Author Topic: What If Series: Forum/Site stats were visible in game  (Read 2534 times)

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: What If Series: Forum/Site stats were visible in game
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 10:45:56 pm »
I'd say probably not; I'd rather be judged by my in-game actions and behaviour as opposed to the amount of forum posts I have. Can imagine it'd introduce a plethora of unnecessary difficulties, too, especially pertaining to groups and acceptance; "you can't join unless you're (insert rank here)" is bound to happen! While it does sound nifty, I admittedly can't really see it going down too well. Think the negatives may outweigh the benefits in a community like FH's. Personally, I don't frequent the forum-- but I'm active in-game!

It could encourage others to use the forums more, but I think it's rather unnecessary and may be abused by some users.

Plus I still haven't gotten my contest awards. ;A;
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 10:48:18 pm by Nemena »

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: What If Series: Forum/Site stats were visible in game
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2014, 11:02:53 pm »
Personally I think its a great Idea since I take pride on just leveling up from New Member, showing how active I am on the Forums and really taking the time to dig deep in the feral-heart community, even If Im not active as often as many members are. And As Red Said, They Take would proudly wear their rank around Fh.

But Every plan has there downsides and I know I am repeating others but, It would create more junk on the forums, create spam and their could be harassment in game about the 'Ranks' and how low or how high someones Activeness on the forums Is. Plus, more people on the forums means more drama and drama is not what the staff and/or other members need.

So Overall I believe its a cool idea but would need some adjusting before any sort of action can be in motion c;
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver