Author Topic: Logging In  (Read 553 times)

Offline PaintYouFlowerWings

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Logging In
« on: June 28, 2014, 11:16:24 pm »
Recently (About two weeks ago) I made a new account.
I can log in on the site but not on the game.
If you could help me I wold be very grateful :D

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Logging In
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 11:21:28 pm »
Is yer username and/or password exceedin' 16 characters? There's a character limit that makes it where the game will not recognize or permit users who possess usernames and/or passwords that are over 16 characters to enter the game. Mayhaps that may be it. If not, ye' could also take a look see at this:

1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.
gone

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 11:29:01 pm »
Going from this to, be sure you activated the account(I think you did cause you logged in here) And try what Vesp said, shoot me a PM if you need anything else!

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 11:38:22 pm »
I'm afraid your username is too long, as it is 19 characters. Unfortunately usernames can not exceed 16 characters so you'll have to create a new account, sorry about that. ^^
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)