Author Topic: Letting out so much rage it's embarrassing >:c  (Read 4528 times)

Offline Shamouseyxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Boy Meets World trashcan
    • 5secondsofcataclysm
    • View Profile
Re: Letting out so much rage it's embarrassing >:c
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2014, 02:48:23 am »
Honestly, if there's a Mate Center when I'm in the room, I just join it because it seems funny in some way. People choose to do it.
Hello, darlings! My name is Taylor!
If you ever need any help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!
In-game name: shamouseyxx
--WON'T BE IN-GAME UNTIL MY LAPTOP IS FIXED. I USE MY PHONE--

wolfdog01

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2014, 11:18:22 am »
I can see where your rage is coming from but to be honest, I love watching these people, mainly when I am on Maxwell. Because on him, I can make him troll the crap out of them if he wants because he is blunt and careless.

For the mate beggers, those are my favorite, I just say "No." as soon as they ask, people around me laugh because of how quick and heartless the response is.
Parent beggers, I've had a few of those, I either walk away if they lay near me or ask them what are they doing. Being a parent begger? Oh okay... I don't want kids. And then I walk away again. They pout and complain and some people get mad at me but I'm just laughing behind the screen.
For the suicidal ones, I will usually see if something is actually wrong and if they refuse to cheer up then I just toss my hands in the air and walk away.
Attention beggers, I will admit those bug me a bit. Usually I just watch them and then slowly start trolling them if I can, sometimes it works, sometimes the person blocks me lol
As for the cussing, I hate to say this, but I really could care less if you cuss or not. I don't do it a lot. The only time when I will say something is if a lot of people are getting mad at them for just tossing cursses out like confetti, then usually I report.

Offline Scarlet[]Death

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2014, 01:32:49 pm »
I can see where your rage is coming from but to be honest, I love watching these people, mainly when I am on Maxwell. Because on him, I can make him troll the crap out of them if he wants because he is blunt and careless.

For the mate beggers, those are my favorite, I just say "No." as soon as they ask, people around me laugh because of how quick and heartless the response is.
Parent beggers, I've had a few of those, I either walk away if they lay near me or ask them what are they doing. Being a parent begger? Oh okay... I don't want kids. And then I walk away again. They pout and complain and some people get mad at me but I'm just laughing behind the screen.
For the suicidal ones, I will usually see if something is actually wrong and if they refuse to cheer up then I just toss my hands in the air and walk away.
Attention beggers, I will admit those bug me a bit. Usually I just watch them and then slowly start trolling them if I can, sometimes it works, sometimes the person blocks me lol
As for the cussing, I hate to say this, but I really could care less if you cuss or not. I don't do it a lot. The only time when I will say something is if a lot of people are getting mad at them for just tossing cursses out like confetti, then usually I report.

-Claps- I agree fully with this! BI
Thank you, Thyme. Thank you. //cheers.

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2014, 10:50:38 pm »
I understand your rage. It's true, most of them are annoying in their own way. As someone who has been suicidal in the past, I must admit that I'm shocked by these "suicidal peeps" you wrote about. If you want to make a suicidal character, do it right. Develop its personality, make it more than just "suicidal". People who create a character just to make it commit suicide ten minutes later because of "BOREDOM, LOL!!!" really tick me off.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2014, 06:06:43 am »
I must admit I do understand your raging very much I in all honesty do. Though I must say it is very silly of you to rage so badly at them. Once you realize how silly they are being for begging so much then take that realization, and walk away. Yet if they continue to harass you about it, and continue to beg then simply block them.

I also do agree with Buffy though on the whole unblocking glitch situation is against rules. The best thing to do is if they block you to respect their wishes to block you and let it be. It tends to stop the issue all the way around. If you unblock them just to harass them or anger them cause they can't block you then you are being just as bad as them.

Try to ignore their childish acts or just pretend to be afk. I know I bump into those types a lot, but I don't rage to them. If they beg I play along at times to make them happy knowing they will most likely forget the next day or you can simply un-add them once they log and they won't tend to find you again. Each of your angers do have a simple solution behind them.

So please try your best to think before some actions may occur.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2014, 05:17:48 pm »
Come on, guise

Stahhhp  :'( :'(

I've taken all of these warnings and took the advice, thanks. I'm a better person [ or at least i think i am ] from getting my anger out and all that rage out, along with reading the advice. but seriously you guise hurt my feelings like serious. NOW BE MY M8
Also, all I wanted to do is let out my anger though. I didn't mean to make you guys offended or mad, I honestly didn't. I know it's really bad to speak to you like this and it's a really really bad move but I don't like being told off like this. -Walks away-
And I know, you're probably not even telling me off but it's like that because I'm just a derp and I have no idea. -Walks away again-

stahhhhhp ;o;
im more active on my deviantart, http://rainbows-are-sad.deviantart.com/

signature picture by hakumi : DD

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2014, 08:21:06 pm »
All I can say was just fit into your thread, Cubby.
1- Mate beggars can just go to the mate center, and not bother people that they don't even know! No, we haven't ever even seen you, so we won't be your mate.

2- Adoption centers exist, too. I just don't get why they try the hard part.

3- Suicide isn't something to laugh about or make fun of. Many people find the light in it, and actually get to far into it.
I personally find it very offensive, since my 23 year old brother living in Sweden committed suicide for real, and no one even knew about it untill it was to late. It really isn't something appropriate for a game like this. I agree with you on this. Suicide because of boredom is stupid. Why make a character and kill them in front of kids, when you could have just found a roleplay and not wasted time in the first place.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

wolfdog01

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2014, 08:37:18 pm »
Come on, guise

I've taken all of these warnings and took the advice, thanks. I'm a better person [ or at least i think i am ] from getting my anger out and all that rage out, along with reading the advice. but seriously you guise hurt my feelings like serious. NOW BE MY M8
Also, all I wanted to do is let out my anger though. I didn't mean to make you guys offended or mad, I honestly didn't. I know it's really bad to speak to you like this and it's a really really bad move but I don't like being told off like this. -Walks away-
And I know, you're probably not even telling me off but it's like that because I'm just a derp and I have no idea. -Walks away again-

stahhhhhp ;o;
Cubby, I don't think we were trying to warn you or bash you for anything O.o...
We were just saying how we deal with these things, at least I did anyways. The people who annoy you annoy us as well, which is why we are all posting on this thread lol
Don't take our posts as being mean or offensive :3 we're not trying to be

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2014, 10:04:04 pm »
Come on, guise

stahhhhhp ;o;
It's a discussion thread, after all. ^^'
As Thyme mentioned, I don't think most of us mean something personal towards you.
Some may have worded it a bit faulty, but eh.
Don't take it too much to heart.

Everyone finds certain things to be more annoying than others.
It's good to let out some steam at times.

Don't worry, okay?
RETIRED.

Offline saffron

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • formerly cubbythecub!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2014, 05:34:59 pm »
All I can say was just fit into your thread, Cubby.
1- Mate beggars can just go to the mate center, and not bother people that they don't even know! No, we haven't ever even seen you, so we won't be your mate.

2- Adoption centers exist, too. I just don't get why they try the hard part.

3- Suicide isn't something to laugh about or make fun of. Many people find the light in it, and actually get to far into it.
I personally find it very offensive, since my 23 year old brother living in Sweden committed suicide for real, and no one even knew about it untill it was to late. It really isn't something appropriate for a game like this. I agree with you on this. Suicide because of boredom is stupid. Why make a character and kill them in front of kids, when you could have just found a roleplay and not wasted time in the first place.

Thanks for understanding. ^^

Come on, guise

stahhhhhp ;o;
Cubby, I don't think we were trying to warn you or bash you for anything O.o...
We were just saying how we deal with these things, at least I did anyways. The people who annoy you annoy us as well, which is why we are all posting on this thread lol
Don't take our posts as being mean or offensive :3 we're not trying to be

-Micheal Jackson voice- But you wanna be bad

Come on, guise

stahhhhhp ;o;
It's a discussion thread, after all. ^^'
As Thyme mentioned, I don't think most of us mean something personal towards you.
Some may have worded it a bit faulty, but eh.
Don't take it too much to heart.

Everyone finds certain things to be more annoying than others.
It's good to let out some steam at times.

Don't worry, okay?
Okay. I just misunderstood. ^u^
im more active on my deviantart, http://rainbows-are-sad.deviantart.com/

signature picture by hakumi : DD