Author Topic: The Last Of Us {Mapped and Rivaled}  (Read 2241 times)

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
The Last Of Us {Mapped and Rivaled}
« on: July 28, 2014, 04:42:25 am »
                                                                 [
The Last Of Us
You near a clearing in the dense wood, It had seemed as you had traveled through these woods forever to get to this point. You sit and take in a few breaths of relief, maybe this trek you had made was finally over, maybe you would have time to breathe and even maybe to hunt. Oh how you were so naive back then, so small and gullible. Little did you know we were watching you. We watched as you fell to the ground laughing with a smile, thinking you had finally gotten away from what was scary in the woods...In some sense you were right, but in others you were wrong. We could still control you, we could make you run more but what's the fun in that. We had you where we needed you. You hear a small voice rumble through the clearing...Though it was almost welcoming to you "Follow to reach us", this is where you got curious, wondering who we were and what we needed you for, this was your final test. You try to respond to the voice but it seemed as if you lost all vocal power to its enticing pull. You take another step to where you had heard it. Then a dark laugh bellows through the once safe feeling area, as the ground below you falls out and you feel yourself falling, the feeling of your stomach in your throat, Your heart beating like a crazed bongo drum, what had happened? You fall like a feather onto the burning ground, fire all around and in front of you stand three wolves. One was Black and blue, the other Black and Red and the Third Black and Green. "Welcome" The blue one says kindly.
"We have watched you as you have lived" Cut  in the green one
"And how you have died" added the red one. You start to feel weak, you see now through your new fond demonic eyes, things now seeming new, and teeming with hope and possibilities.
"Now" Interrupted the blue "We have chosen you because you have passed our trials...now here is our real query, will you join...or be pack meat.."

The Last of us is a new and growing long term demon role-play. We accept all species of demon and are very strict on our rule set that we do have. From what I can tell with the members we have already collected we are a giant family and have specific rules to follow to keep peace inside of the pack. Now outside the pack is a different story, we are fierce and love a good fight, which means our Rivals would be in for a good surprise if they were ever found on our territory or us advancing on theirs. But don't worry! we arn't over poweing, In fact I check the powers of others before letting them join so I wont have that problem later in the role-play.

RULES
1.No fighting OOC (Out of character)
2.No killing without the characters owner and the Alpha's permission.
3.No powerplay
4.No godmodding
5.If a duel is taking place the winner must be pre chosen by the Alpha and a Beta
6.Always listen to your Alpha
7.There will be punishments if rules are broken that must be followed
8.You must be on at least once every four days or you will be kicked, I can't stress how active we are. (If you have a vacation talk to an Alpha before hand.)
9.Never argue anything the Alpha says (In character or about punishments OOC)
10.If more then three rules are broken it will result in your termination from the pack.

RANKS

RANKS

Highest -Earned-
Alpha Female:Lust
Alpha Male:(TLAM)
Beta Female:(TLBF)
Beta Male:(TLBM)
Elders:(TLE)
High -Applied For-
Lead Fighter:(TLLF)
Lead Warrior:(TLLW)
Lead Medic:(TLLM)
Lead Hunter:(TLLH)
Lead Assassin:(TLLA)
Lead Pup Sitter:(TLLPS)
Alpha Assist: (TLLA)
Middle -Open to anyone-
Fighter:(TLF)
Warrior:(TLW)Crim
Medic:(TLM)
Hunter:(TLH)
Assassin:(TLA)Azula
Pup Sitter:(TLPS)
Apprentice:(TLAP)
Lowest -Open to anyone-
Pup:(TLP)
Omega:(TLO)
Extra -Ask Alpha-
Loner:(L)
Rouge:(R)
Outlawed:(O)

MUST HAVE DOWNLOADED

If you need help downloading these ask Alpha Lust.

www.mediafire.com/download/pgof4c9lzjpik6c/22+Aug+-+Markings.zip (Mass Markings)
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=46511.0 (Map)
May add more in as requested, also presets will go here so the group may see them)

RANK APPLICATION

Character Name:
UserName:
Applying for:
Sample Using skills:
Why should you be?:
Have you had any warnings?:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:45:06 am by <3~*CookieMonster*~<3 »

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline melodystary

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Of Us {Mapped and Rivaled}
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 09:17:31 pm »
I'd love to join as a fighter/warrior, could you tell me if there a specific time for roleplaying? I'm worried about what would happen if all the group members come on at different times and never see each other.
-
Also, my character is using objects from the Pawsome Item Pack, I hope it's ok if everyone downloads that-- tell me if it's not.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 09:21:01 pm by Melody »