Author Topic: Well... This is awkward  (Read 2284 times)

Offline FoxiePlushie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Bright like a floof
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Well... This is awkward
« on: July 25, 2014, 01:34:36 am »
Hello! Um... Well, I've been playing FeralHeart for about four years now, and I've realized something... I have never once posted an introduction. Or even really participated in the forums (as can be seen by my newbie status XD) For you see, I am a very private person. I don't like sharing any personal information, or even really interacting with other people without hiding in some sort of character. But today, I want to change that.
And so, here are some badonk-a-donks!

I have two accounts for FeralHeart, Wolfie39047 and FoxiePlushie. When I first join FH, I used Wolfie39047, and it was there that I learned the ropes of FH. I made some friends and fell in love with roleplaying. (Sadly, I had never even heard of roleplaying before joining FeralHeart, but now I think it's pretty freaking awesome!) I eventually developed a fursona, a little fox plushie. Thus, I made my next acount, FoxiePlushie. And now, even after I have out grown my past fursona, I still plan to use this account to post on the forum while I use Wolfie39047 to roleplay. I also have an account for DA, KaariSal63 (please note that it is pretty inactive X3)
Here are some more things:

I love all things science and logical and math and... honestly, I just like learning about everything. I also love to draw and paint, but as I am terrible at drawing with my little waccom tablet, most of my artwork is at home on paper. Maybe one day I'll scan something in and actually fill up my DA. :)

I am also pretty dang awesome at making maps for FeralHeart.thatwasnotatallconceited And I plan to put up some on here eventually :) Right now, I am working on a large syfy map pack, but I do have some random terrain and mask maps that I would like to put up for other people to use too. I also have some ideas for some markings and presets and such~~~

As for roleplaying, I suppose you could put me in the literate category, but as I resent all shiny little labels, I like to roleplay at all sorts of different lengths and with all sorts of people on all sorts of subjects. Though I must say, I do have a bad habit of making overly-long posts, so I've been trying to be courteous to my homies and make shorter ones. (I've got it narrowed down to about 1 to 2 chat box lengths so far XD)

Hrmm... well I'm not sure what else to put, so um... here's a list of things that I like and don't like.

I like dubstep, techno, and pretty much all electronic music
I hate spiders, roaches, and most bugs
I love horror and macabre
Oddly enough, I don't really like creepy pasta
I like to write and am a big fan of syfy and fiction
I dislike most poetry
Video games are pretty dang awesome yo

Anyways, I hope that this was mildly entertaining because now I am going to go and eat some chicken.

Also, I want to say thank you to all the people who help keep FeralHeart alive, both staff members and users. You guys are pretty dang awesome yo.
Thanks for reading

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Well... This is awkward
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 02:22:15 am »
Woop woop! Hallo!

Hehe better late than never for an introduction! I would say welcome to the game- but since you've been playing for so long- welcome to the forums! It's pretty amazing here- and a good way to make friends. You seem really cool! I like you >:3
Anyway, good to meet you! I like seeing new faces on the forums because that means more awesome people to be awesome. I love to see a fellow writer as well. I do hope to see you around!

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 11:38:48 am »
Aye, tis' not at all awkward. Keeping in mind that I also have been here since 2011 and I haven't really worked up an introduction. Any who, I don't think we have met so "Greetings fellow floof, tis' nice to see you on this fine day. I hope that you have a nice day!"

Eh, well I'll be off. Somehow, today I feel like keeping to short sentences...
Have a nice day!

p.s Yes, go chickeeennn!........

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 11:40:27 am by CrystalWolfTear »
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 02:58:13 pm »
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time on the forums hurrhurr ^v^
And like CrystalWolfTear said, it's nothing to be embarrassed of, I've been here since 2011 and I've never even made an introduction thread X3
Can't wait to see those maps though if you ever do feel like uploading them here, I'm sure they look awesome~
Hope to see yew around moar!
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 04:21:00 pm »
Better late then never~ c:

A belated welcome to you then!
And as Genny stated, I also look forward in seeing the maps you create c;

Cheers// Shallow

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 05:14:04 pm »
Welcome to the forums! I hope you participate more around here! It's really fun around here and everyone is friendly. If you need any help, feel free to PM me.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline FoxiePlushie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Bright like a floof
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 04:42:02 am »
Aww thanks guys ^^ I feel at home already :D But in all seriousness, Everyone here seems so creative and fun, it makes for a great environment! I can't to explore and see what everyone has to say

See you around!~

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 05:44:04 am »
Aye, welcome to the forums floof! ^^ 4 Years huh? I'm a three year XD Never made a introduction either, no need to worry cx I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum and post some stuffz <3 Maybe we can chat sometime yus?

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 08:56:01 am »
Welcome to the forums, floofy! ^^ Oh, you are an old player. :o That's nice. ^_~ Have a nice summer~

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2014, 10:04:57 am »
Welcome to the forum fellow floofers! <3

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble