Author Topic: Dingo| Wild Dog At War (Open & Accepting)  (Read 14079 times)

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
Re: Dingo| Wild Dog At War (Open & Accepting)
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2014, 08:17:43 pm »
[forgot to say] OOC: that's fine maddie! :> no one cares about how long your posts are! keep on roleplaying and you can be even better than the best!

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2014, 09:21:30 pm »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2014, 10:55:55 pm »
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 12:48:35 am by Dunasaur »

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2014, 02:07:34 am »
I'm just waiting for Taylor to post.
By the way Dunasuar I like your pics.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 02:09:12 am by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2014, 06:33:09 pm »
[I am so sorry about the late response guys, my phone has been messing up and I didn't have a chance to get on a laptop as I was at my dads. But now I should be active also you are accepted floof hop right in!]]

"Don't ever give up perusing what's going to make you feel most alive"

The soft grass from the meadow pressed against the canines pads, the feeling was all most as if she had stepped upon a pillow of some sort. Allowing a smile to grow across her face ever so slightly she began examining the area she had now entered. This was a regular place for Sienna to come and catch and easy meal which would satasfy her and was also a plan for backup if being unsuccessful in her usual hunts. However, this was also a place the humans would come to see if they could catch out an unsuspecting Dingo and hope to catch some kill so she had to be on guard when coming here. That reminded the she dog to take a quick glance around before she bounded straight into the grass land - so with that she began examining her area carefully.

The ginger coloured canid was sat, hidden in the grass of the meadow a bit which was much larger than the actual hunting ground. Peering around the area appeared to be clear and everything also seemed to be quiet, despite a few scents of obvious prey animals being here from what she could see there weren't any here so far. This was a relief to Sienna, she could finally do a peaceful morning hunt without any interruptions with both other predators or those arrogant humans and their dumb witted hunting dogs and no beast the steal her kill. Smiling, she decided it was time to enter into the open and start her hunt nothing was going to do the job for her so she best get a move on.

Lifting from her crouched position Sienna let out a quiet sigh as she weaved her way through the longish grass until entering onto hr lower part of the meadow where the rabbits were bound to be hiding and grazing - this grass went a short way up her legs but was enough for a rabbit to hide. But the scent of a creature quickly closing in then the sound of a soft voice caused her head to come away and what appeared to be a dingo come into sight. Tilting her head she examined this dog and took in a few scents, she surely wasn't the she who she had seen earlier by the watering hole and this one seemed a little more plump - clearly expecting pups. Smiling at the smaller female Sienna nodded her head " Oh, well thank you for the offer but I'm more of a lone wolf" she admitted with a slight shrug to her shoulders, this canine seemed exhausted and if need be she would help her find food.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2014, 08:26:54 pm »
As the female finished talking I chuckled and said, "don't you mean lone dingo, anyways we are just looking for any new members of our pack. I didn't mean to stop you from hunting." I left the female alone and walked back. As I was walking I smelled something in the trees. It was a baby deer. I found it's hoofprints and I could tell it was limping. "Good, I always feel bad about killing healthy animals." I started sprinting after it and soon was on its tail. It all happened quickly. I jumped up and bit it's life pumping artery. I picked up the body and carried it back to the territory. The Alpha came out and saw me carrying the deer and yipped to the pack to come out. We each had our share and got rid of the finished corpse. "You has done well, especially for a female about to give birth in a few days." The Alpha came up to me as I was cleaning my face of deer blood. "Thank you sir, and I think these pups will come sooner than you think. I feel them kicking harder and they may even come tomorrow." He looked at me surprised and then walked away to go to the den. For all I know these pups may even come sooner than that.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 01:14:11 pm by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2014, 09:55:20 pm »

Sirak
interacting with:
Verity : Sherlolly
"How about I do the hunting, and you do the sitting?"

Stop. What's that? The dingo lifted his head and stiffened his legs. Back fur became stiff. Fluffy ears pricked, he looked toward the other side of the pond and narrowed his eyes. Dingo? That was the scent he'd smelled before. Sirak was eyeing another russet pelt similar to his own. However, it appeared to be a tad more fluffy and thick. He stepped forward and began a steady trot around the pond until he managed to reach his target. The male put on a menacing face until he detected a sweet difference in scent. It was a female. A smirk split his reddish muzzle.

"Well," he cooed, "hello there. May I ask what a lovely canine like you is doing out here all alone? It would be a shame if something damaged that beautiful pelt of yours."

The dingo made his way toward her, weaving through the trees with his hips swaying a bit more than they normally would. His tail moved with his body like water until he arrived at her position. He made a quick, flowing semi-circle to move to her other side.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:57:31 pm by Spottedbears »

Art by me!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2014, 12:19:48 am »

"Don't ever give up perusing what's going to make you feel most alive"

Standing silently the orange colored dog looked at the younger female as she seemed to comment in what she had said which caused the older canid to shake her head in disagreement "It's an expression...." she spoke raising a brow as she watched the pregnant dog bound off, for a few minutes she continued to look in the direction she had traveled until she was completely gone out of sight. Chuckling quietly to herself Sienna turned around slowly "Her pack shouldn't be sending her out alone to hunt, she's ready to have pups." she mumbled to herself shaking her head and letting out a quiet sigh. Today had been a rather unusual say, usually she would only see predatorial animals along with the many prey animals that live in this wildernesses, but today was different. Earlier she seen two dingos near the watering hole and she had now seen another which offered her a place in her pack? It surprised her that they still traveled in a pack especially with the hunters hot on their tails.

Shrugging her shoulders Sienna decided it would be best for her to shrug the encounters off for now, she had hunting to do and standing moping around wasn't going to get her anywhere fast. Now facing directly into the meadow she stood for a while looking around hoping to catch sight of a wondering rabbit, but sadly they seemed to be hidden  in their burrows. But now with the wind blowing in the opposite direction to where their burrows were located her scent was now traveling away from them so it wouldn't take long for one to think she was gone and pop itself out. With the wind carrying a few near by scents in her direction she crouched down in the longish grass and embraced the scents, a one she recognized most was that of her target. Grinning the brown eyes canine slowly crawled forward towards a scent she had picked up and stopped near by. For a few minutes she sat in the distnlance allowing the rabbit to pop out its head and come into the open.

Now seeing her chance Sienna backed up a little and launched out of the long grass, her light frame allowing her to launch herself over the tall grass with ease, but her paws still hit the ground with some force - since the many things that have happened the dingoa are now the size of an average German shepherd with a similar strength to them and even similar to a Rottweiler's which was a slight advantage when hunting and fighting in their new environment. As the ginger dog hit the ground the Greg furred creature seemed to freeze in panic, its eyes widened as it watched the larger creature bound towards it. Snarling she continued her charge until she was almost right on top of her target making a last attempt the rabbit tried to turn and run but it was to late. Lunging her open jowls forward Sienna latched her jaw's around the rabbits neck, violently she shuck until she heard a sickening crack. When hearing this she stopped and dropped the rabbit carcass to the ground. But as she was about to sit down and have her meal it seemed another rabbit had curiously entered the meadow. Grinning, Sienna crawled back into the long grass without being seen but this time as she leapt out the rabbit ran.

Growling she started a chase, broad paws thudding the ground as she chased after the smaller animal. Tail flowing behind her as she ran through the wind, dodging past trees and leaping over fallen logs the rabbit seemed to crawl under in order to lose the canine - but its efforts failed and she was still hot on its trail. With her last burst of energy she leapt forward, leaping through the air she pushed her paws forward and pressed them onto the rabbits back as she went down. The impact caused yet another sickening crack to sound and the rabbit let out and last squeal until the life was go e from its face and its very body lay still. Looking down at her second kill Sienna smiled, today had been rather successful with her hunting so far, she has caught two rabbits and that was only for breakfast. Grabbing the rabbit by its body she hurried back into the meadow.

Following the scent to where she had recently had been it only took Sienna seconds to return back into the grasslands and luckily her kill was still there. Dropping the carcass in her jaws beside the rabbit she had killed first Sienna lowered herself into a laying position, one carcass positioned between her legs where as the other was by her side. Dipping her head Dow she began ripping into the rabbits side, despite the mass of fur that was in her mouth the sudden taste of blood seemed to take it away, sighing in satisfaction she began quickly wolfing down her first meal. You had to be fast around here it didn't take much for a hungry lion, bear or wolf to come in and snag your kill from you so it was a matter of time - something Sienna wasn't willing to waste.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2014, 12:51:51 am »
I was still hungry and I decided to go hunt for a rabbit or something. I traveled a good distance and fond a fine sized pond in a clearing. I was tired from my walk and needed water. 'im not usually this tired. The pups must be coming soon.' As I was drinking I smelled something. I looked up and saw to figures. The figures were familiar. Dingos. I trotted over to them and asked, "hello, sorry to interrupt but I was just wondering if you two would want to join our pack? We need more Dingos to join." Just that moment I felt a pain in my belly (I just want the pups to come). I knew what it was. "Ow, sorry but I have to leave now." I saw the confusion on their faces. I bolted off and found a decent sized den to have the pups. Finally after a long while of pain, two beautiful pups were born

Here are their apps:

Pic: (not as a newborn, when they are an older pup).
Name: Ace
Personality: She is shy and in the future a strong fighter. Loves to play
History: find out later
Mate: too young
Pups: too young
Extra: She has bright sky blue eyes.

Pic: (same as ace).
Name: Blaze
Personality: if is fun and outgoing. He loves to make new friends. Flirty in the future
History: find out later
Mate: too young
Pups: too young
Extra: he has bright emerald green eyes.

"So beautiful. I'm lucky to have been given these two gifts. I will name this red one Blaze, and this light Amber one Ace." They were hungry and they both started suckling milk. They finally had full little bellies and fell asleep. After awhile I got up and took Ace and Blaze. I finally got back to camp and the alpha came running out with his brother and daughter. He saw me with two new pups, I was also skinnier. "Oh my you had your pups." He looked at the two pups I was carrying. "Yes, I did. I ran into two Dingos and hadn't had any time to ask them if they wanted to join." He looked at them and could tell they were squirming for milk. "DeliLah, you may go back to the den and rest." His daughter took Blaze and we went to the den and I was feeding the pups and had a small mouse myself. Finally I was full and my pups were still feeding and I started taking a long nap.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:13:22 pm by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2014, 01:38:13 am »
OOC:
[well, based on my character's personality i'm not so sure that's how it would've worked out ^^; anyway, i was waiting for Sherlolly to reply to my post first, and you did do a little bit of powerplaying/character controlling there]

Art by me!