Author Topic: ON FORUMS RP! Accepting! ~Midnight Howl~  (Read 2090 times)

Offline CL138198

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
ON FORUMS RP! Accepting! ~Midnight Howl~
« on: September 12, 2014, 02:05:40 pm »

(first rp ever on forums, don't judge  ;))

You were walking along in the forest when you found mysterious wolves roaming around. You hear something come up behind you and you quickly turn around to see another wolf. "Why are you in my territory?" A wolf growls at you. "Snarl! Didn't Akira tell you not to judge wolves by their cover?" Another wolf says. "Come, Akira might want to take a look at you.." These wolves take you deeper into the forest, and soon you see a whole pack of wolves. The female who saved you tells you to wait with Snarl, and you obey. Not long after you hear a howl and you perk your ears to the noise. You look up and see a silver wolf in front of the moon, and on top of a den-like rock. "Wolves of the Midnight Howl, please gather around." The female Alphess says. Snarl pushes you up to the front of the rock. Your ears flatten onto your head as everyone looks at you..

The Alphess stares down at you. "What brings you into my territory?" She asks, slightly sounding angry. You keep silent, not looking for trouble. "You do not look like a threat to me and my pack, so you may stay here with us." (sorry the intro is kind of crappy XD)

Wolves open: Starshine
                          Moon
                          Silverstare
                          Snarl
                          Annabeth/Annibeth
                          Frostbite
                          Flash
                          Scar

(i'll put more chars in when i need to!)

My Char: Akira (short for Akirabeth) Age: 6 Gender: Female

Offline CL138198

• View Profile
Re: ON FORUMS RP! Accepting! ~Midnight Howl~
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 02:09:25 pm »
(only a bit more information!) My charry again xD Name: Akira~ Age: 6~ Rank: Alphess~ Mate: None~ Pups: None~

RULES~~~--- No powerplaying, no god-modding, this is a semi-lit pack to literate pack, just don't get too literate. Rough-housing is fine, as long as it doesn't cross the line. Can't think of anything else.. Enjoy!

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 02:01:42 am »
Hi I would like to join RP. Here is all info. Name: SilverStare, Age: 5 Years, Rank: Healer, Mate: None, Gender: Male. I will usually be on around 3:40 PM Eastern Time, and my In game user name is crusoe2003.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 02:06:11 am by crusoe »

Offline CL138198

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 12:53:40 pm »
Alright, thanks! :D We must wait for more people to join now, haha.

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 07:56:51 pm »
Alrighty then! Thanks.