Author Topic: Feralheart.exe stopped working?  (Read 607 times)

Offline Shiningbird122

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hello, i'm Raven, and this is Feralheart.
    • View Profile
Feralheart.exe stopped working?
« on: October 27, 2014, 11:39:59 am »
i'm wondering if fluorite plains is a crashfest? i had a lynx character, and i wanted to find more lynx, so i went to fluorite from bonfire. i was walking around, near the entrance to cape of distant worlds, and then a popup that looked like a popup from a windows computer(i'm on a mac) but had the Mac buttons for exit, minimize and upsize buttons. it said that feralheart.exe has stopped working and that there may be a problem with Wine. the icon for feralheart.exe is an icon for something that would use CrossOver, but i downloaded the mac FH version. should i try redownloading or what? i'm completely lost here.
"Crow, the old saying goes like this: birds of a feather flock together."
                                                                        "Mhmm..."
"will we 'flock together'?"
                                                                    "........yes."

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart.exe stopped working?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 01:01:01 pm »
Is this happenin' constantly or is this a one-time deal?
FeralHeart wasn't originally formatted for Mac computers thus it doesn't surprise me that a crowded map such as Fluorite may be a bum at times. I've heard of users whos computers cannot hold up the program well within the map while they're just fine in other public maps.

I know little when it comes to macs but perhaps ye' could try sendin' yer character home then testin' to see if ye'll crash in other maps after a short while.
Here's a tutorial coverin' how to retrieve yer character:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=40986.0
gone