Author Topic: Default markings not working  (Read 944 times)

Offline 101wolfgirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Feel free to ask me to RP with you :)
    • View Profile
Default markings not working
« on: June 26, 2014, 01:15:21 am »
Hello! I am a bit worried/upset because my Default markings are not working! It shows up super white with no fur texture at all. It started when I downloaded items and then boom! Bright white! Also: I've tried to download the game again but that doesn't work. Can anyone help me?      :( :-[
Vidurnakti was here!

AlphaEclipse

Re: Default markings not working
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 01:34:23 am »
For now, your best bet would be to download the masks, fur textures, and markings from here and put them all into Feralheart > media > textures and click replace. You could also download the entire folder again from here and take the whole media folder and replace it with the one you have now. You do not need to download everything here. Get what ya' need.~
Entire Feralheart default folder (pretty much Fh itself: Feralheart Entire default
Only the Feralheart media folder with the textures and everything you probably need: Media
If you don't want to download everything there, look here for specifics: 

Also, what happens when you try to download it? Virus warning? Use another browser and lower your firewall and anti-virus settings. Also, only download the setup, not the patch and the torrent.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Default markings not working
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 01:34:57 am »
hmmm
You must have placed the items in the wrong files
But yet I am confused as to why when you re-download FH, this problem still occurs
Make sure you have placed the old Fh in the trash/delete it
Now, once you have done the above^
This video should help you figure out where to place the items
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d87raBkj6UM
~Shay
pm for free art i need practice