Author Topic: Wide Wild City [OPEN] [Anime Wolf RP] [Literate] [Anthro allowed too!]  (Read 11747 times)

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Re: Wide Wild City [OPEN] [Anime Wolf RP] [Literate] [Anthro allowed too!]
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 07:31:43 pm »
The white she was pacing at the entrance of the alley. She and her siblings haven't eaten for days, and she was starving. Slowly, she walked over to the black male. "Hey, Crow. Wake up!" She whispered to her brother, Crow. He stirred and groaned. "Wha, can't you see I'm sleeping?" She nudged him up, looking him in the eyes. "Crow, we are starving. You are the fastest of us." "Fine, fine. I'll snatch us some food. Just don't be so snappy Sugar." Sugar looked at her brother then sat near the entrance of the alley way, watching Crow leave. "Where's Crow." A serious voice came behind the white she. Sugar turned around seeing her dusty creamy sister. "He's of to get us food. How'd you sleep?" "Good-ish, I'm still tired though." Sugar licked her sister's ear. "Well go on and get some more sleep, Cream. Better for you." Cream walked over to her spot, curled up, and fell asleep

Crow was wandering through town. I hate being the fast one, I always get sent on these "missions." It's not fair. he saw a wolf unloading a truck, waiting for him to leave. Crow dashed in, taking a bag of 5 baguettes. perfect, this will do. the bag fit perfectly over his neck, he slunk out. "Hey, you!" Crow looked back, the truck driver saw him! Crow dashed using his speed, trying to lose his chaser. He reached his alley way, the wolf lost him! "Crow! You look like someone ripped your fur off, what happened?!" Sugar was standing next to him. "I've been seen be the driver, but I got the food. 5 whole baget, bagguet, beguat, bagu- ba-" "baguettes?" "Y-yeah, that's what I mean." Sugar nodded, she woke Cream up. "Food!" They ate a whole baguette, enough to fill their bellies. They don't eat much, since they are orphaned.
Jikoo

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2014, 07:42:25 pm »

Hurrizar
"Hey," he began, handing over a fake cheque. "Yeah, only 50 pounds." The wolf at the till looked suspicious, then he went off to fetch the money. Hurrizar followed him into a tunnel that lead him to the safe. Step two; take the costume off and tie up this mutt. Once he done that, he turned to see Krinton. "You didn`t think I would let you do this by yourself, would you?" They smiled. The safe was open with 5,239 pounds! The duo took the money in bags and blasted an entrance with a bomb. This was the shortest, most sneakiest way of pulling of a successful heist. Krinton and Hurrizar climbed a house and watched from a distance, police and the SWAT arriving. They laughed and sneaked into Krinton`s house.

Name: Krinton
History: He had always hung out with Hurrizar. Krinton knows secrets about him that others don't.
Personality: Clever, Independent, Swift, Cocky,
Job: Works for a secret villain website.
Power: His ice blue eyes can repel any power that requires looking into someone's eyes to trigger.
Extra: Anthro.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 07:49:07 pm by Soulstar_the_dark »

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2014, 08:00:53 pm »
As the three took their breed and hid it somewhere safe, they went to explore the city. Sugar and Cream went off one way, Crow the other. The black male found himself sitting at a park, he was starring in the pond. "You're not thinking of catching a fish, are you?" Her quickly turned around, a blue and white female stood there. She was his age. The girl had two silver bracelets on each front paw. There were strange red marks under her eyes. "Sorry, my name is chastity. You are?" He never liked telling anyone but his sisters his name. "I-I'm Crow." He looked down. "I don't know my real name, that's what I call myself." Chastity sat next to Crow. She was a bit bigger, and well fed. "You're and orphan." He looked away. "Yes." It was barely audible. "I live with my sisters in an alley, alone." She nudged him. "You can come with me." "Who are you, like, you know." "My dad is the owner of that real fancy restaurant, my mom works at the bank." It explained Chasity's bracelets. "Sure, but where?" She giggled. "To my dad's restaurant, of course." He looked at her. "I'm broke, I have no money. No pounds!" "I do!" They got up and walked all the way to the restaurant. They ate some nice food, and Crow had leftovers. "My dad wants me to stay, can you find your way back?" He nodded and noticed she didn't say home. Crow sighed and left carrying a bag of extra food. He got to the alley, sugar was mad. "Where were you!! I was worried sick!!" "Calm down, you're acting like my mother!" The girls gasped, and Crow didn't care. He dropped the leftovers and curled up. He fell asleep in his small "bed."

Name: Chastity
History: She loves in a big house with her mom and dad. She is very rich
Personality: She is kind and funny. She has a sweet voice and is like a kid, even if she is a richy
Job: helps out with her dad sometimes
Power: She is good at acting, and her red stripes help healing. But she doesn't know the healing power.
Extra: Anthro
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 08:12:25 pm by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2014, 08:03:14 pm »

Mystique

It was early in the morning and Myst had been up early, around 6:00 am you could say. At this time many would still be in bed; unless having an early shift that was. However, Mystique was a rather unusual character. She wasn't like most wolves around this area. She was mysterious, many knew her from around the streets but they hardly knew her personally; it was a mysterious thing really. Everyone around the city would often go through there day greeting one another and interacting in friendly conversations, but for her it was much different. Some would greet her in the street and try and make a conversation, but she wasn't one to stop and do so - she wanted everyone to know as little about her as possible; just like her name states, she is a mysterious character. But that's the way she liked it, the less they knew the less they would be able to watch for.

As the sun slowly rose the mixed coloured wolf remained seated on the rooftop of her house, glaring down at the large city that sat beneath her paws; a smirk across her face as people slowly begun to wake and head off to work in the local stores. From where she was seated everyone looked like ants, which did bring a slight sense of amusement however, she pushed the urge to laugh down as she stared narrow-eyed at the creatures below; many she recognised but had never engaged in conversation with. Running her tongue across her dry lips the she-wolf allowed a sigh to blow past her lips; it was now time for her to go, down to the city below. Swiftly lifting to her paws, her long tail swaying like a piece of ribbon in the wind. Looking down at the grass below that lined the garden of her house she smiled. Taking a step back she charged forward; leaping off the ledge and landing on the branch of a tree - then jumping from branch to branch. Suddenly, her paws collided with the ground. Looking around her garden it also showed she was a mysterious character. Trees, bushes and hedges lined her garden; keeping it rather private so no-one could see in. Now, set neatly on the floor the slender wolf quickly trotted across her garden, small paws thudding roughly against the ground as she hurried across the lawn; reaching a hedge she crouched down and allowed herself to lung up; up and over the hedge she went.

Quickly running across the field Mystiques paws soon left the soft texture of the grass, which was quickly replaced by the hard, rough surface that was known as pavement. Looking down at her paws as they scattered across the ground she smiled; passing a few wolves she slightly angled her head and looked at them out of the corner of her eye - winking at the two males who stood at their porch. Chuckling she continued strutting her way down the street and towards the centre of the city - tail swaying behind her nicely as she flicked out her paws and a strut; ears perked at the many sounds and her head would whip around now and then to get better views of the city. Even though she had been here several times and basically knew the area like the back of her paw. As she hurried across the streets, Mystique quickly and mysteriously headed into an alley, many not even noticing she had went that way. Turning around to make sure no one had followed her she grinned. Leaping up she leaped between the two buildings; like she was using each as a platform. Once reaching the top she looked around, grinning she shot off across the buildings, swiftly leaping over the large gaps until landing on the bank; where a large brute seemed to enter, one she had seen around a few times. Setting herself on top of the bank she glanced in through the glass windows which were located on the roof.

Etzio

Parting his jaws the large wolf allowed a yawn to brush past his lips, laying on his left side the large brute stretched out on th large king-sized bed; his body taking up more than half as he sprawled out; several bones cracking and his muscles stretching as he done so; a groan then escaping his maw. Stirring a little he allowed the lids of his eyes to lift "Ay, ay, ay!" he spoke in his usual, gruff, Mexican tone.The light suddenly hit the brutes optics as the sun shone through the glass window panes, his eyes squinting causing his to give his head a slightly aggressive shake; but this only make him laugh at himself. Leaping up from the large mattress Etzio decided it was time to head off into the city; he had a big day ahead of him and wanted to get off and start some work. Turning, he grabbed the metal handle to the door of his room and pulled it slightly shit; only leaving it a few inches open. Then he quickly trotted downstairs and exited his door; leaping up and grabbing the handle, pulling it shut behind him as it let out a rather loud bang. Walking down the path of his garden Etzio then leapt over the white fence which surrounded his garden.

Now, the large brute was located on the streets. A brisk wind ruffling the brutes long fur as he hurried along the street; tail arched and wagging as his claws clicked against the pavement. As he passed by many people greeted him and of course he done so back; around the area he was rather well known for being a 'gentle giant' however, many knew he still packed a punch so would rarely mess with this hunk of muscle. Nodding his head at passers by a smile remained across the males face revealing his straight, white teeth; a smile many would see every morning. Orange eye's flicking around as he darted around corners and leapt over boxes that were on the floor. Now onto the main street Etzio slowed his pace and glanced around at the  beautiful city; tail remaining to wag as he trotted peacefully across the street.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2014, 07:13:51 pm »
Accepted, maddie.))

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2014, 09:44:12 pm »
Bump. Secondary school is getting us busy, isn't it?))

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2014, 08:57:08 am »
Bump. I am now allowing winged wolves!!!))

Hurrizar
"Some great job we've done there!" Hurrizar cheered.
"Yeah. They'll never find us in this house. It looks abandoned on the outside!" Replied Krinton. Then Hurrizar felt a struck of worry.
"Are you sure, you know, they won't take the house down?"
"I didn't say they didn't know this wasn't abandoned! I'm still paying the bills!"
"Hey, but what if you stopped paying the bills and when they come, oh we could make this a haunted house!" Hurrizar liked the idea of not worrying about Krinton's money going down- well. They did pull off a successful heist which gave them lots of money but how long would that money last for?

Krinton
"Hmm. We'll talk about that sometime." he smiled at Hurrizar's idea. He then remembered something. "Hey, remember that wolf who winked at us?" (Mystique, I suspect she winked at them right?)
"Yeah. You think she likes us?" said Hurrizar.
"Maybe. We gotta be awsome! We gotta get that swag! You know what I mean?"
"Aw! Yeah! But now's not the time since the fuzz is hot on our tails." They laughed.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2014, 03:42:03 pm »
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 05:51:51 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2014, 08:26:10 pm »
Accepted!))

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2014, 01:02:43 am »

Nebula was at the bank, redeeming a check a friend gave her. She looked over as a blue and white wolf and some of his followers set off a bomb and ran out, bags of money clenched In Their jaws. The wolf and his gang ran off, and mere seconds later the SWAT and Police arrived. Nebula stood, jaw slightly agape as the police and SWAT investigated everywhere. Nebula slunk out and flew to her house, which was several blocks away. She landed by her door and rand inside, using the key around her neck. Nebula ran into her house and locked the door. {Dang it..} Nebula had forgotten the groceries!