31:06 pm »

Whisper Kleinijs

Stats
Health: 19/20
Problems/Injuries: Has a bruise from falling off Phantom

Whisper was in her room, writing in her book. A guard knocked on her door, "Princess Whisper?"
"It's open." Said Whisper without looking up. The guard came in, "Leilani has been found unconscious."
"Where?" Whisper looked up, her eyes filled with worry. "Follow me." Said the guard.
~~~

Whisper walked into Leilani's room, and saw the princess on her bed. "Her pulse is weak. We all thin she was poisoned, but we don't know how." Whisper placed her hand on Leilani's hand. She stared at her sister, hoping this poison could wear off.

Phantom, Whisper's companion

Offline Liepi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2014, 08:17:17 pm »
Just waiting for Crystwolf or Sherlolly or both. xP))

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2014, 05:51:51 am »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2014, 06:13:36 am »

Princess Fawnria
Stats; Perfect Health

With a gentle caress, the man's palm cupped Ria's cheek in a comforting way. Though, anyone with eyes could see the hint of danger that underlined the motion. "You will have what you desire, girl. Just do what I say and the pieces will fall together." Ria's large, doe-like eyes remained glued to the own man's optics, well hidden beneath his hood. "What do you want me to do?" She questioned weakly. "Be the caring sister. Now is not the time for suspicion. I suspect your actions in the courtyard earlier today will have caught you a few glances, nothing we can't erase." In confusion her brow furrowed. "How did you know about that?"

A sudden chuckle escaped the man's lips, a deep, throaty laugh full of amusement. "I see many things. Now, return to your books and what not. Be a sister, blend in. I will return a week from now."

Ria nodded slowly, her lips pursing as he slipped a finger beneath her chin. Effortlessly, he raised her gaze to meet his. "Do not second guess yourself, dear. You've come this far. Do not make any rash actions." He turned on his heels, leaving her standing in shock at his sudden departure. Pausing at the balcony door, he glanced back, "And Princess? If you think you can still back out..." another laugh slipped his lips, "Well, you've attempted murder, dear girl. Your far beyond redemption."

-------

The leatherbound books and assorted oils spread out about the library always soothed her, and upon arriving to the library, Ria found herself strolling mindlessly through the aisles. Her fingers trailed along the shelves, her lips pursing in thought. He was right, the man. She had attempted to murder Leilani, and now, she was too far in to rethink her ways. She lifted her fingers, inspecting the dust upon their tips. "For you, father." She muttered, rubbing the dust about.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2014, 11:07:10 am »
Idk, what to post.
I was wondering. Since my character (Leilani) is not playable at the mear moment, I was wondering, if you guys could ask me choose something. :3
Should I create a Royal Guard, Assassin or a Thief, character? :3
Oh, and also, maybe a prince? xD ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2014, 01:46:40 pm »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Liepi

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2014, 07:31:02 pm »
On my phone again.))

Zara sat on the ground. She layed one leg flat and had the other one pulled against her chest. She hardly gave the prince a glance before shrugging. She laughed at his question and pulled herself up to face him. "I'm fairly surprised that of all people, even your siblings, you wouldn't have known." She shook her head and reached into her cloak of sorts that rested on her shoulders. Zara pulled out a wanted poster with her face on it, on the bottom it printed what she was wanted for and how much the bounty was. Murder and treason were on the bottom. "I'm also that one girl who got a contract to kill you. I purpously messed up because honestly, I figured you guys had enough trouble what with your mother locking herself up in her quarters." She shook her head one more and shrugged.

Zara brushed her silvery hair out of her face. Her eyes had become completely covered and she hadn't made eyecontact but she finally looked up and revealed her silver gray eyes. Nothing peculiar she had hoed but she spoke once more. "Now, what's my punishment here? Death? Life in prison?" She laughed at her own words and walked back to the wall, sliding down to the ground once more. She kept the piece of paper opened and slid it towards tye bars so he could refresh his memory.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2014, 10:54:04 pm »

Cyrill Valencio

Rank/Job:
He is killed mercenary inhabiting the lower parts of Asraelia. When not charged with any targets, he lives off being a light fingered thief around the notably wealthy part of town.

Personality:
Cyrill is most notable for his reckless courage (or stupidity depending how you look at it), his vicious attitude and fighting tactics with opponents and quite the flirtatious suck up to any woman who draws his eye. He often approaches nobility and figures of wealth with a malicious mocking attitude and a disrespectful tongue due to past encounters.  Only few nobles have actually gained his trust and respect. To middle and lower class citizens, he will often act quite distant and defensive due to his rising notoriety in crime. Those once approached, he will act as a respectful gentlemen, and be full of quick pick up lines and other slip of the tongue words to gain a woman's interest. Other small details to note would be his terrible temper control, his crude and dark sense of humor, his selfish and possessive tendencies, his over the top cockiness and his love of alcohol (particularly red wine).

History:
His origin land was that of Kendarie, a once thriving kingdom that was taken under control of one of its neighboring kingdoms. Many of the citizens were then enslaved and sold as workforce after the kingdom had fallen to it's reign, including Cyrill. Because of this, he as separated from his family before he could even get to know there faces well. He was sold at a young age to a plantation owner near the edge of the city. Unlike most relationships between slave and master, he was normally treated as if he was the couple's own son and often was allowed to play with there own 5 kids around the same age. The boy had many of his ideals influenced by his adopted father, who despised the nobility out of jealousy and bitter hatred.

The seasons had began to start bearing less and less crops, meaning the family went many times  a slew of days without a trace of sustainable food. Cyrill often felt guilt because of this and one day decided to venture into the better parts of Azraelia, managing to pull off his first theft by bringing home a bag of bread from the market place. From that point, he felt a sincere affection and dependency of his adopted family and began to make the thieving trips more often. The young boy had been caught several times, always narrowly escaping authorities though began becoming more prompted to plan ahead and devise counters in case certain scenarios happened. After a few years of this had passed, he had easily become a skilled and notorious thief.

He was returning home a late night with a stash like he would usual of goods, though found himself returning to nothing but a blazing inferno. Worried for the safety of his family, he recklessly rushed inside looking for them. All but one were still as the youngest girl was clenching onto her father in a nervous fit. Cyrill rushed over and gripped her forearm to lead her out and round the flaming ruins of the house. As they were leaving, a flaming support beam crashed down onto him, the end scarring the left side of his face with a nasty 3rd degree burn. Though the two narrowly made it out.
Knowing he himself couldn't handle raising anyone at such a young age, he was forced to give the young girl to one of the local orphanages in the city. From that day, he has lived in a cheap shack like house in the slums of Azraelia, having not much choice to become a mercenary due to his reputation making it unable to work anywhere public.

Powers:
 One of his eyes has a peculiar mark at the point of the pupil that reacts with ancient runic languages and grants him minor magical abilities, mainly in the field of summoning and transformation. His most notable ones are a Stryx companion summon and Fenrir transformation, though it can only hold shape for around 6 minutes and greatly fatigues the user.

Family:
Adriana Katalari - 17 - Younger adopted sister (Current whereabouts unknown)

Others:
- Stryx Summon Reference
- Fenrir Transformation Reference

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Liepi

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2014, 03:16:07 pm »
Just waiting for Cryst to post. ^.^'))