Author Topic: Preset help.  (Read 1214 times)

Offline deemsss1234

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Idiocy...
    • View Profile
Preset help.
« on: July 30, 2014, 09:53:15 pm »
I am not really sure if I should post it here, but I couldn't find this anywhere.

So I was wondering if I can make a preset, that looks different only at night. Or a preset that I can animate, but the animation only happens when it turns night? Because I actually want a char to look completely different when it gets night. Just don't know if it is possible.
VirtualWorlds.Boards.Net
Game character based RP group

Offline deemsss1234

• Idiocy...
    • View Profile
Re: Preset help.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 10:40:52 pm »
Oh that's too bad. Thanks for the, rather quick, answer.

So might/will I be able to create a preset that completely changes colour for, let's say, an hour, and then it changes back to the original colours?
VirtualWorlds.Boards.Net

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 01:38:22 am »
So might/will I be able to create a preset that completely changes colour for, let's say, an hour, and then it changes back to the original colours?
Yes, this could be done! c:
Note though;
-it would switch back and fourth every hour/however long you choose to set the time for
-the switch would be instant, there would be no fading into the new colors

Offline deemsss1234

• Idiocy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 08:13:04 am »
Thank you so much. I've started making it switch between 2 different colours now. I did make it switch about every 10 minutes, so I could change the time a bit. (So let's say it has to switch between black and white. I first let it be white 3 times, then black 1 time. So it will be white for 30 minutes and black for ten. ^^) and I think it will be just as cool as it only changing at night. ^^
I'm really gratefull for both of you helping me out, and this topic can be locked now. ^^
VirtualWorlds.Boards.Net