Author Topic: Your Choice | Superpower RolePlay | Remake | Closed for time being! |  (Read 19550 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice | Superpower RolePlay | Remake | Open | Applications: Open
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2014, 09:28:30 pm »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2014, 01:01:53 am »

Charlotte Howey

Full Name: Charlotte Howey
Alias(es): Char, Lotty and Howey

Personality: Many see Charlotte as a rather mysterious character, her emotions aren't shown easily and she often keeps to herself - usually sitting at the back and making comments, whether they are necessary or not, although she is also a born leader? This baffles a lot of people for some reason. Despite being pretty hot headed and snappy Char is a rather laid back girl who doesn't really take things to heart - when someone says something they hope to be offensive or hurtful it often goes in one ear and out the other, ending in her making a smart or even harsh comment. This shows the more amusing side of Charlotte where she will often be cocky and sarcastic - yes, even if she doesn't seem it Charlotte is a bubbly girl who can joke around with others and doesn't take things, nor life to serious - a bit of a dare devil if you must know. Like few people Char is very stubborn and won't do something unless she want's to and rarely takes no for an answer - she's pretty hard to handle. Many say she is pretty unpredictable and could lash out at any moment, or act unexpectedly. Howey deals well with tough situations thanks to her quick thinking and can often talk herself out of a tough situation - towards men she is rather flirtatious. With her, what you see is what you get.

Habits:
- Running her fingers through her hair
- Running smooth strands of hair across her lips
- Feeling silky objects
- Biting nails
- Humming songs
- Watching the stars or clouds
- Competitive
- Working out

Appearance: Charlotte is around the height of 5"3/5 and weight roughly around 125 pounds, her frame isn't small but she is slim but unlike most slim women she still has curves as well as muscle. Her skin is rather soft and smooth with the slightly tinted skin - known as tanned skin. Charlotte's hair is rather long, reaching roughly around the middle of her back - the colouring of her hair is a rather light shade of brown, although its not to light. Her hair is often styled either down, in a plait or a messy bun. Her eyes are a hazel colour and her teeth are fairly white. Char's dress style usually consists of a baggy top with either a pair of jeans, leggings or shorts - sometimes she will wear a tracksuit. On her feet she will wear heels, air max, converse or ugg boots.

History: N/A
Crush: Not at the moment, subject to change.
Relationship Status: Single

Power(s):
- Charlotte has the ability to shape shift. What she can transform into is a small choice between a human being or an animal. When in this for she is able to mimic the sounds of the creature and the voice of the being she has transformed into. She can chose how long she is in the opposite form for, and when in her human form she is able to mimic the voices/sounds of the animal or human she has transformed into - but when like this the sounds/voices aren't presented as good and are usually a little off, so some may realise she's a fraud.
- Her second power is ice manipulation. This means she is able to freeze things faster than anything else - changing either liquid or even a solid object into a heap of ice. She uses this to create slides -mess around- or to help her in times of need. The only way to get rid of the ice she had created is to heat it or somehow smash it - although in sunny weather the ice tends to melt faster. As well as doing ice, it is obvious she is able to make snow - not exactly snow heavily although a small area around her she can make snow and is able to make things such as snow balls and snow men - people will often think of her as a real life Elsa from frozen.
- Like a vampire -which she isn't- Charlotte is able to move a lot faster than any being as able to, even reaching speeds faster than a cheetah at full sprint. This also helps the ability of her climbing and jumping. She can reach up to speeds most cars would struggle with and this helps her get from one place to another in a great speed. This power is useful as she is able to run faster and climb better, this helping her freestyle running and jumping.

Supporter of the Heroes Project?: No, she is against it completely. Despite thinking it is cool to be given the chance to have super powers Howey is against the Hero's Project. The reason for this being is she didn't get a say in whether she wanted to be tested or not - and was constantly injected with different drugs to get the powers she has been given. She believes they should have been selected and given a choice other than being forced into inhuman tests.
What do you want to do with your Power(s)?: Charlotte had thought about living a normal life as she was completely against the government, but since being given her powers she has chosen to live dangerously. She will help others if they seek it although she will never agree with the laws terms and will live how she wants to live.

Extra:
- Despite being rather well known and having many friends many still dislike her
- Has a small dose of anger problems and ADHD
- Voice is slightly raspy
- Has a strong Geordie accent
- Rather flirtatious

[[Sorry it has taken so long I was waiting to get onto my mam's laptop, so here is my application - I have copied and pasted it from the previous role-play if you hadn't noticed, but I have changed her name from 'Simone' to 'Charlotte'. Powers and everything else -apart from age- remain the same]]

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2014, 08:40:25 am »

Charlotte Howey

Full Name: Charlotte Howey
Alias(es): Char, Lotty and Howey

Personality: Many see Charlotte as a rather mysterious character, her emotions aren't shown easily and she often keeps to herself - usually sitting at the back and making comments, whether they are necessary or not, although she is also a born leader? This baffles a lot of people for some reason. Despite being pretty hot headed and snappy Char is a rather laid back girl who doesn't really take things to heart - when someone says something they hope to be offensive or hurtful it often goes in one ear and out the other, ending in her making a smart or even harsh comment. This shows the more amusing side of Charlotte where she will often be cocky and sarcastic - yes, even if she doesn't seem it Charlotte is a bubbly girl who can joke around with others and doesn't take things, nor life to serious - a bit of a dare devil if you must know. Like few people Char is very stubborn and won't do something unless she want's to and rarely takes no for an answer - she's pretty hard to handle. Many say she is pretty unpredictable and could lash out at any moment, or act unexpectedly. Howey deals well with tough situations thanks to her quick thinking and can often talk herself out of a tough situation - towards men she is rather flirtatious. With her, what you see is what you get.

Habits:
- Running her fingers through her hair
- Running smooth strands of hair across her lips
- Feeling silky objects
- Biting nails
- Humming songs
- Watching the stars or clouds
- Competitive
- Working out

Appearance: Charlotte is around the height of 5"3/5 and weight roughly around 125 pounds, her frame isn't small but she is slim but unlike most slim women she still has curves as well as muscle. Her skin is rather soft and smooth with the slightly tinted skin - known as tanned skin. Charlotte's hair is rather long, reaching roughly around the middle of her back - the colouring of her hair is a rather light shade of brown, although its not to light. Her hair is often styled either down, in a plait or a messy bun. Her eyes are a hazel colour and her teeth are fairly white. Char's dress style usually consists of a baggy top with either a pair of jeans, leggings or shorts - sometimes she will wear a tracksuit. On her feet she will wear heels, air max, converse or ugg boots.

Crush: Not at the moment, subject to change.

Power(s):
- Charlotte has the ability to shape shift. What she can transform into is a small choice between a human being or an animal. When in this for she is able to mimic the sounds of the creature and the voice of the being she has transformed into. She can chose how long she is in the opposite form for, and when in her human form she is able to mimic the voices/sounds of the animal or human she has transformed into - but when like this the sounds/voices aren't presented as good and are usually a little off, so some may realise she's a fraud.
- Her second power is ice manipulation. This means she is able to freeze things faster than anything else - changing either liquid or even a solid object into a heap of ice. She uses this to create slides -mess around- or to help her in times of need. The only way to get rid of the ice she had created is to heat it or somehow smash it - although in sunny weather the ice tends to melt faster. As well as doing ice, it is obvious she is able to make snow - not exactly snow heavily although a small area around her she can make snow and is able to make things such as snow balls and snow men - people will often think of her as a real life Elsa from frozen.
- Like a vampire -which she isn't- Charlotte is able to move a lot faster than any being as able to, even reaching speeds faster than a cheetah at full sprint. This also helps the ability of her climbing and jumping. She can reach up to speeds most cars would struggle with and this helps her get from one place to another in a great speed. This power is useful as she is able to run faster and climb better, this helping her freestyle running and jumping.

Supporter of the Heroes Project?: No, she is against it completely. Despite thinking it is cool to be given the chance to have super powers Howey is against the Hero's Project. The reason for this being is she didn't get a say in whether she wanted to be tested or not - and was constantly injected with different drugs to get the powers she has been given. She believes they should have been selected and given a choice other than being forced into inhuman tests.
What do you want to do with your Power(s)?: Charlotte had thought about living a normal life as she was completely against the government, but since being given her powers she has chosen to live dangerously. She will help others if they seek it although she will never agree with the laws terms and will live how she wants to live.

Extra:
- Despite being rather well known and having many friends many still dislike her
- Has a small dose of anger problems and ADHD
- Voice is slightly raspy
- Has a strong Geordie accent
- Rather flirtatious

[[Sorry it has taken so long I was waiting to get onto my mam's laptop, so here is my application - I have copied and pasted it from the previous role-play if you hadn't noticed, but I have changed her name from 'Simone' to 'Charlotte'. Powers and everything else -apart from age- remain the same]]

Accepted! ^.^

Also, guys, I will not allow any female characters for now, until the gengers are equal. ;) ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2014, 10:24:23 pm »
((Reposted Torin and finished Damon ^^))

Torin Kazuki

Full Name: Torin Quent Kazuki
Alias(es): Torn (Preferred)

Personality: He is quite laid back and particularly mischievous and playful. Torn doesn't show much enthusiasm for anything as not much peeks his interest. He can often be found napping or relaxing around and prefers to acts lazy as such. He acts very playful around others and taunting with those he's comfortable with. Despite this, he can be quite sensitive and even hate or vengeful at times if prompted. Once something has set off his short temper, he won't be satisfied until the one who does so has a similar experience, even if it was minor. If a girl catches his eye, he will be quite the flirt and isn't unfamiliar with women due to him having several girlfriends in the past. He isn't fond of other animals, especially any sort of canine and has a phobia of snakes and spiders.

Habits:
- He tends to be quite easy, preferring to shoulder problems on other people than to take care of them himself.
- He acts like a complete playboy whenever a girl attracts his interest, although he has a disdain for males that act the same way.
- In relationships, he tends to be overly protective and possessive of the girl he's interested in.
- He is extremely competitive and hates to lose at anything. If he has to, he will find a way to cheat to achieve victory.
- One of his favorite pass times is laying out the watch the clouds or stars depending on the time of day.

Appearance: He is around 5'7'', weighing in around 170lbs. He has a pretty fair complexion wit ha few freckles here and there that he acquired from his mother's genetics. He has dark hair reaching down a little past his neck and normally spiked to fir his style with hair gel in the back, with an emo fringe that occasionally covers his right eye in front. Normally all black or white, his dress usually consists of a tank top, jacket leather jeans, boots and gloves. Sometimes he will wear a chain or two on him as well. He has several scars, the most noticeable one on his back that takes the form of an X.

Crush: N/A

Relationship Status: Single, though definitely searching.

Power(s):
Crystal manipulation: He has the ability to use crystals as an attacking medium. He can either make several shards appear in the air and drive them towards the foe, create large spikes to pierce through the foe, or create a barrier in front of himself.

Supporter of the Heroes Project?: No. "Why should I bother helping them? I can do enough on my own."
What do you want to do with your Power(s)?: "I want to have a normal life, though too much has changed so I doubt that will happen..."
Extra: N/A

Damon Ahriman

Full Name: Damon Nathaniel Ahriman
Alias(es): Ahrim (Used only by those who know his identity) or Necromancer

Personality: Despite his appearance, he's rather sociable and can get along with others if prompted. The man is quite well mannered and educated compared to most, although he will still have immature moments if his emotions get involved. Though not much seems to worry him and he tends to be rather calm and collected most of the time. Damon has a bit of a nasty competitive and selfish ego, almost what seems like a god complex, especially displayed towards those younger than him. His pride can be his downfall in many situations. The young man also has a morbid sense of humor as well as a dark side that will occasionally peek out of him. He has an irrational fear of heights and drowning.

Habits:
- Quite overconfident, usually the one the spur up verbal arguments due to his ego.
- He is secretly quite a pervert though keeps most of these thoughts to himself so its a bit hard to tell unless you go out of your way to notice his tendencies to focus his sight on certain areas.
- He is quite fond of his hair, normally taking his time to style it back and becomes agitated when someone messes it up.
- Before he was taken in by the government, he was a journalist with a minor reputation. Because of this practice, he is quite observant of his surroundings and keeps a journal as a log of all his activities.
- He has a habit of bashing things that aren't perfect such as grammar/speech, thought processes and plans, and even the most obscure things such as architecture and if a painting isn't straight or symmetrical. If possible, he normally takes it upon himself to fix this.

Appearance: The young man is around 5'9'' with a quite smooth and fair complexion sparing a few scars here and there. He has blonde hair combed back away from his eyes nearly reaching his shoulders and dusky emerald eyes. He is normally found wearing a dark leather jacket with the hood up with a tank top underneath along with grey jeans and black rustic and worn combat boots. He commonly wears a leather choker, a loose chain with the pendant of a phoenix on it and fingerless spiked leather gloves. He has two silver lip rings on the left side as well as a small one on his tongue. One of his shoulders has an elaborate tattoo design of skeletons, flames and ancient runic symbols once it reaches the base of his forearm. Around his wrist area is the Latin words 'In pace requiescant' tattooed around his arm.

Crush: None though won't hesitate to go after a girl he likes.

Power(s):
Bone Manipulation: He is able to use his own skeletal system as a lethal weapon. This includes creating bone spikes on his body, claws and even projectiles to use against the opponent. Although his system allows him to heal faster than a normal human being, he will still suffer from great fatigue if to many leave his body or rip out of his skin. When his powers are deactivated, he will have several nasty scars and piecings wherever he conjured bones to jute out of and can pass out from blood loss if abused.

Supporter of the Heroes Project: He used to be though is on the fence about it after getting his powers activated.

What do you want to do with your Power(s)?: "Who wouldn't take advantage of  supernatural abilities when you have them at your fingertips?"

Extra: (Just had to add that picture at the bottom x'D Couldn't resist. Basically the character's personality in a nutshell.)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2014, 06:18:14 am »
*gasp* That's Jamie Campbell Power ebekbdiendbdkdnfb ^.^
I'm honestly fan-girling so much right now. I love mortal instruments and he's just so perfect ;3

;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2014, 07:02:38 am »
((XD I saw that pic while looking em up. Yea  i love the series and when the movie came out omfghgfdj i was so flippin excited!))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2014, 09:29:43 am »
((Reposted Torin and finished Damon ^^))

Torin Kazuki

Full Name: Torin Quent Kazuki
Alias(es): Torn (Preferred)

Personality: He is quite laid back and particularly mischievous and playful. Torn doesn't show much enthusiasm for anything as not much peeks his interest. He can often be found napping or relaxing around and prefers to acts lazy as such. He acts very playful around others and taunting with those he's comfortable with. Despite this, he can be quite sensitive and even hate or vengeful at times if prompted. Once something has set off his short temper, he won't be satisfied until the one who does so has a similar experience, even if it was minor. If a girl catches his eye, he will be quite the flirt and isn't unfamiliar with women due to him having several girlfriends in the past. He isn't fond of other animals, especially any sort of canine and has a phobia of snakes and spiders.

Habits:
- He tends to be quite easy, preferring to shoulder problems on other people than to take care of them himself.
- He acts like a complete playboy whenever a girl attracts his interest, although he has a disdain for males that act the same way.
- In relationships, he tends to be overly protective and possessive of the girl he's interested in.
- He is extremely competitive and hates to lose at anything. If he has to, he will find a way to cheat to achieve victory.
- One of his favorite pass times is laying out the watch the clouds or stars depending on the time of day.

Appearance: He is around 5'7'', weighing in around 170lbs. He has a pretty fair complexion wit ha few freckles here and there that he acquired from his mother's genetics. He has dark hair reaching down a little past his neck and normally spiked to fir his style with hair gel in the back, with an emo fringe that occasionally covers his right eye in front. Normally all black or white, his dress usually consists of a tank top, jacket leather jeans, boots and gloves. Sometimes he will wear a chain or two on him as well. He has several scars, the most noticeable one on his back that takes the form of an X.

Crush: N/A

Relationship Status: Single, though definitely searching.

Power(s):
Crystal manipulation: He has the ability to use crystals as an attacking medium. He can either make several shards appear in the air and drive them towards the foe, create large spikes to pierce through the foe, or create a barrier in front of himself.

Supporter of the Heroes Project?: No. "Why should I bother helping them? I can do enough on my own."
What do you want to do with your Power(s)?: "I want to have a normal life, though too much has changed so I doubt that will happen..."
Extra: N/A

Damon Ahriman

Full Name: Damon Nathaniel Ahriman
Alias(es): Ahrim (Used only by those who know his identity) or Necromancer

Personality: Despite his appearance, he's rather sociable and can get along with others if prompted. The man is quite well mannered and educated compared to most, although he will still have immature moments if his emotions get involved. Though not much seems to worry him and he tends to be rather calm and collected most of the time. Damon has a bit of a nasty competitive and selfish ego, almost what seems like a god complex, especially displayed towards those younger than him. His pride can be his downfall in many situations. The young man also has a morbid sense of humor as well as a dark side that will occasionally peek out of him. He has an irrational fear of heights and drowning.

Habits:
- Quite overconfident, usually the one the spur up verbal arguments due to his ego.
- He is secretly quite a pervert though keeps most of these thoughts to himself so its a bit hard to tell unless you go out of your way to notice his tendencies to focus his sight on certain areas.
- He is quite fond of his hair, normally taking his time to style it back and becomes agitated when someone messes it up.
- Before he was taken in by the government, he was a journalist with a minor reputation. Because of this practice, he is quite observant of his surroundings and keeps a journal as a log of all his activities.
- He has a habit of bashing things that aren't perfect such as grammar/speech, thought processes and plans, and even the most obscure things such as architecture and if a painting isn't straight or symmetrical. If possible, he normally takes it upon himself to fix this.

Appearance: The young man is around 5'9'' with a quite smooth and fair complexion sparing a few scars here and there. He has blonde hair combed back away from his eyes nearly reaching his shoulders and dusky emerald eyes. He is normally found wearing a dark leather jacket with the hood up with a tank top underneath along with grey jeans and black rustic and worn combat boots. He commonly wears a leather choker, a loose chain with the pendant of a phoenix on it and fingerless spiked leather gloves. He has two silver lip rings on the left side as well as a small one on his tongue. One of his shoulders has an elaborate tattoo design of skeletons, flames and ancient runic symbols once it reaches the base of his forearm. Around his wrist area is the Latin words 'In pace requiescant' tattooed around his arm.

Crush: None though won't hesitate to go after a girl he likes.

Power(s):
Bone Manipulation: He is able to use his own skeletal system as a lethal weapon. This includes creating bone spikes on his body, claws and even projectiles to use against the opponent. Although his system allows him to heal faster than a normal human being, he will still suffer from great fatigue if to many leave his body or rip out of his skin. When his powers are deactivated, he will have several nasty scars and piecings wherever he conjured bones to jute out of and can pass out from blood loss if abused.

Supporter of the Heroes Project: He used to be though is on the fence about it after getting his powers activated.

What do you want to do with your Power(s)?: "Who wouldn't take advantage of  supernatural abilities when you have them at your fingertips?"

Extra: (Just had to add that picture at the bottom x'D Couldn't resist. Basically the character's personality in a nutshell.)

Accepted! ^.^

Guys, when one more male application will apply, I will re-open the Female character applications. ;)
Also, just a reminder to newly joined ones or the ones which are back from somewhere, it is 9:00 AM and you are all brought to the same room, where you'll be activated. ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2014, 02:44:54 pm »

Thomas Benedict Gales
"Reaper"

The room was strangely quiet, which Tom didn't mind at the least, but to see all the others so content and nervous seemed to even draw a sliver of hesitation in him when the large, double doors were sprung open and a familiar face strolled in. "Thomas William Gales and Ellianah Emilia Lexington. You two come with me." Tom raised a brow, unsure who owned such a second name until the familiar girl pushed off of her perch against the coffee desk. He had come to know her as Adder and not some fancily crafted name. Nevertheless, he stood, tossing his ball to his other hand as him and Adder met across the room before exiting after the scientist. "Ellianah, huh?" He muttered, pulling an eye roll from the girl. "Shut it." She retorted, just as a second lab worker pushed himself from a small room. "Ms. Lexington you'll be with me." Tom glanced back at her as she hesitantly entered the room, before continuing towards his open door. Sitting upon the small table as instructed the nurse began strolling about, connecting tubes and wiping alcohol pads on his arm. "Now, the doctor is going to administer this. It's your activation shot, and I won't lie. It will be painful at first. It is made to actually open your DNA to your powers so just be prepared." Just as her words ended, the doctor strolled in, grabbing the needle from the woman and taking seat on his stool. "Now, Mr. Gales, I'm sure you can handle this. Once I'm finished you will be brought back to the observation room where you will be kept and watched until your powers activate. You may not touch me, or the nurse during this time due to your activation being an unknown time. Are you ready?" Tom remained silent, simply raising a brow. After a few moments, the doctor nodded and aimed the needle before sinking it into his skin. It wasn't the puncture that hurt, or the fact that the needle was thick and long, it was the crimson-black liquid contained within the needle that burned as if hell's pits had been placed upon his skin. He let a gasp out, a deep, painful yell following as he reached up, his hand gripping the doctor's arm. The doctor ripped the needle from his arm, standing quickly and yanking his hand free as he stared in horror at Tom. His eyes glossed over as he stumbled backwards, a look of pure fear upon his visage. The nurse let out a ear ripping scream, quickly tapping a black button beside the door just as the doctor fell backwards, his eyes rolling into the back of his head and his chest sinking in. "It's not possible! That was unimaginably fast!" The nurse muttered chaotically, her eyes glancing to Tom who remained seated, his hand infront of his eyes as he stared at it in shock. "What did I do?" He muttered.

Michael William Gales
"Shield"

Michael leaned up as Tom and Adder were escorted out, but slowly sat back down as he calmed. His brother was manipulative and rude, but still his brother. It wasn't until the screams of pain and the fearful shrieks of a nurse that Michael hopped from his seat. "Sir! Take a seat please." An intercom came on, ordering for Michael's return to the chair. His eyes flickered to the door, but as the shrieks died down and the yells stopped, he slowly sat again. "This is a bad idea. We shouldn't have done this." He muttered. As the room fell silent once more, the doors were pushed open. Two guards strolled in, standing on either side of Tom, their hands gripping his biceps as if he was arrested. His hands were covered in odd, leather black gloves, the ebony sparkling with a certain uncertainty. It was as if the material were not what it seemed. The gloves were Tied at the base, his wrists bound by similar black strands of leather. The guards shoved him forward, scanning the room quietly. "No touching." One growled, before turning and exiting the room once more.

"Why are you tied up, what did you do?" Michael questioned, standing to meet his brother, who seemed more than worn out. "The pain, is unbearably hard to cope with.." He simply muttered, failing to answer the question before stumbling to the chair, where he sat heavily. Droplets of sweat beaded up at his forehead as he breathed in deeply, almost struggling. "Don't worry brother, your powers will come soon and this will be over." A deep, heartless laugh escaped Tom, "They're already here brother. An unremarkable speed, they say. The pain is even worse than before." Tom held up his bound and covered hands, "Not touching, remember?"

Ellianah Emilia Lexington
"Lethal Adder"

"Not much longer now, ma'm." The doctor stated, pushing into the room. "Pardon my absence, a scene took place and it has been dealt with. Seems i'll be your doctor for the day, now, let's begin." He pulled out the needle, which held up, seemed a lot more painful than they described. "No touching during the process, and that means even without powers. We know your past, Ms. Lexington and we want none of it." She raised a brow, but nodded as he grabbed her arm. "3, 2, 1" The needle punctured her arm, a gasp of pain exiting her full lips. She continued to gasp and groan as the juice was pressured inside of her, until the needle was removed. Her spine and bones tingled with a hot sensation as she struggled off of the table. "Nurse Young will escort you back to the observation room." He stated, turning to clean the needle as the nurse gripped her arm. "Come on, darling let's get you back."

It seemed to take an eternity to reach the observation room, but upon entry, Adder stumbled for the chair, only to sink to the floor and lean against it's base instead. Tom and Adder, sitting so close together and looking so similar in pain, was a fearful worry for Michael. Adder's hair stuck to her forehead as her hands began to shake. "It..hurts.."

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2014, 05:12:10 pm »

'Static'

Danny Virgel Hawks

STATS
Healh: 15/15

Dan, gazed calmly true the window as he observed the location they were in.
Hearing the door open, he turned his gaze to see a scientist come in.
"Danny Virgel Hawks, Daisy Ela Knight, Frederic Albert  West. Come with me." Just before leaving, he looked at the clock. '9:01', he then continued to look on where he was going.
Entering the hall, Dan, noticed big doors up ahead of them. He saw as they start to open and let them in.
As they entered, the doors closed ammideatly.
The 3 were set to sit on 3 chairs sepretly.
As they sat down, the scientist spoke up.
"Now when we take the needle, do not try to touch us or do anything crazy." The scientist spoke up, before letting the nurses do their job.
The nurses took the needels and enjected the 3 at the same time.
A pain escaped the 3 mought as it soon ended.
The 3 were escorted to the observation room.

'Dragoness'

Daisy Ela Knight

STATS
Health: 15/15

Hearing what they said, Daisy sat still. As the black liquid entered their veins the 3 let out a painful scream, until it ended.
As they were escorted to the observation room, Daisy, noticed as others were their and not somewhere else.

'Fallen'

Frederic Albert West

STATS
Health: 15/15

Fred, entered the lab. As they sat down, they scientist explained not to touch them.
He simply nodded and sat calmly.
As the nurses enjected the liquid in to their veins, the 3 let out a pain gasp.
Being escorted to the observation room, they were left.

IM BACK!!!

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2014, 12:39:18 am »
Kevin

~Too lazy for stats~ XD

A male scientist entered the room, checking his clipboard before speaking. "Kevin Filot, please come with me."

Kevin sat there for a second, not bothering to move as a wave of nervousness came to her. "O-ok, sir," she coughed out, standing up and leaving with the scientist. She could see Duni give a small wave to her with one of her tiny grins.

The scientist led her down a hallway, pausing for a moment to check his clipboard again. "Please enter this room," he said, giving a small point to the door in front of them. Kevin calmly nodded, entering and sitting down on a hard metal chair.

"Have you guys ever considered chairs with a blanket over them or some padded chairs? I mean, this is really uncomfortable." None of the scientists responded, too busy getting the supplies ready. Grunting, Kevin sat back, leaning against the back of the chair. She sat up straight once once of the men approached her.

"Now, just don't move a muscle. That's just gonna worsen the pain and besides, it won't be fun for any of us," he told her calmly.  

"Alright, so how- AGH!" she cried out in pain, a sharp pain going into her shoulder. "The hell is wrong with you?!" she yelled angrily, but still followed the orders of not moving. Kevin turned to her shoulder, greeted with a dot that was starting to bleed.

"Please lead her to the other room," a woman told one of the scientists. He nodded and grabbed her by her other arm, leading her out into the hallway.

"Uh, no band-aids? I saw them right there! Why... nevermind." The man dragged her down the hallway,  leading her into another room that resembled the waiting room, except it seemed more.. creepy to her.