Author Topic: Usernames?  (Read 7843 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Usernames?
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2011, 09:35:54 pm »
What made it better is that he was voiced by the same dude that plays Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach, one of my fav animes. Than I went back to loving Dante, the classic. <3

XD I love Bleach as well XD I don't watch the show much, too many fillers, I prefer the manga.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline NightyAl18

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • I am simply one hell of a butler.
    • View Profile
    • Iscribble
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 12:02:03 am »
I got my username from Nighty, my main wolf, Al ,the anime char. from fma my friend always wants to hug, and 18 my lucky nmber = NightyAl18   XD
Violence makes me giggle......so does anime :D

~?Grell?~

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 12:12:55 am »
I got mine from my xbox live gamertag :) owenater1000 And I got my xbox gamertag from a name my friend gave me. We called him Smurphy (his name whith an s in the front) Because he wears alot of blue. So he called me owenater and I added 100 :) XD
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline tofu

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • *Wiggly tongue*
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2011, 06:28:22 am »
I got mine from one of my friends because I didnt have a tan yet and he said i was whiter then tofu and the name just stuck its also my fursonas middle name.

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2011, 08:11:22 am »
I used to go by BlackFireXD13.  BlackFire because I was an emo nerd at the time and XD13 because I happen to love the emote and number.

Then, on deviantART, someone had already taken that username so I had to come up with a new one.  I decided to smush two of my favorite, and longest lasting OC's names together and it ended up being Kama-ItaeteXIII.  Kama is my alter-ego and Itaete is his best friend (If you know what I mean! JK).  XIII is because I like the roman numeral 13. >.>

Then, I was making an icon for my dA account which involved dynamic smushing together Kama and Itaete and I found out that Kamaete was easier to write than Kama-ItaeteXIII.  Kamaete has since been my user name.

...In my pants.

Liekos

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 08:17:33 am »
Jae is my nickname, cause there are way toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many Jennys in class, LOL. Seriously, if you called out "Jenny!" about six heads would turn xD
Farkas means wolf.. though i forgot which language ^^'

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 02:41:07 am »
I use to go by Raven, I picked that name for most users because the actual bird is my favorite animal xD It was mysterious and just seemed to fit me, but I soon came to see that it was becoming way to common of a name, so at the moment I have changed my name to Katsa, after a favorite book character of mine in my favorite book of all time, and I've read a lot of books, 'Graceling'. Katsa is the main character x3
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

drtranfan

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2011, 04:24:19 am »
i used to go  by drtranfan, because he was so awesome sauce. dr is in there cause they would call him doctor, witch he really wasnt.hes just  a kid with that movie cormercial mans voice messing with him XD tran was his name. fan because i was his no.1 fan. but then, i discorvered.. invader zim! and so gir was my favorite character. we were the same in so many ways. i would run around and scream like when i was little, and i love tacos too. moosy fate used to be my motto before i even watched it. now its " WAFFLES!" and he likes them just like me. we would both have pigs. <3 i had a  toy webkinz pig, hed have a time traveling pig. i just felt like it was love at first site. and the episode i saw him dancing, i had to make that my avi. and then, i couldnt contain myself... i loved him so much.. i wanted to go around most websites with the username! so thats how my name was gir, and i felt like my life was fullfilled and my deed was done. the end.

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2011, 05:42:19 am »
I use to go by Raven, I picked that name for most users because the actual bird is my favorite animal xD It was mysterious and just seemed to fit me, but I soon came to see that it was becoming way to common of a name, so at the moment I have changed my name to Katsa, after a favorite book character of mine in my favorite book of all time, and I've read a lot of books, 'Graceling'. Katsa is the main character x3

I wondered why it seemed familiar, I just reread that book. C:  I wondered at your name-change.
...In my pants.

12dollars

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2011, 08:14:13 am »
I get a lot of questions about why my username is 12 Dollars. I was going through my wallet and I had $12 cash on me, then it so happened to be the 12 of December XD
So I just stuck with 12 Dollars, cause it was full of irony