Author Topic: Dingo| Wild Dog At War (Open & Accepting)  (Read 14082 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Dingo| Wild Dog At War (Open & Accepting)
« on: August 09, 2014, 02:04:54 am »

Dingo
Wild Dog At War

The Dingo, one of the most popular native dogs known to Australia. A beautiful creature this is that plays a big part in their native home, although the people who inhabit this beautiful continent think otherwise. Farm and livestock owners see the Dingo as a pest who would wipe out full herds if given the chance and kill their livestock continuously just for the use of food but also chew through wires and are just a big nuisance. But that isn't really how it is. The Dingo is a native breed who are both loved and hated by the people of Australia, yes this species does kill live stock and may chew through cables - but that isn't what they strive to do. Few people have came to realise that the Dingo actually does Australia good, they keep down the number of feral Cats, Foxes and Kangaroos which would wipe the land of its native small mammals but also they will wipe the land of its plants. The Dingo -despite killing livestock- has a plus side to being a part of Australia like it has for many, many years. People with more intellect have began using guardian dogs to prevent their livestock from being killed which has been proven as a great success, but the farmers wouldn't admit their defeat and want the native canine gone for good whether it be dead or alive. Many disagree with this even a few farm owners, but many are also for the idea of wiping out the Dingo completely.

When it hit the year 2019 many people had begun to drive out the Dingo, shooing them from their native area and hoping to rid of them for good - but this could never work, especially with this curious breed. Just as the farmers thought they had drove out this breed and banished it from the world for good they were suddenly proven wrong. Sick of all the lies and all the havoc their lives were filled with the Dingo decided to retaliate against its supposed human friends. This caused a lot of live stock to be lost and domestic dogs had begun breeding with this wild species even more than previous times. But that wasn't just it, no! These canines had somehow managed to get onto outskirts of the furthest towns and hitch a ride on either a boat or a plane and were flown across the America - where they hid out in the vast mountain ranges until that also got out. Everything was new to the Dingoes that had ventured from their native home, and as the years slowly moved on they strived. Now in many countries of the world the Dingo was no longer native to Australia as several other places now inhabited this unique species. Filled with anger and rage humans began moving into the less warm places of the world and into countries/continents where the Dingo couldn't get to. But the farmers weren't giving up so easy and remained in their farm lands still determine to ride of the Dingo.

For several years many continents remained with just the Dingos and the farmers until it hit the year 2031. Somehow America and Australia had merged together - no one knows how and not even stat's could prove this. But it happened. Now with the Dingo only living in the two joined states people began moving into Russia and other countries where the species was yet to tread. But other people were now getting annoyed and joined the bitter attitude as the farmers and wanted to see the Dingo go for good, if they were just left in peace and harmony to fend the land and keep the number of feral Cats and Foxes at a low none of this would have happened. The two continents forming together weren't the only weird happenings, people from other continents had begun dying out and now the only living souls that live are the Dingos and the many few people who have managed to stick around to hopefully kill off this breed. Unsure if their plan will work they are still going through with it, man and canine at war - it should never be like this but one dog can only take so much. With most humans and domestic animals gone the only living things here is other wildlife, the Dingos and of course their much, now hated enemy the humans. Once the hunter now the hunted, its all about the hunger games - the true test of survival for both man and beast.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 07:46:32 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: Dingo| Wild Dog At War (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 12:30:21 pm »
Sounds great! I`ll definitely join!))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: Dingo| Wild Dog At War (Open & Accepting)
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 12:56:33 pm »

The Information

Plot: So, if the first few paragraphs didn't make it so clear then I am going to be telling you what this role-play is exactly about. First off in this rp you will have the option to play as a Dingo and I will be allowing a certain amount of farmers to be applied for. Somehow with all the storms and the changes in the sea something that would be near enough impossible has happened - somehow Australia and America are now a joined country making this 'Dingo Island' as some will call it. It is unknown to how this is even possible but it is. Now on this small island all the wildlife from both states are still around all the way from the Australian hopping Mouse up in to the well known Cougar of America. But since this has happened people have moved to different parts of the world - this leaving places even close to 'Dingo Island' lest abandoned. What you will be doing in this role-play if you are a Dingo is trying to survive which is the most important - the farmers and hunters are out to kill you and won't rest until they wipe out the Dingo breed, which has made these wild canines snap and are now fighting back. As a Dingo you have became a little more wise and cunning and have begun killing off more livestock than in the past because of all this havoc. If you are a farmer/hunter you are trying to keep your cattle alive but also wipe out the Dingo for good. It's like a game of survival, Dingos have even went to drastic measures and have had to attack and try and kill humans for their own safety - will you survive?

Extra's: Nor do the Dingo or the humans of this 'Island' know but they are being watched by a secret, hidden group of scientists and many other secret people of the world in a small island not to far off; they are the ones who have been keeping people travelling across states and into this one - they have managed to shield this place off so entry but also escaping is hard. They want to see how both man and humans exist with the Dingos now going a little savage and the farmers getting wound up they want to see what the outcome it. This association have named this 'The Game' which they had planned out when they heard about the strange occurrences - they believe its like The Hunger Games.

Area: Since two continents have slowly merged together the land is still settling, although the different types of terrain haven't gone unnoticed. Australia has fitted in nicely just near Canada and Alaska, its desert like terrain stands out a pretty bit, although America appears a lot more greener and lively where as Australia is more like a desert. Now, this island inhabits a large desert area, an even bigger forest area and a snowy like terrain which is in near by Alaska. It's a miracle how animals from different areas are moving into unfamiliar places and managing to adapt somehow, but only for an occasional visit.

Rules:
1~ Although some things I have mentioned in the first post may seem a little unnatural or a little unrealistic this does not go for the role-play, in fact this role-play is going to be 100% realistic so no jumping off a cliff without at least injuring yourself, same goes for fights and being shot. Images of 'real' Dingos must be used and if you don't know much about the species i suggest you watch a short clip on them or look on Wikipedia or something.
2~ Yes, I will be allowing cussing and miner swear words into this rp as most beings use them although I'm not wanting you to go over board on this. Fights and arguments between characters are also allowed but it must stay IC (if you have a problem with someone pm me and I will sort it), mating and births are also allowed although mating must be in a spoiler or preferably through pm, relationships are allowed and births can be role-played out as long as its not in depth.
3~ No god-modding, power-playing or auto-hitting. This is very, very annoying and can be unfair and characters also I don't want one individual sucking up all the attention - yes drama is allowed but not just focusing on one character.
4~ Please be active, I really don't want this role-play to die. So, if you're going to be gone for a while feel free to post on the thread or pm me - when you return you will get a recap. Also please be semi-literate. If you have writers block that's al right, but if not four sentences at a minimum.
5~ Look out for updates

Application:
Code: [Select]
[center][IMG][/IMG]

[size=18pt]...QUOTE...[/size]
[hr]

[left]Name:
Mixed: (If human it will be race)

[hr]
Personality:
History:
Pack: Yes/No (for human its hunting group)
[hr]

Mate: (for human it will be wife/gf or husband/bf)
Pup(s): (for human it will be children)
Crush: {dingo only} (for human it will be pet/hunting dog)
Extra:
[/left]
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 07:45:42 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 08:11:29 pm »

"Don't ever give up perusing what's going to make you feel most alive"

Name: Sienna
Mixed: She's a pure Dingo

Personality: Sienna is a rather feisty canine with a strong will, nothing scares this beast which can often come as a danger to - despite slowly ageing she is still a very curious Dingo which sometimes gets the better of her in certain situation. But her quick thinking able's her to work her way out of certain situations. Like most she is rather cunning and sly, able to go into livestock herds and towns without being noticed. Unlike most Dingos, Sienna is very aggressive and hot headed, prone to snap and land a nasty bite - mostly towards humans although hostility is still shown towards others of her species. She is still a playful animal although she knows when to be and when not to be. The reason for being a longer is she doesn't like being told what to do and has a sharp tongue. Despite being young she is pretty wise and will give advise to those who ask. She's loyal and protective, although she seems like an arrogant, sarcastic creature she has a loving heart - just don't get in her bad books.
History: Sienna grew up in the beautiful bush of Australia where most of her species lived, she wasn't in a pack her mother was a loner. Her mother gave birth to four young pups and shortly after they were old enough she left them to fend for themselves. Reaching two year of her life the humans slowly began moving in so the she-dog moved. Hitching a ride on a delivery truck she wound up in America, but to her surprise the Dingo population had rocketed here. Shortly after humans moved out and Dingos and farmers moved in, somehow Australia collided with America forming a large island where she lived. Nothing exciting has really happened in her life apart from continuously running from the two-legged's.
Pack: No

Mate: Nope, subject to change.
Pup(s): Nope, subject to change.
Crush: Nope, subject to change.
Extra:
~ Has several scars
~ A small chunk missing out her left ear
~You may apply to be part of her siblings or parent
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 12:09:06 pm »

Now open for posting!
DA Account

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 05:37:08 pm »

"How about I do the hunting, and you do the sitting?"

Name: Sirak [seer-rak], Sir [seer]
Mixed: Purebred

Personality: Somewhat of a smug dingo, he rarely turns down an offer to prove his masculinity. Sir is, despite his boastfulness, quite nice when he feels exceptionally close to someone. He also pretends he's a ladies man. Most likely not.
History: Sirak was born in a birthing den with his mother and two siblings. When they were old enough to leave the den, they reunited with their father and were taught how to hunt, fight, and survive. However, Sir was always close to his father, and he was taught many other things as well as the basic fighting/hunting skills. After that, he left his family to hopefully join or make a pack of his own.
Pack: No

Mate: No
Pup(s): No
Crush: No
Extra: nah

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 12:30:41 am »
Name: DeliLah
Mixed: purebred

Personality: DeliLah is very brave and whenever she gets the chance she likes to show her strength. She is also very flirty.
History: DeliLah was born into a dingo pack and then her pack abused her so she left it. Now she is in another pack and she never knew her family.
Pack: yes

Mate: none
Pups: 1.75 months pregnant (they are pregnant for 2 months)
Crush: none
Extra: my pups will have an application as soon as they are born
Jikoo

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 12:04:23 pm »

Both accepted! Once we get another member or two we can go ahead and start role-playing.
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 02:32:25 am »

Bump
DA Account

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 06:29:32 am »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3