Author Topic: FeralHeart Creepypasta Part 2  (Read 3342 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
FeralHeart Creepypasta Part 2
« on: July 16, 2014, 07:37:34 pm »
WARNING: Just like the other creepypasta I assure you that if you are sensitive or get frightened usually I recommend you don't read this.

July 23rd
11:03 AM
I had just got a new computer, hopefully this one wouldn't go wacko like the other. My dad had already copied the files from the other on to this one. So I clicked the icon and it appeared like always. But PokemonXY was gone.. it was probably because Doll of Ashes killed her. I looked to see if Doll of Ashes was there, and she was, the same Doll of Ashes I had right when I made her.

August 2nd
6:12 AM
Everything had been fine sense I got the computer. Today I went on FeralHeart cause I was bored, nobody wanted to wake up yet. I logged on and got on Thoughtless, my black cheetah that I loved. Still she was the same, but the music was Redigit - Purple Grass that was by XenomPhenom on Soundcloud. It was slower and sounded even scarier, it never got faster though like it always did. It stood very slow, until.. it stopped and the only thing I could hear in Lonely Cave was static. I checked to see if any friends where online, none. Then AlphaEclipse got on, here is the chat we had:
AlphaEclipse<< Do you know what's going on? The music is Redigit - Purple Grass.. but slower and then it turned static, are you experiencing this to?
AlphaEclipse>> @3#(*!! 0op77^#( ***3&21@019

It was strangely in red. AlphaEclipse then logged off, I couldn't understand a thing she said!
So I went to Fluorite Plains, everybody's character was there but didn't move. And I heard this from all of them:
<Firestar TCL> #(!@* 88&!!*()@
<Heather F Cat> !(#*#6 ^^21092
<Hour the Wolf> !()(@888 @1523

And so on.. Then all of the people disconnected. But this is what it only said in the chatbox.
             has disconnected.
Then I saw somebody come online in my friends list.. it was.. Rival4U. I couldn't understand.. I logged off.

August 6th
8:19 AM
I went on FeralHeart again, this time I had a static-like interface. The sky was blood and the clouds where gone. The ground was red to. Thoughtless was the same though. Then I got a whisper:
Rival4U>> Hey, I'm bored. Can you come play with me friend?
Rival4U<< Sure.. I guess.
Rival4U>> I'm in Temple of Dreams.

Still it was red, the sky turned black. Temple of Dreams had turned to one of my least favorite places, but I went there anyway. This guy didn't sound too bad. But I went up to the top.. and saw Doll of Ashes, but she was in black thread with more blood covered on her.
<Thoughtless> H-hi..
<Doll of Ashes> I really like you! Let's play tag.
<Thoughtless> Alright..

It didn't sound too bad to play tag, so Doll of Ashes went chasing Thoughtless. But then Doll of Ashes disappeared. With the steel vibration sound she appeared in front of me and tagged Thoughtless with the IT animation point..
<Thoughtless> ....
<Doll of Ashes> Let's play ring around the rosie now.

Then I made my character circle with Doll of Ashes, not too sure about this. Then I heard it in a real voice, a creepy little girl voice. It also appeared in the chat.
<Doll of Ashes> Ring around the rosie, pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes, we all fall down.
On the words 'Fall down' my computer screen turned black.. then it had a picture of Thoughtless.. dead. Once again she was all covered in blood. And above her body was something written in blood, "Ashes.. ashes..," And I heard the same voice saying ashes ashes. Then it turned to static with the sound like in Slenderman games.. Then my computer shutoff, same with the lights. The lights wouldn't turn on this time. My cat was still there though. I ran out of my room and luckily there where lights on in the living room.

That's the end guys. I may make one more part or redo this one cause it's kinda bad.
And this is how Doll of Ashes looks in case you want to know:
Thank ~Thyme~ for making such a wonderful drawing.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 07:39:30 pm by PokemonXY »
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline cozyyote

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • owo what's this?
    • cozyyote
    • cozyyote
    • @cozyyote
    • View Profile
    • Telegram Art Channel
Re: FeralHeart Creepypasta Part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 02:05:29 pm »
I feel the craving to find supernatural stuff on FH... Brb!

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 04:24:39 pm »
Sweet.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 04:30:23 pm »
I enjoy reading these Poke. They're very well written.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 05:10:35 pm »
Oooo I love this one!
You are a very talented writer indeed.