Author Topic: Tricksters | Fox RP | Can you outfox fate? (recruiting) (ingame)  (Read 5644 times)

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
Re: Tricksters | Fox RP | Can you outfox fate? (recruiting) (ingame)
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2011, 11:29:26 am »
Glad to have you aboard! For leadership postitions please fill out an app on our webpage :)
All Done :) :D :)

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 10:13:47 am »
OK ... It seems that I am getting more Organised now, :D  Just got around to download the Map I must say its pretty Awesome, Look forward to seeing all you guys in game :) :)

Medic (or should I say Swiftpaw)

Hellebore

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 12:02:57 am »
I would LOVE to join this group, but on the website it doesn't seem active.
Also, the link to download the group map gives me this every time I go there:

"The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire."

So, I can't download the map, most likely because the owner of the site took it down and hasn't put a new link up.
Is this because the group died? If so, please let me know by emailing me at [email protected]

Thank you.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 01:34:00 am »
hey vulpes, can i join with aelita? ill apply her on the site and here XD

Aelita is small for a teen fox, and she is very loyal and swift, not the strongest though, she has a problem with male foxes sometimes, a rouge male fox killed her mom. although beeing uneasy around them it does not show, she loves to hang around and chat, sometimes you can find her singing a soft and almost to quiet to hear tune, the song that her mom used to sing to her when she could not sleep. she has pulled throught the greif and has made a pretty good fox, living on the streets for about two months has made her scent strengthen and her speed, as well as her sight, the thing is she never really relies on strength, for she does not like fighting but will if it is the only way to solve something, or someone needs her to fight with, all in all she can be shy, but she is adventurous and kind, loving and copasionit ( however you spell it XD) its hard and easy at the same time to be friends with her, (confusing huh) consitering her quiet nature, but with her also likeing to hang around and chat     http://codelyoko12lover.deviantart.com/#/d3jmac0
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.