Author Topic: Life is Perfection [Teenage Roleplay][OPEN AND ACCEPTING]  (Read 17591 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Life is Perfection [Teenage Roleplay][OPEN AND ACCEPTING]
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2014, 10:37:32 pm »

The dusty old taxi cab rolled up to the school. Alex wasn't going to lie, taking a taxi was a pain. Maybe he'd save enough money to buy a car this year. He pushed the door open, stepping into the open. Mr. Carrier ran a hand through his dark hair, smiling his crooked smile. This year would be fun. He grabbed his suitcase and tossed the driver the money due. "Thanks." He said simply. A few spots away he saw paparazzi and a few students around. Alex felt confident today, and prepared for the world. He sighed, then turned and got his suitcase. He carried it towards the administration building, taking long strides.

A boy ran up to him, hauling a rolling suitcase. "Hey Alex!" It was Edward. A short yet slim boy with a big personality. Alex smiled, "Long time no see." Edward walked next to him. "Yeah bro. Man this yeah is gonna be killer! FIVE girls already came up to me asked about you." This made Alex laugh, shaking his head at the nonsense. "Ed I'm not here for girls. I'm here for an-" Edward cut him off, "An education. I know blah blah blah. But man come on!" Alex ran a hand through his hair, "Whatever dude." They both walked in silence. A few girls in groups with their friends giggled when he went by. Alex absolutely hated that so many girls fell over him. Especially when they didn't even know him. Word gets around though, he guessed, but about what? Not once had he dated anyone at this school- so he didn't have a reputation as a 'player'. He wasn't sure why girls he barely knew did this. Maybe he'd never understand.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2014, 10:39:49 pm »

William Veal

"Can I call you Will?" Despite being cut off by her, he gave a nod. "What's your first class? Don't worry, the first day's always the worst. But luckily you've got moi." He paused for a second, trying to soak it all in. "Hum, h-hopefully art." He spoke softly, still a little nervous about speaking with really anyone. He started to chew on his bottom lip, only out of habit.

((Ugh, mobile makes my short posts look long - so, sorry for the shortness.))

Offline ShadowClasher

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2014, 11:29:23 pm »

Larissa White

Rissa was already about to give up the hope of finding her way inside when Tamzen called her over to where she was still talking to the boy in the car. She gladly walked over, curious to see who Tam was talking to. She had just entered earshot when she heard him introduce himself as "William." Lars leant against the hood of the car, and craned her neck around the side to peer into the window to see him. "Oh, hey stranger," Lars broke into a wide smile. "Call me Lars."

"Oh look, it's our lovely Tam," a sneering voice came from a car pulling in the parking spot just next to them, making Lars freeze in her tracks. It was no secret Lars was friends -- or at least on good terms with -- pretty much everyone in the school. And that did include the girls who were currently in the middle of hating Tamzen's guts. She knew exactly who the voice had come from, but she couldn't make the witty remark that Tam had. Nor could she dislike Tam. Her relationships always ended up complicated. "Rissa, what're you doing here? Come on, let's get inside. I have a lacrosse stick you can use to beat the camera monkeys up with."

Lars was rubbing the back of her neck, torn between whether to listen to them or stay there with Tam and Will. The option of staying silent wasn't very appealing, so instead she spoke quietly, "I'll see you guys at lunch." Then she turned her back to them and faced Will's car, hoping somewhere in the back of her mind that they would leave without saying anything. She only heard an annoyed huff, but it was pretty clear that she wasn't going to sit near them in any of her classes today.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2014, 08:11:58 am »
@Taylor: Accepted! Hop in whenever you like!
@Everyone: It's time to choose the person to share your dorm with. It can either be an NPC, one of your own characters or someone else's character. If you would like to share yours with someone else's character, consult them through pm.

Tamzen Phoebe

"Art." Tamzen muttered, turning around to face Lars. She fought the urge to stick out her tongue at them as they left with an annoyed huff. "What about you, Larry? What class are you in first?" She asked. Tam hoped she would be able to be in either of Will or Larissa's classes. She normally sat with the boys, but all they would do was mess around and not let her do any work at all. This year Tam was determined to get good grades, not that she had to behave. She often did like to mess around in class, but only to a certain extent. The teachers often got annoyed with her, but her charms would give her the benefit of the doubt and she could get away with the majority of tricks.

Tam glanced at her watch and walked around to the front of Will's car. She beckoned the other two over with her finger. "I'll be back in a second. Suitcase." Without any further explanation, she skipped over to her car, a gleaming white Mercedes, and pulled open the boot. With some effort, she managed to get her black suitcase on the ground. It was covered with numerous stickers that she took a moment to trace her fingers over. Shaking her head slightly, Tam rolled her suitcase to the front of Will's car once more. "Let's go find our dorms." She grinned. Unlike most boarding schools, people were able to choose who to share their dorm with every year as long as they were of the same sex. Tam had always hated that rule due to the fact that she wasn't friendly with most of the other girls in the school.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline DangusMangus

• Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2014, 04:20:02 pm »

"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast"

Zoe gripped tightly on her bag, quickly lifting her hand just to push her glasses up her bridge and them grip on it's left temple, rushing them upwards and placing them on top of her head. With a quiet sigh, she relaxed, at least tried to calm down and act normal. Zoe glanced at teenagers in front of her, they were standing next to their lockers while Zoe stood in the middle of hallway.

"Alright, Zoe, calm down..." muttering quietly to herself, she released her bag, feeling it slide down and stop next to her leg. She still eyed the teenagers with her very dark brown eyes, quickly walking through the hallway with feeling of being watched. The feeling made her look at people who were surely watching her. Most of them were boys, they just gave those dirty looks before looking away and acting like they did nothing.

Zoe rushed through the hallway, appearing next to English class door. Quickly pushing herself through it, she gave teacher a quick nod before heading to first seat on left. It was empty, no one were in the class, so she must be early, as usual.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 10:37:32 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2014, 10:03:57 pm »

Renesmae Kendall

It was early hours in the morning and the first day back at school, despite slightly dreading this day Res was pretty excited - she was starting a new year of the school and couldn't wait to get in touch with a few more distant 'friends' she hadn't seen since they split for the holidays. It was always a miss not being at the school - if she had to admit, despite all the arguments and hatred between the eventful school days it was a pretty good and enjoyable school she would greatly miss upon graduation. But, she sill had a few years left until then and she guarenteed herself she would make her last years a blast.

The irritating sounds of her alarm caused the blonde female to let out a sigh, her eyes opening as she sterred up at the white ceiling - her eyes still stuck together a little as sleep had formed in the corners of her eyes during her rest. For a moment she starred around the dimmed room before reaching over and grabbing the Iphon - sliding along the pad to knock off the alarm, and all went silent. Smiling Renesmae placed the phone back onto the cabinet that sat beside her bed which holded a lamp ontop and the two draws contained a few magazines, Ipads and other stuff. Remaining on her back for a few seconds the blonde stretched her arms towards the cieling allowing her bones to crack and groans escaped her mouth as the satisfaction of looseing her muscles filled her body.  Lifting from her bed she hurried downstairs to eat breakfast - which only took 10 minutes.

Now to get dressed, walking towards her window she grabbed the long fabric and pulled them across the pole - light instantly shone into the room, opening the windows that hovered above her balcony she looked out and as predicted the weather was nice - which caused a sigh of relief to be let off from the woman. Today would be to hot to wear jeans and a hoody like she would usually wear and with it being their first day back after the break she wanted to make a good inpression - like she had done many times in the past. Hurrying towards her wardrobe that was now pretty much empty she grabbed out the outfit she had picked the previous night - a beautiful floral Kimono with a white top and denim shorts. Quickly she threw them on and pulled on her black heels and sunglasses - there wasn't much to do with her hair as it went in pretty much the way she wanted it to just by brushing it.

Now ready she grabbed her phone and shoved it into her pocket and went to say her fare wells to her other. Entering the living room she quickly received a lecture from her mother - then cuddled and kissed her goodbye then being greeted by her father who was standing next to the white vehicle - smiling she quickly grabbed her bags and headed down, her father quickly taking them off her hands and putting them into the boot and across the back seats. Getting in the set off, it only took 30 minutes to get there and she still had time to spare.

The Audi r8 pulled up outside the school, inside her and her father were seated. Sitting there for a few moments it took her a while to glance around, a sigh blowing past her lips as she ran her hand through her hair and let out a sigh as a smiled formed across her face revealing her pearly white. Reaching her arm across the pulled the leaver and opened the door, the sun beamed against her legs as she looked around campus - many people had already arrived ready to be sent to their dorms to unpack and meet their new room mates, something she loved to do surprisingly. Slamming the door shut behind her Esmae turned to help her father grab her things from the gar and place them inside the gates ready to be taken in. Smiling at her father she gave him a hugh "I want you to be good alright?" her father chuckled "Don't worry about me I'll be fine" she reassured "Alright princess, don't forget to call atleast three times a week - oh and darling?" "I promise I will, and yeah?" she questioned "You look beautiful, love you angel!" "Thanks and love you daddy!" she smiled giving her father a kiss then waving her goodbyes. Once her father left she was quickly greeted by analyse.

[[Sorry about this but may I change my face claim?]]
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 10:14:02 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2014, 10:32:50 pm »

Alex pushed through the paparazzi and through the doors of the school. Edward promised to catch up with him later, and sped down the hallway. He was required to be in the atrium for the first day of school when it started. He glanced at a large round clock hanging on the vibrant walls. 8:40. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. He still had time! Alex had a favor to ask of his favorite teacher. Smiling a small smile, Alex hustled down the hallway.

He stopped outside the door, leaving his suitcase right next to it. Carefully, he turned the shiny silver knob to the Senior Class English classroom. Mr. Wright stood shuffling a few papers. Alex opened the door fully, but cautiously at first in case Mr, Wright was doing important work. He looked up from his work, dull grey eyes shining. Alex's stunningly bright blue eyes flicked over his aged yet youthful face. "Ah, great to see you back!" Mr. Wright said, standing from his desk. Alex smiled his crooked smile, walking inside. He noticed a girl in the classroom. He wondered why she was there but his thoughts were interrupted. "What can I do for you?" Alex's gentle icy eyes flicked back to the teacher. "Oh, right, yes. I was wondering if you had an extra copy of The Diary Of Anne Frank." Mr. Wright smiled gently, "Say... didn't you ask the same question at the beginning of last year...and the year before that?" Alex gave a small chuckle, "Learning has no limits." This made Mr. Wright laugh as he turned himself around, opening a droor in his desk. He picked up an old looking book, and handed it to Alex. "Thank you, sir. I'll have it back by-" the teacher interrupted him, "I do wish you'd keep it. Think of it as...a graduation gift." Alex smiled again, looking down at his most favorite book. "Thank you." Mr. Wright nodded.

He eyed the one girl in the classroom, scanning her gently for a moment. Mr. Wright seemed to notice, and smiled. "Oh yes! Z...Zoey," he said, struggling with the name for a moment, "This is Alex." Alex looked back over at the girl, he walked over and held out a hand for her to shake, smiling soft.

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2014, 10:55:33 pm »

Zoe quickly took out 'The fault in our stars' book, placing it on her legs and opening the page where she stopped reading. Zoe heard footsteps, then voices. She quickly looked upwards, focusing on the boy and the teacher. They were talking about some sort of book, and that quickly got her interest.

Her eyes widened after hearing her name and as well noticing the boy to go towards her with his hand out. She sighed deeply, her heart was beating so fast that even her body seemed to be warmer. She finally reached for his hand, softly gripping on it and shaking gently. Taking a deep breath, she smiled back to him. "Hello." Zoe spoke in her Italian accent, this time feeling very very warm inside, but no signs showed that on outside.

((/shot))
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 11:16:42 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2014, 11:10:23 pm »

Alex smiled his crooked smile, slowly taking away his hand when he believed it was appropriate. He ran a hand through his dark hair, icy blue eyes shining as the morning sun flooded the classroom. His eyes darted up to the clock, 8:54. He'd be late for the registration and morning announcments if he dallied too much longer. Alex turned to look back at the girl, shouldn't she also be in the atrium soon? Maybe she forgot? He shook his head, clearing his thoughts. "School starts soon. Would you like to walk back to the atrium?" He asked, offering a small invitation. He'd hate for this girl to miss registration. His eyes were gentle, soft, but the blue was sharp and icy.

(SHORT)

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2014, 11:44:43 pm »

Zoe looked at the doorway for a second, noticing kids run by and head somewhere else. All of them were heading the same way, same direction. She sighed quietly, closing the book before reaching for her bag. "Yeah, sure..." Smiling to him quickly, she got up, getting the strap of her bag over her shoulder.

Zoe wasn't a tall girl. She looks like 7th grader or even 8th grader with a cute white dress and white flats. That bag was just below her waist, the edge was reaching her knees.

For few seconds she stood there, looking at ground before she finally looked up at him. "H-Hey, um. I am new here, new to this country and this school. I still don't know many, many things. I didn't even knew that we were supposed to go to atrium for registration" I think. She addaded that short sentence in her mind, not wanting to make fool of herself again. "C-Could you just give me a short tour around school after few lessons?" Zoe mumbled to him in a small shoulder roll, keeping her dark brown eyes on Alex.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 12:10:51 am by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee