Author Topic: Human Roleplays In-Game  (Read 3266 times)

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Re: Human Roleplays In-Game
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 06:59:00 am »
I personally see no problem with human characters. As some people rant, "They are entierly unrealistic!",the animal characters aren't entierly realistic either, right? To people that see a problem in humanoids in game, how about horses, rodents, dragons, werewolves, dinos, zebras, fish, birds and other characters like robots, monsters and objects? They are completely unrealistic, too.

It is a feline/canine based game. We all know.
Well. Even if you think humans are unrealistic, try making a realistic wolf using default FH markings.
Hard? Exactly. If it really annoys you with the completely 'ugly' and 'unrealistic' humans, make a marking that looks like realistic clothing then and tell everyone to use it. That can be quite hard too.

All I can say is that people look fine as they are, and even if half naked humans rumage through bonfire, think about this. Unrealistic wolves/felines rumage through the whole game. It's even worse that the human incident.

To people thinking that this is rude, I am not trying to offend anyone. I just express my view in a few ways.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 08:49:35 pm by X-Brandy-X »

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 06:27:00 pm »
Decided not to post what I was going to say, ignore this.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 06:30:36 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2014, 05:24:18 pm »
I will never, as long as I live, roleplay a human on Feral Heart. It's an ANIMAL roleplaying game. But, for those who DO roleplay humans, I think they are entirely unrealistic. They all either have powers or guns, are a vampire, or are almost completely naked except for a T-shirt. I just don't like them... but that's my preference.
Okay, woah, woah.
True, it is an ANIMAL roleplaying game, thus, it is also a dragon, fish, wizard, etc- roleplaying game. You came on way too strong, if my opinion is counted, and now I feel as if we're labeled "entirely unrealistic".
--sigh
I personally prefer human characters due to the 'waves' in personality we can give them. And, TwistedLizard, most of the ANIMAL characters are based off human preferences. If this was truly an ANIMAL COMPLETELY REALISTIC roleplaying game, they wouldn't be able to withhold special abilities, wings, vibrant markings, and the power to speak English or contribute to deep-thought personalities. And not EVERY human has GUNS, POWERS, and unstoppable abilities. I think you're mainly talking about some of them in Bonfire island. As one of the fellow flewfs said (ohmgod i cant find the post) we humans are NATURALLY armed with weapons, due to the wildlife setting of the Feral-Heart maps.

So, now we're unrealistic?
Take my character Maya Hart. [Yes, she's based off the Disney series.]
I've an altered version of her where she's been assaulted verbally, physically, and sexually. She's been abused since a child, and sadly her mind is now an emotional wreck where she's no idea of "age limits" to some things, or simply unknowing of a WalMart - throws Hugrf some love -. And, her design is completely made of MassMarkings. The base is "Scratch", and various markings that throw her hair-color around and give her more of a realistic structure.

My apologies for my rage, TwistedLizard. I swear I do not mean to offend you, nor this to start a rant topic-- just needed to get my thoughts out here. Okay, I'm done now.

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2014, 02:42:31 pm »
I usually do not mind the human roleplays in-game, but I can understand why some people have such a problem with it. First off, yes, humans are mammals. However, what MMORPG doesn't have humans as a playable character? See where I'm getting at?

It is often not an every game thing to be able to play as an animal with no restrictions. Usually, animals in a game are prey for hunters, enemies, and pets. There are actually not that many MMOs, if at all, where you plat freely as a dog, cat, and so on. Since there are such a variety with human characters game-wise, it could be a reason why people do not like them. You can be a human anywhere. If you want to be an animal and only animal on an MMO, tough luck.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka