Author Topic: Bashing (Opinions)  (Read 3070 times)

Offline Levi-Heichou-AoT

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • damian wayne tho
    • View Profile
Re: Bashing (Opinions)
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2014, 04:12:11 am »
Hey Sandbby.

The reason on why the so called 'Literates' bash on the 'stupid' *as you prescribe it* is for personal reasons, but since I used to be one of them that bashes on the... I'll just call them inexperienced, I can show you some of my reasons.
A lot of people in the world are full of themself and don't know any better. For illustration, once you make that 'elegant and epic' character, you feel like this one will surely thrive? That's what the Literates are thinking. The Literates believe that if they act superior, they will be respected for being 'smart' and 'great' like they think they are. Honestly, they're not.
People believe this is a 13+ game as well, so some 'mini-modders' could get angry at the so-called-believed-young and bash on them.

I hope this answers 'personal opinions' but if not, well I tried I guess.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2014, 06:35:14 am »
Trolls
Do I like them? No.
Do I bash/yell/anything at them? nupe.
There really not worth the time. I completely understand the aspect of someone being bored, but it's friggin frustrating if let's say, you're in the zone roleplaying and boom! Someone randomly derps in front of you. Though if this happens, Ill either block them or just log off. Its really not something to nag over.

Illiterates
I've said it so many times and im going to say it again. There are no such things as illiterates. Just because someone's style of roleplay and wording is different, doesn't mean they should be shunned for it. Feral Heart has people who on one spectrum, love fast paced one or two liners and then the other side who love typing out paragraphs of detail.
If someone is somewhat bilingual, don't hate on them. >.> Really... That's just ignorance.

Neons
I.... absolutely.... LOVE THEM! ^^ There's nothing wrong with colorful characters. In fact, i tend to admire those ones a tad more then the normal coated cat/wolf.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2014, 06:38:05 am »
Bashing. Rudeness. Childish. I find bashing to be quite childish, if someone is younger then you, so what? They are a living, breathing human just like you. I've seen quite a few members bash on neon's and I asked them, "What's wrong with it? They were being creative." And the users blocked me and logged off. People now a days are becoming picky as i've noticed, and if something isn't to their standards, they bash or bully the person till they quit. I hate seeing someone get attacked by using their creativity, let alone having a rough day. It's wrong on many level's.

Trolling is fine unless you do it to hurt someone, be rude, or just plain out to cause trouble. Some of my friends will all make a party and troll each other for fun or just for a joke. Some users may find it annoying, but do it once and it's wrong? Come on guys, lighten up. I myself make funny jokes every now and again.
Ex:
<Me> Do you like waffles?
<Bob> I Dooooooo!
There's no harm in that, make up a fake name if you must. It just kills me when members yell or bash users for not hurting something by doing that once.

I better not go on tho........

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Kate13

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2014, 03:13:39 am »
I agree.

Trolling: It really depends on how far they take it. I can have a laugh and if they're just bored, then I really don't mind it. They shouldn't get bashed for that. But if they just walk up to you and act all innappropriote, then I just block them or leave.

Illiterates: Like y'all said. They're either young or foreign. I never bash illiterates, and I agree that they shouldn't be. Now, I cant argue with a group that is specifically asking for "Literate Speakers." That's their group, and their opinion, and they can do whatever they want.

Neons: They don't particularly bother me nor interest me. Yes, sometimes they do hurt my eyes when it's late and i'm tired. But by all means, feel free to get however much creative you want. If everybody hated Neons, then there wouldn't be that option. If you want to get creative, go ahead. Unless you want to join a "Realistic" RP. Then you have to follow their guidelines. They shouldn't get as much bashing as they do.

I really feel like we should stop judging other people on this game though. If you don't like the way someone is rping. just simply leave. Don't harass them. Don't bash them. Just leave and let them continue having fun.