Author Topic: ~Requim of Shared Sorrows~ Character 2 Kazuma Atsushi  (Read 1172 times)

Offline opticker

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Otaku
    • View Profile
    • Nyan
~Requim of Shared Sorrows~ Character 2 Kazuma Atsushi
« on: July 18, 2014, 06:44:19 am »
This is a continuation of my first post, and is still centered around humans any styles portrayed in the introduction

Kazuma is a regular highschool student of the age 15, that is until the day he comes home to find his parents dead, and his beloved younger sister defiled and then also killed. Due to these events, he was forced to move to an Orphanage and a new school. He has brown hair and crystal blue eyes and a slightly muscular build. When he first arived at the school, people wouldnt leave him alone, they wanted to know more about him and kept asking him tons of questions, and he answered them like any other student would, if not a little more calm. But then someone asks him the question "What does your father do?" and his mood suddenly turns sullen. he stands up and leaves the classroom on the verge of tears and tries to find a quiet place to be alone, and on his search he come across the Art room where he meets a mysterious girl, who was just as surprised to see him there as he was. He finds the corner of the room and sits down and just sulks there for a long while, but eventually he began to speak.

I look up from my hands to see that strange girl painting again, what she was painting i couldnt yet tell, but it looked human, and i could see allot of red in the picture. I stood and walked towards a wall, leaning on it and placing my right foot on the wall behind me as i spoke. "Whats your name?" the girl gives me a sidelong glance, but doesnt answer my question, and I'm starting to get irritated. I walk up closer and ask once more "Who are you?" only this time slightly more demanding. She looks at me dead on this time and i finally see her entire face, and i am cought entirley breatheless, she is beautiful.

"It's rude not to introduce yourself first." her voice smooth as silk and as seductive as it is venomous. Even with that tough act I cant help but notice that she cant keep steady eye contact and she looks kind of scared.
  i start to come back with a remark but think better of it, "My bad, my name is Kazuma Atsushi." even with a formal introduction she still looks uncomfortable
  Her gaze shifts a small bit and she looks me in the eye. "My name is Reika." and then adds defiently, "Go back to class."