Author Topic: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open | Applications CLOSED  (Read 22439 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open and Accepting Applications!
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2014, 07:37:39 pm »
Duni

Her eyes turned towards the clock, and for a second she thought it was broken since it hardly seemed to move at all. She groaned and looked around for something to do, but nothing there interested her. "No need to worry, after your powers are activated you won't need to get this bored again..." she told herself, but that all depended on what her powers would be. Hopefully they'd be something cool, but she didn't care all too much. Well, she'd be pretty upset if she only had one power and that was to make windows invisible or something, all this time and waiting for that? No, she would probably protest against that, at the least.
Ooh, maybe my power could be something to help me pull off pranks... hey, I'd go for invisibility, possibly... rob a bank and then just disappear and sneak off! Wait, maybe I shouldn't try to persuade myself to rob a bank... but, with all the different powers I could get, the possibilities are endless! Who says that I need to be a so-called 'hero' and save people? I mean, after a while it would get rather annoying...   She thought, when her eyes suddenly darted to the security cameras. Hopefully the government can't read minds.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2014, 08:10:35 pm »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2014, 11:25:56 pm »

Simone Howey

Despite all of the shouting, slamming of doors as well as the loud beeping sounds of others alarms Simone had managed to stay asleep through all the noise - it wasn't an usual thing for her to be late for things, in fact it was pretty common and people would be surprised if she was early besides some people hated her anyway's so she wasn't in a rush to see their sour faces. But the young woman's dreams were soon to be chattered as a loud, piercing, high pitched sound echoed through her room causing the woman's eyes to shoot open, ripping her hands from under the covers Sim placed them over her ears and glanced around her room "Alright I'm up you idiots!!" she growled, the beeping then suddenly stopped. Rolling her eyes Simone let out a sigh as she glared around the square shaped room that was filled with a small amount of furniture, shrugging she swung her legs from under the blanket and over the edge - pushing herself up onto the cold floor.

Now standing up right Howey slowly raised her arms and stood on her tip toes, leaning back then forth a little as she let out a quiet moaning sound - her back then cracking. Sighing the brunette allowed her hands to drop by her side as she headed towards the small wardrobe that was located beside a small set of drawers. Reaching out her hand the 20-year old quickly dragged open the door and began to flick through the many clothes she had. Today was going to be more of a 'lazy' day for her so she wasn't willing to get dressed up, she wanted to wear something baggy and comfortable - luckily she had many clothes like that. But instead of getting out a baggy sweat shirt the woman just grabbed out a pair of grey Nike, cotton sweat pants and a pink top with a pair of air max. Taking them out she slipped them on - ruffling up her vest top revealing her tanned stomach a little.

Looking over at the clock Simone allowed a sigh to blow past her lips as she rolled her eyes the time read '6:10 AM' which to her was still early "They could have at least woke me up at 13 minutes past!" she growled, but being tired every time she woke in the morning was practically her fault - she often went to bed late which caused her to constantly be tired. Hurrying into the bath room Sim poured water onto her face then hurried back into her room running a brush through her hair and leaving it to fall into place. Leaving her appearance be she headed towards where the others were seated.

Walking into the room Simone glanced around, everyone was already here and their conversations had started as usual and like past days she had missed most of the conversation. Slowly and lazily walking into the room Sim shuffled slowly across the floor, then allowing herself to fall onto the soft sofa, her back pressing against it as she allowed her jaws to part in a long yawn - then chomping together she looked at everyone. Judging by how they were dressed it appeared they to couldn't be bothered today and had thrown any old clothes on, the scientists did say their 'powers' would be activated. Running her hand through her hair Simone managed to hear the conversation where everyone greeted one another, smiling she decided to interact "Call me Simone, or whatever else you feel like calling me.." she shrugged with a smile, revealing her pearly whites.

What she's wearing:

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2014, 09:55:25 pm »

Sunny

Full Name: Sunny Thornfield
Alias(es): Sunny

Personality: Sunny, as her name implies, has a very bright, optimistic personality, and always sees the positive side of everyone and everything, although that sometimes makes her seem unintelligent. This has caused her to question herself, as she often sympathizes with her captors despite knowing their intentions for her.

She is a strong believer in fate and signs. To her, everything happens for a reason.

She was was content with her lot in life and was the only dragonet that was convinced their guardians were doing the right thing, and had no desire to escape. Sunny had no fear to defend her friends. Even though she is small, she can attack with sheer ferocity. She also has a tendency to talk a lot.
Sunny also values peace.

She is also shown to be annoyed and frustrated by how everyone thinks she's just a sweet little girl and not much else, and is willing to put her life in danger to prove it.

Habits: She tends to talk a lot
Appearance: Sunny is a pretty, young, teenager. Standing at only 5 foot four inches, she has golden hair which curls at the bottom. She has bright green eyes, and a rounded face. She wears torn pants, and a black tank top. She wears a necklace with a Crystal on it.
History: Ask her in the rp.
Crush: Nope
Relationship Status: No crush
Power(s): She has the ability to spit venom, much like a cobra. The venom is extremely deadly, and can kill a human in about 7 minutes if it hits their eyes. If the venom hits you directly, but not in the eyes, you have approximately 10-12 minutes before it will kill you if you don't seek medical attention.

Supporter of the Heroes Project?: Yes. Sunny believes they (they as in scientists) know what their doing.
What do you want to do with your Power(s)?: Sunny would most likely try to help the government. She doesn't want to live a normal life, and she doesn't want to live dangerously.
Extra: I fixed it

« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:37:55 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2014, 06:50:47 am »
Accepted and bump c:
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2014, 08:15:18 am »
((Just a question, what is the maximum amount of characters? I'm not looking to create anymore, I'm just curious. o3o I might have accidentally skipped over the part where it says so or something xD))

Duni

Duni turned her head to the new person who had entered the room. "Oh, how nice it is to have all of us in a room together, all having a good ol' jolly time!" she said, her expression unchanging. She felt pretty uncomfortable being in a room with so many people, most of which she didn't know (probably since she didn't ever bother communicating with anyone) and some were just so.. chatty.
Meh, since it's only a few days away until we get our... so-called 'freedom', I might as well at least know the names of a few people. Heck, Turtle knows more people here and he can't talk! Duni looked around the room at the few people who seemed to like to be left alone. Really, Duni didn't care if she was by herself or not, although she did prefer to talk with some people... for a short time.

Blowing a few strands of hair out of her eyes, she forced herself to communicate. Well, not to anyone in particular, she just stared towards the front of the room as she spoke letting anyone who wanted to respond do so. "So, err, what are you guys hoping for as your powers?" She hadn't been listening in on any conversations too much, so she didn't know that the topic was being talked about a bit already. She laid her head back on the couch, not too certain if anyone would answer her 'question' or not. With half-closed eyes, she watched the clock sleepily.
  Only ten minutes left? I wonder how this will work. If it's painful, hopefully they'll put me to sleep during it. How long will it even take? Gah, too many questions. I just gotta stop worrying. It'll be fine... hey, if I get some helpful powers like, hmm, I don't know, maybe ice or something, I can just freeze the scientists and run off.. nah, too many security cameras. She had to stop thinking about the dangers and the stuff she could do afterwards, but she couldn't help it. Dangit, just shut up brain! Pfft, just think useful thoughts for once. Not the worrying crap!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2014, 08:52:26 am »

Torin Kazuki
Status: In the room where the others are gathered, awaiting his power activation.
Health: 17/20 A bit sore from a few conflicts the previous night though is recovering fine.

Mentions: Adrin - Speaking with[/color]

Torin listed to that and snickered a bit, flicking his pinkie out towards her, "Then it looks like you would be dead. I doubt something like that exists." He shrugged at that, staring back at the clock in thought before returning his attention back to the woman, "I really just wish they would hurry up and get this over with. I'm not the most patient person as it is." He crossed his arms, contemplating on where he should even go when he got his powers activated. He strummed his fingers on one of his crossed arms to the beat of the song that was playing in his ear. His sight kept flashing back to the clock, both anticipating and dreading what was to come.

Short

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2014, 11:22:27 am »
(Can I get a quick recap before I start?)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2014, 11:48:45 am »
Of course! Basically, all of the subjects have gathered into the livingroom and had their morning test. Everyone is just basically talking about how today is the activation day and there is ten minutes until their powers will be activated . That's it, really ^^

Offline Warrior345

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2014, 01:19:14 pm »

Marcus Cullenway

Full Name: Marcus Nate Cullenway
Alias(es): Marc, occasionally even Cullen.

Personality: Marcus is a mix of many things. Many would describe him as lustful, a total player, and those he's been personal with saying that he's both agressive and possesive. He does lust after others often, and it doesn't take much to draw his attention. Just a slightly suggestive glance his way will have him in your personal space, forcing you against him. He's been given a nasty punch many times by guys defending the girls, seeing that they're helpless against his strength. Marc is a bit of a daredevil, often doing things just for the rush of doing so. He likes to the center of attention, too, so picking fights is something he enjoys doing, both for the thrill and attention.
Habits:
-Running his fingers through his hair
-Biting his lip, often in a seductive fashion
Appearance: Oh, Marcus is quite the stud. He's tall, tan and devishly handsome. At the top of his 6'4 frame, he has dark brown hair, always gelled just so. Eyebrows that curve brilliantly over his chocolate brown eyes that can make nearly anyone swoon with just one glance. His cheekbones are ever so slightly defined, giving a full yet near chiseled sort of feel. His lips are full, pursed into a pout even when relaxed. Marc has a body that is just as attractive as his face. Well defined muscles line his 160 pound frame, a six pack easily seen beneath the majority of his shirts. And, just to show off, he wears his pants just low enough for everyone to see the 'V' that is molded by the muscle into his hips.
History: While Marcus surely gives off the perfect past, prep parents and boarding school vibe, his life was, well, not that great. While he doesn't remember much from the years before he was brought to the Projects. At the grand age of 11 he was brought here, one of the youngest to ever be tested on. Though, it was sort of a last resort. See, he was from a very poor family, and there cannot be enough stress on 'very poor'. They could barely afford gas station food let alone a house. They were on the street, homeless. When talk of the Projects arose, his parents did what they thought best. So, they signed off to science, and hopes that he'd would have a better life, despite being tested on.
Crush: None, unless you count lust as a crush, in which case he has a "crush" on everyone.
Relationship Status: Single
Power(s):
Subliminal Seduction
The ability to to project seductive thoughts into subconscious and/or otherwise seduce subjects. A sub-power of Love Manipulation, Sexual Inducement and Subliminal Messaging.
-
The user can project seductive thoughts to the minds of others, speak with subliminal seductive power behind each word, and/or stimulate the brain's pleasure centers by touch, voice or thought. This can be used to attract and seduce any subject one desires, because the subject receiving the thoughts would believe they were the ones thinking them.
-
Marcus holds the power of seduction, a power seen useless by many. However, he finds it invaluable. The key to fulfilling his insatiable lust. Oh, and of course, getting others to do his bidding. Just a simple thought could force anyone to kneel at his feet. Though, of course, it isn't just as easy as thinking phallic thoughts, he must make eye contact with the target, while having contact with their skin. While in the future, when his powers are stronger, he could potentially keep their affection forever, for now it only lasts an hour at most.
Self-Sustenance
The power to reduce or remove the need for bodily necessities.
-
Users physical needs are greatly reduced or completely removed. These needs include air/breathing, sleep/rest, food, drink, bodiliy evacuations, shelter from enviromental effects and their lack (heat/cold, dryness/wetness), etc. User is also able to stay unmoving without normal effects this would have.
-
Marcus also possesses the power of self-sustenance, a power that is seen great, even possibly divine, by others, unlike subliminal seduction. The limits of his power, however, are great, and will remain that way until the very far future as his body must adapt to his newfound ability. While he does not require food/drink/sleep, his body will still pain him until he satisfies those needs, despite being able to survive without them. The only need that his body has fully let go of is breathing, though, only for a few hours at time, before he must draw another breath.

Supporter of the Heroes Project?: Yes. But only because he feels obligated to. He doesn't like the fact they don't give him a choice, his freedom, but at the same time, they saved him from the street. So he feels as if he has to support the Project.
What do you want to do with your Power(s)?: While he'd prefer to live a cross between living dangerously and a normal life, he knows that if the government called for him, he'd be there in a heartbeat. Whether it be good or bad, he'd end up doing as they say. Of course, though, he'd love to live recklessly, using his powers mindlessly, like they were nothing. But, he can't. Simple as that.
Extra:
-While known at the Projects for being one of the youngest to be brought there, he isn't very popular among the other subjects, mostly known as the pervert who greets the woman with "Hey there, sweet cheeks."
(Hope it isn't too late, I feel like I'm cutting it close, since their powers are being actived in, what, ten minutes? I may have gone just a bit overboard with his appearance, but it fits with his main power, seduction, so, I hope that cancels out the perfect sort of aspect to him. I also hope it's alright for him to have been brought into the Project at such a young age, I read through the posts about the storyline/rules/plot and didn't find anything against it, other than a line stating young adults were brought there for many years, yet that doesn't really add up to the characters since the majority of them are 19-21, some even younger, a few older)