Author Topic: Overreactions?  (Read 2579 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: Overreactions?
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 05:49:40 pm »
Yes, people can be like that. They think that because they're on a game meand they can bully people and get away with it.
Well it's not like that.
Hope things get better for you, Hun.
~Snapple

To be honest, I think they're twelve or younger, since any normal older person wouldn't yell in your face - unless raised that way (I know someone like that. -Groans-).
-Wolfie

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 06:05:22 pm »
To be honest, I think they're twelve or younger, since any normal older person wouldn't yell in your face
^ Aye, many users are younger here, and some do tend to show it via insults or childish behavior. And as stated, older members can be more decent, but sometimes not, thats just one thing that tends to be learned by being around members. But, just ignore them hun, if they wish to be childish or immature, just ignore them and move on <3 Better then involving yourself with being downed by it aye?

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2014, 06:19:21 pm »
To be honest, I think they're twelve or younger, since any normal older person wouldn't yell in your face
^ Aye, many users are younger here, and some do tend to show it via insults or childish behavior. And as stated, older members can be more decent, but sometimes not, thats just one thing that tends to be learned by being around members. But, just ignore them hun, if they wish to be childish or immature, just ignore them and move on <3 Better then involving yourself with being downed by it aye?

~ Whisper
Mhm, you're right. I just wish that they did something more reasonable, though they probably didn't know better. I can only guess their age, so if they were atleast ten to twelve, they probably wouldn't have acted that way.
-Wolfie