Author Topic: Help please  (Read 830 times)

Offline sockmonkeysam

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Art by meh Friend, Lilacpetall
    • View Profile
Help please
« on: August 19, 2014, 10:50:15 pm »
Alright, I just downloaded the day & Night Texture pack and it  makes my characters to look great to me, but not to my friends.
Like, I made a cat Silver but it looks Blue to people without it. Does anybody know the original textures or a solution? (Without Re-Installing, I have downloaded a ton of objects for maps and such)

Well, Thanks if you can solve it!  :-\

Art by Lightningwolf :3

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Help please
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 11:51:31 pm »
There's nothing wrong with the game :3 It's just your friends don't see it because they haven't downloaded it. The only "solution" is for them to download the texture pack.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 11:54:51 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline sockmonkeysam

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Art by meh Friend, Lilacpetall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 01:27:21 am »
                   I want the old, Default textures back. Sorry, I just wanted to see if I had to reset, or Re-Install, or download                         something or...

Art by Lightningwolf :3

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 01:35:08 am »
I have downloaded the same modification before, but I eventually ended up reinstalling. This was a while ago, however I think its only changes were to the material files by adding an ambient. I'd recommend downloading this and taking the folder called "materials" and replacing it with the one located in Feralheart\media. If that does not work, I'd recommend reinstalling the entire game, however make sure you save any presets, maps, etc somewhere else before uninstalling.

(Edit: Here's some other default files if needed, such as masks, etc. http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=44252.0 )
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 01:37:39 am by AlphaEclipse »