Author Topic: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open | Applications CLOSED  (Read 22641 times)

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open and Accepting Applications!
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2014, 08:11:48 am »
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 07:23:49 am by ??????? »

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2014, 08:45:40 am »

Torin Kazuki
Health: 12/20 Acquired several scars from being defiant with the scientists, the most prominent one near the base of his neck. Body is completely sore due to the liquid given to him.

Torin sighed, moving one hand over his stomach, feeling quite famished by that time in the day and murmured, "Would it kill them to give us something to eat?" He grimaced looking around and groaned, pushing himself to sit up on the couch. His being had finally stopped shivering though the numbness had never left him. He placed his hands on his knees though recoiled back in pain grinding his teeth. He assumed it was because of the pain, though as he glanced at his knees, his eyes widened when he saw an odd thin layer of hardened translucent minerals being spiked into his knees.

Torin stared peculiarly thinking, W-what is this? It looks like... ice? Though if it is, why isn't it cold to the touch? And I doubt it's that reflective. He glanced around to see if anyone was observing before taking the chunks of translucent minerals, inspecting them closely and tilted his head thinking, maybe there just crystals? No, that's just preposterous. No one's heard of such a ludicrous thing. Though it got him thinking more and more of what the head scientist had said about the chemical he had received. He bit his lip, It might be logical actually. There's only one way to know for sure. I have to test out this ability for myself more in depth. But how? And... where?

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2014, 10:53:31 am »

Sunny

Health: 15/20
Problems: Had needles injected in her. Hungry and slightly tired.

Sunny flinched upon hearing all the screams from the lab room. She turned away, seeing Torin grind his teeth in pain. "At least you get to grind your teeth. I can't even touch mine! They stuck needles in my mouth and teeth. It hurt! They put a greenish black liquid in my gums and teeth, and if I touch it it comes out!" She said to Torin, trying to cheer him up.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 10:56:35 am by Dunasaur »

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2014, 02:23:36 pm »

Duni

Her arms had gotten slightly stronger by now, so she dug into her pocket and pulled out her notebook and pencil to write what they had done to her and about all the pain. Holding the notebook in her left hand and the pencil in her right, she started to go on about how they put needles in her that contained odd looking liquid. But when she started to write, the pencil had grown slightly larger upon touch, whilst the notebook had gotten smaller. She grunted in pain, looking down in shock.

"Am I... I'm sure it's just my... eyes.. playing tricks on.. me..." she said to herself, comparing the two in size looking rather confused. It became too hard to write with such a large pencil and small notebook, so she put them back in her pocket. Perhaps this was one of her powers?

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2014, 04:02:53 pm »
You're accepted but please hurry with your app as we are at a crucial point on the roleplay. Applications are now closed.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open | Applications CLOSED
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2014, 08:28:17 pm »
Alright, I finished my app. Can I get a recap of what's going on right now?))

The amazing Derp!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2014, 08:33:48 pm »
I think every subject has had their activation injection now after waiting in the livingroom for the majority of the morning. The activation process is painful; some of the subjects are already showing signs of their powers. Most are still too weak to care, whereas others are talking and describing their experience.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2014, 09:11:45 pm »

Azalea / Aza
She paced slowly, the flickering of her presence now gone and it was as if nothing happened. She sighed, sitting back down on the desk chair. Maybe everything would be okay. She put her forehead in her hands, the anxiety killing her from the inside out. Her headache was still throbbing dully in the back of her mind. Slowly, she felt prickles of pain all of her hands and arms. Azalea swallowed, had they fallen asleep or something? But this just wasn't numbing pain. The pain turned from small pricks of pain to radiating pain. She held her arms in her hands, clenching her teeth together in her in her mouth. /It'll pass...please...\ Azalea thought desperately to herself as the prickling began also in her legs, up her back, on her shoulders, on her face. Soon her whole body stopped prickling and she was blasted with pain that shit through her like a bullet. It wasn't a ripping feeling, it felt more like her skin was being stung by wasps but all at the same time, it was never ending, and about 100x worse than any wasp sting. She shut her eyes tight, willing the pain to pass. After what seemed like eternity, the pain stopped all at once. No nausea, no throat hurting, no dizzyness. She felt 100% fine. Azalea took a deep breath and let it out with well deserved relief.

---

Aspen
Her attention flicked off of Azalea, and her thoughts wandered. She felt awful to be honest. Her head spun, she was nauseated like she's never been before, her throat was on fire, her muscles ached and were weak, and to top it off she had a splitting headache. Wonderful. Aspen stopped sitting on the couch and layed herself down, staring up at the ceiling. Her head was an explosion of throbbing and stabbing pain. She closed her eyes and tried to think about something else, but the pain broke past her every barrier until she felt numb. The only thing that was real and that she knew she felt was the headache. "Look at the positives..." She whispered under her breath barely loud enough for herself to hear. Her thoughts seemed to be a pain, so she just let her mind go blank as she studied the texture of the ceiling. At a point the headache and pain in her throat was so bad she was sure she'd pass out again. Aspen wished she would. She wished she'd just pass out and wake up better or not wake up at all. She slowly sat herself up and curled into a ball, putting her head between her knees. /Please let it end...\ She pleaded in her mind, still hopeful the pain would just go away. She didn't care if she had powers or not anymore, she didn't care if any of this worked or not anymore. She just wanted the pain to stop. Aspen let out a shuttering breath, concentrating and studying a pencil in front of her on a small table.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2014, 09:18:12 pm »
Should I skip the injection to stay caught up or can I go through it? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to stay informed. L))

The amazing Derp!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2014, 09:31:28 pm »
The questions are fine :3 Just do whatever you're comfortable with and whatever you think works best.