Author Topic: Hello! But please help!  (Read 1873 times)

Offline roadtreck

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hello! But please help!
« on: September 20, 2014, 06:24:00 pm »
Hello there! I am not new to feral-heart however I thought I would just say hello and that I'm enjoying the game! However I am asking a bit of a favor from all of you! I am in search of my best friend! I was recently banned for about 6 months and when I got back on he isn't on anymore! I need the help of you to help me locate him! To do this please read on:

-Know or are friends with: pokemon9992
-Know his friends
-Know his forum name
-Talk with him every so often

You could help me find my best friend by being under 1 of these! This is all I'm asking and no it is not a hoax of any sort, Every time I play the game I just feel empty because best friend isn't there with me. I feel as I have no purpose to play the game as well, and I miss my best friend! If you help me find my best friend, please, please message me! I would really appreciate it! I will also friend you in FH if you tell me your username and I thank you for the rest of your life, and be a great help and friend to you! But please help me find my best friend, This is a big community and I know that with hope we could probably find him! But please help me, this is all I'm asking from the FH community. But if you do fall under any of the categories up there then please message me! Thank you for reading this fellow roleplayers and hearters!

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: Hello! But please help!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 06:39:10 pm »
An unfortunate tale, lass. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for him.
Though I will ask one thing: are you sure he didn't leave or quit the game? I've had this happen to me on other games, but the person usually was just on temporarily leave, or they themselves were banned.

Anyway, a late welcoming from myself, and I wish you the best of luck in your searches.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Rizzla

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 06:53:27 pm »
Hah, that's one thing we have in common: We're both looking for a missing friend ;-;

I'll be sure to look out for him, I shall let you know if I find anything. Either way, welcome back~

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 07:27:49 pm »
I'm afraid I too have had no recent luck encounterin' yer best friend, floof. However, should he cross my path, I'll give ye' a little nudge. I can relate to what it's like loosin' an acquaintance ye' wish not to sever ties with.
On another note, I welcome ye' back to the FeralHeart community and I bid ye' luck in findin' that whom ye're lookin' for.
gone

Offline Lightningwolf103

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • noakrai
    • View Profile
    • instagram
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 09:41:49 pm »
I could help you. I've known pokemon9992 for a long time and he's one of my best friends also. ^^
As far as I know, he hasn't left FH. He's just really busy and doesn't have time to get on FH that often. He is on every now and then. But rarely. When he's on, I talk with him.
My user is Lightningwolf103. I will help you find him ^.^
(I've also sent you a PM, but geh. The site glitched and such :'D)

Offline roadtreck

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 10:06:09 pm »
@Lightningwolf103, Thank you!!!! I sent you freind request in the game, but contact me through email so we can move from there (game site is glitchy) but email me at: [email protected] (roadtreck is my FH username so freind me when u get online) But please email me so i can continue my mission to my best friend!!

Offline !lonely!

• Forum Newcomer
  • Water is strong and beautiful like the wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 12:04:32 am »
Im very sorry for you. Hopefully you will find her or him. Good Luck!

Signature Made by Me! Avatar got on images and edited (yes I have permission)

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2014, 05:48:06 am »
I wish u luck on findin ur lost friend floof! He will poof in front of Chu one day x'3 and then u two Will be together again :D I will keep an eye out for em and hunt em down with my friends xD and a late welcome too, I'm happy ur enjoying teh game also :3