Author Topic: ~The Clans of The Clawmarks Cave~Warrior Cat RP~New~Open and Accepting!~  (Read 12129 times)

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Raccoonkit

*Raccoonkit blinked open her eyes. She had just woken up from a good night's sleep- filled with good tasty birds and mice. Her jaw stretched in a huge yawn as she stood up, listening. She heard her leader, Stripestar, calling out the dawn patrol. Sighing, Raccoonkit sunk back down into the moss and sat, waiting for the others to wake, for she was not tired.*

Redfeather

*Redfeather paced inside his den. He was running low on juniper berries, but he was too busy today to go and get some. Briarfoot had annoyed his fur off trying to get Redfeather to help him, but no matter how hard it was to tell Briarfoot that there were no herbs to grow fur, Briarfoot insisted that he looked at every herb in his storage for something. So Redfeather had wearily looked through all of his herbs, knowing that nothing would work, and finally had to let Briarfoot sleep in his den under all of the moss in his storage, even the moss that Redfeather slept on. So, Redfeather didnt get much sleep last night. Even when he did, it was shivering on the cold, hard floor of the medicine den. Starclan, help this poor cat, please, he had pleaded silently. When morning had come Briarfoot shivered away to go out on a hunting patrol. Redfeather had gotten his moss back and tried to sleep, but sleep just wouldn't come. Tired and weary, Redfeather stumbled out of his den and went to find an apprentice.*

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile

Fallenstar

Fallenstar kept his ears alert, trying to listen in. Though before he could pursue after the two as they were walking off, a voice broke out behind him, "Fallenstar. Your daughter wants to see you." He blinked though nodded, leaping down from his post and asked, "Is she doing alright?" The young apprentice he was speaking to nodded, "Yes, of course. Though she's still quite shy towards others besides you. She won't even play with the other kits." He nodded, trying to wonder why this was and sighed, "Well, maybe she just needs more time." He approached the queen's den, seeing a small gray clouded kit stare over at him and smile ecstatically bounding for him, "Daddy!" He blinked at this though couldn't help but smile as the small kit nudged against his forelegs.

Sagewind

The tortoiseshell purred with delight and smiled, "Yes well, I'm rather busy. I told Frostsong that I would acquire some herbs for her since she's been so busy lately." The gray male nodded, "Well, I could always help with that. And maybe long the way we could take a little... detour." "What do you mean?" Her ears perked in curiosity but also worry at his mischievous tone. Galewhisper snickered, "Well, I thought we could go to the river and hang out for a bit." Sagewind was a bit worried at this and sighed low, "But... You do know that's near GrassClan borders." The brute chuckled, "Don't worry dear. I'll protect you. Now come on." She blinked though flattened her ears following him towards the outskirts of the camp, unaware that a set of eyes were on her.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Sorrelstar

*Sorrelstar sat, thinking in her den about her dead siblings and parents. She did this very often, and, even know she knew that she would be grumpy afterwards, couldn't help it. She didn't like to be rude to her clan, but thinking about those whom she loved that had passed on to Starclan was a habit of hers. Yes, she knew that she would see them again someday, but sometimes Sorrelstar wished that her lives would end quickly in one day. She had a long wait, of course, because she had seven lives left to loose. She wished that a Iceclan or Whisperclan warrior would come up and kill her, all of her remaining lives. She knew that Grassclan wouldn't, but unfortuneatly Iceclan and Whisperclan were neutral, because her clan was the most boastful and hungry for power, and this Sorrelstar knew very well, and, she was proud of it.*

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Sorry, for in-activity, was out for a couple of days at my god mother. Hehe. :D
Also, I wont post pictures, due to my computer being so slow. -.- ))

Stripestar

The she-cat woke up and walked out of her den. She ordered a dawn patrol and turned to walk to the fresh kill pile and picked up a fat hare.
She turned to face the elder's den and trotted off.
Entering the elders greeted the she-cat with respect and honnour. She placed the fat hare down and the elders started eating it up.
After they finished, they started telling stories about their warrior lives.

Whitekit

The tom-kit woke up, and looked around. Seeing that not all of the cats were awaken, the kit fell asleep once more.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile

Fallenstar

The leader managed to smile continuing to nudge the kit as she smiled with wide eyes in awe, "You'll never believe what i saw yesterday! I went out with momma and saw a real vole! I didn't catch it, but I almost did!" Fallenstar looked at her chuckling, "Almost doesn't feed the clan. Though I am proud of you, you know that right, Sootkit?" She purred nodding, "I'm going to grow up to be just like you daddy!" He smirked and motioned with his tail, "Why don't you go play with the other kits? Momma and I have to talk for a bit." The young she cat nodded and went over to where the other its were playing 'warriors'. Once fallenstar knew she far enough off, he flattened his ears and sighed, "What am I going to do with her?" The queen smiled kindly, "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll figure out something. You are leader after all." " A crappy one at that though," he threw out there, "I can't even keep track of my own daughter. And if the rest of the clan found out that she isn't-" His sentence was cut off once he felt the she cat rub up against him smiling, "It will be alright. Even if they did find out, I'm sure they would understand."

Sagewind

The two cats traversed on through the forest together. Sagewind looked around smiling, "Its been so long since I've been properly out here." The tom smirked, "Yea. and its also been a long time since I've done this!" He lunged at the she cat as she blinked though smirked, easily rolling on her side and pinning him giggling, "Get beaten by a non warrior?" He pawed at her playfully, "Oh come on. I let you win!"

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Clans of The Clawmarks Cave~Warrior Cat RP~New~Open and Accepting!~
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 01:20:14 am »

Frostsong

The white she cat was sitting in her den, sorting herbs. She had sent out Sagewind to gather Juniper berries, marigold, and golden rod. She finished stacking the herbs in a nice pyramid shape when she looked out of the medicine cat den. She saw Fallenstar and Sootpaw, his daughter talking together. She got back into her den, and began to organize the nests, both the sick cats and hers and Sagewinds. One of her patients, a cat who got poked in the eye with a thorn whimpered while she renewed his moss nest. "I'll get you some ointment, once Sagewind gets back." She walked back out and saw she wasn't back yet. She sighed, "Please don't let her be with that cat again.." She began to put together a paste for the warrior's eye, but she need marigold, which Sagewind was supposed gather.

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2014, 12:09:58 pm »
Silvercloud

*Silvercloud padded through the piny forest, two other cats following her on a hunting patrol. The cool winter breeze ruffled her fur as she sniffed all over for the smell of prey. "Split up," she ordered, flicking her tail. She went East and soon caught a whiff of a robin. She followed the smell and soon saw the bird flitting among the roots of a small pine. She crept forward, and then pounced, but the bird got away. Silvercloud muttered madly and then set off another way.*

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2014, 01:07:20 pm »
{I know I shouldn't double post but just to get this back and running}
Sorrelstar

*Sorrelstar leaped out of her den. She stalked towards the warriors den and prodded her deputy with her paw. "Wake up!" She hissed. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!" The deputy's eyes blinked open. "Okay, okay, I'm up. I-" "You need to hurry up and assign the daily patrols!" "Sheesh," the deputy muttered, slinking away. Sorrelstar sighed. "Oh, Starclan. Please help me," she pleaded. She leapt up back into her den and tried to fall asleep.*

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2014, 02:19:54 pm »

Frostsong

Frostsong was stacking the herbs in neat piles. She placed all the leaves in neat rows, then the cobwebs, then berries, then the other stuff such as honey and Adler bark, which was used for tooth aches. Her patient yowled and she whipped around, and his eye was bleeding.. again. She grabbed her cobwebs and placed them over his eye. He yowled but Frostsong whispered, "It'll be OK. Just calm down. Calm down." Frostsong backed up and began to wet some moss. When she got the excess water out, she dripped some water into his eye. The patient clawed his nest and growled, but didn't argue anymore. She then walked into her den, and began throwing out any old herbs that had no use. A glint of red caught her eye. {Death berries?!} She grabbed the berries and ran out of her den and into the woods. She dug a large hole and buried them. She sniffed the air, no sign of Sagewind. {I will just gather the herbs myself.} She thought. She went to a marigold and golden rod patch, gather the two much needed flowers. She heard mewing in the distance, and walked over. Sagewind and Galewhisper were play fighting. Sagewind pinned Galewhisper and the Tom let her win. Frostsong sat down placing the herbs infront of her paws, "How's herb gathering going, Sagewind?" She mewed, a bit of irritation in her voice.

Offline SpiritoWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2015, 01:22:56 pm »
Forum name: SpiritoWolf
Character name: Spottedheart
Charater reference: Tabby tortoiseshell and white
character gender: She-cat
Mate: Ravenclaw
kits: Rosespot-Nightstorm
Crush: no cat
personality: Kind and caring, but sometimes acts like she's the boss. She is also very fierce when it comes to protecteing her clan.
Requested rank: Deputy
Requested clan: ScrochClan
Extra: 'Clawmarks', piercing blue-eyes.