Author Topic: What if there was a Feral-HeartCon or FeralCon?  (Read 3939 times)

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
Re: What if there was a Feral-HeartCon or FeralCon?
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2014, 11:21:32 pm »
I actually think this is a pretty cool idea. But since I have no money and my parents would think it is a stupid idea to go to a convention for a game, and they might think it's weird since yes, they're could be fursuits and my mother and father are totally against furries.

But I would like to see this happen, it'd be nice to meet up with your buds on FH and even meet new ones. ^^

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2014, 10:47:30 am »
Indeed that would really be a fun idea, the thing that could be the most difficult issue, is where would the FeralCon be held? If it was held in Europe, probably not many USA players would be able to join, and then the other way around of course.

It is a nice thought, and I wish it could be easier to create such event ^^

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 03:35:56 pm »
I've actually thought of this a couple times. Really happy it's getting positive feedback.

A 'FeralCon' would be an amazing way to get people to take an interest in Feral Heart, and would really allow for the game to get more publicity. Merchandise like T-shirts, bracelets, mugs, etc would also let Floofs show their love for the game. It would also allow people to meet who've always wanted to meet. Of course there is always the problem of location. I'd imagine a good place to have it would be somewhere to meet in the middle. Being on THE west coast, any distance would be a pretty long one for me. Of course I'd be more than willing to fly out for a FHCon, but that doesn't go for everyone.

A really amazing idea that I'm sure we've all thought about at one point or another. Hurhur just maybe one day <3

Offline PennsylvaniaRedneck

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Message me roleplay links, I'd love to join.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2014, 01:38:07 am »
This would be a lot of fun! I'd love to go.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.

Offline warroiranimals

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • This sentence is a lie.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2014, 04:46:05 pm »
Wow! I've thought of a lot of cons before, but never a Feral-Heart one. Good idea! I agree with what is mostly being said in this discussion: it would be awesome, but very hard. But at least the con would most likely not be TOO flooded like ComicCon is. Another problem would be the cost of the merchandise and the amount of effort put in to the convention...it'd take a lot of volunteers. But I'm sure it'd be worth it!

Back up account: ~Jay~

"I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything!"

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2014, 06:58:09 pm »
I would definitely join!

but kij you don't live in america

oh

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline ShadowPaws3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Bro. Little Babies Ice Cream.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2014, 03:38:31 pm »
you would get a nametag and put your in game username on it and if you see an ingame friend run up to them to hug them.
Ingame: ShadowPaws3 or We Are One~
Forums: Wolf_Soul_ or Dark~
My roleplay site: http://fielddogs.createaforum.com/index.php#c1 (it would be great if any of you signed up! It's so lonely there...)

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2014, 08:03:16 pm »
This would honestly be amazing! Most of my well known friends, I have seen their faces and voices and what not so it would be easy to spot them out. I was actually going to meet up with some friends at a con of whom I met on Feral Heart in 2011 and they have became my best friends. However I had A non expected injury happen and I can not travel to the Con. Hopefully I can go to the con of the summer of 2015 and meet with them! They have sent me presents in the mail and everything, and gosh they are super great. Seeing most of the staff does not live inside the states where I live and I recon half the Feral Heart community lives, it would be hard to create one. The Ebon Circle has been planing a meet up for years and we have often blabbered on about having both a FH Con and a TEC meetup and how amazing and wonderful that would be. I think we would blow up a few trash cans no doubt, and maybe pee on a couple lamps. Just maybe.

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2014, 02:22:19 am »
Great to see this topic still alive! Indeed the problem that many members of the Feral-Heart community do not live in America can affect the possibility of a FH Con, but still there are many Pro's to having a FH Con.

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2014, 05:50:56 am »
And we can have fursuiters and cosplayers of people's FH characters! It would be awesome to see other people dressed as their characters, and maybe people who don't want to reveal their identity can wear their costumes to the convention.

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart