Author Topic: Warriors: RFA l Recruiting!  (Read 3406 times)

Offline Ylrai

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Warriors: RFA l Recruiting!
« on: November 11, 2014, 01:32:58 am »
Hello, and Welcome to my advertisement for Warriors: Reborn From the Ashes! This is a Four Clan, Uniquely Plotted, Literate, Very Active, Sited, and Mapped Warrior cat Roleplay.

Status - New and Active
Season - LeafBare

Clans

Rabbitclan

All high ranks are taken. Though you are still able to audition for another normal rank.

Like WindClan, RabbitClan is swift. They have a strong spiritual, and physical connection with StarClan.
They are fiercely loyal, quick-witted, with good instincts. They are friendly to other clans, though are not easily trusting. This clan struggles with prey a bit more than the others, but is still strong.

Wolfclan

All high ranks except medicine cat are taken. So you may audition for that, or a normal rank.

Being like ShadowClan, WolfClan are naturally the dark-hearts of the forest. They are generally isolated from other clans, rarely associating in alliances. But, they are clever, cunning, loyal, and good cats when it comes down to it.

Perchclan

Leader is taken, other high ranks are open. You can audition for med cat, deputy or a normal rank.

As they are similar to RiverClan, PerchClan are water bugs. They are other wise calm, collected and generally kind; having an appreciation for beautiful things. Sometimes, they can be fierce, with a bit of a temper.

Bearclan

Leader is taken, other high ranks are open. You can audition for med cat, deputy or a normal rank.

Bearclan is like Thunderclan in many ways. Strong, brave, with a deep appreciation for honor and starclan. They are pure, and true with a strong sense of honesty; sometimes they can be daredevils.

Audition

Normal Rank Audition

Clan:
Character Name:
FH Username:
Activity Level:
Roleplay Sample:

High Rank Audition

Clan
Character Name:
High Rank Wanted:
Have you ever been a staff in another WC roleplay?:
Do you promise do remain active?:
Activity Level:
RP Sample:

Our Site is warriorsrfa.boards.net

Offline rainbowanemone

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • TinyKiing
    • View Profile
    • Werifesteria A Canine Roleplay
Re: Warriors: RFA l Recruiting!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 02:47:12 pm »
Clan: PerchClan
Character Name: Honeydew
High Rank Wanted: Deputy
Have you ever been a staff in another WC roleplay?: Yes.
Do you promise do remain active?: yup ^_^
Activity Level: Newish :3.. so Active..
RP Sample:
Silverear a Deaf/mute she-cat I play on another WarriorSite

Something stirred within the Elders den of StormClan, sunhigh was already here and all of the warriors had left a long time ago for hunting and training their apprentices, not to mention patrols. The clan was very quiet expect a few kits rolling around in the dirt and arguing about who would be leader, it was a peaceful Newleaf day overall and the sun had finally escaped from the cover of the clouds and was shining brightly. Deep inside the elders den hidden from any sunlight was a puffed out she-cat, her grey fur was a mess and it made her look like a fat old cat, her face was hidden somewhere under all that fur but it was hard to tell where... Two ears perked up and twitched... ah well there was her head. Her fur seemed to shiver with a small stretching motioning and sure enough the she-cats slim face popped out of her mess of fur with sleepy eyes. She proceeded to yawn as her small white teeth showed and her light pink tongue curled with the effort, she was facing away from the dens entrance and smacked her mouth closed finished with her yawn.

The Elders den was lit up quiet brightly of course with the sun shinning on a pretty day, the she-cat squinted her still sleep filled eyes at the dens wall '..hm.. sun..suns nice.. warm.. and bright...' she yawned once more and buried her face back into the silver mess that was her fur. A few moments of silence pasted and you would have thought the young elder would have went back to sleep by now, ...CRASH... The she-cat busted out of the elders den entrance stumbling into the camps clearing "Sun! The sun is out!' she quickly sat up and whipped her head back and forth before looking up at the sun and of course dropped her head down as the sunlight blinded her. "Argh! SUN!" She stumbled to her paws still blinded by the sun and ran towards what she thought was the camps entrance. She lifted her foreleg and rubbed at her eyes slowly blinking them open... "Darkness? What happen to the sun..? Someone put out the sun!?" Her eyes opened wide and she began to hyperventilate and ran forward running into the den wall of the elders den. She fell back with an thud and blinked looking at the top of the elders den 'oh..I'm in the den... I'm in the den! Oh what about Hawkstrike?! Will he still be waiting?'

Silverear finally made her way out of the camp with hast and her fluffy ball of mess fur coming with her, her small paws padded against the grounds earth as she ran towards the platform. The platform was where her and Hawkstrike had planned to meet this morning at sunhigh and she had no idea how late she was or if he would even be there, 'please please don't be too late, it can't be too late right?.... Hey is that a mouse..?" She turned her head seeing something small and grey and... CRASH... Silverear ran into a brier bush and her long fur was covered in them, she squinted her eyes open glared at the brier on her nose 'Really... because running into the elders den wall wasn't enough?.."

Several moments later a she-cat padded out form around a tree and she honestly looked like an elder now instead of a young sleek she-cat, she could smell the river now and something else that tingled her nose and made her whiskers twitch with excitement 'Hawkstrike!' She trotted to the edge of the tree line so she could look at the Platform... there he was. Her heart skipped a beat..or two.. maybe three, which she didn't blame her heart after all the handsome tom that she was looking at took her breath away sometimes. He sat on the platform staring up at the bright blue sky, his short light brown fur seemed to glow golden under the sunlight  and his amber eyes seemed to shine like fire, Silverear breathed in deeply as she soaked in the sight of him before taking a step forward. Pain from her side made her look down at her fur 'WHAT?! STARCLAN! WHY?!?" She had just noticed how horrible her fur looked, she had not groomed herself that morning and her trip through the woods- brier bush... left her with briers, one or two small twigs and some left behind dried up leaves from leafbare.

Quickly she shot back behind a tree and began plucking the briers out from her fur, she breathed in sharply a few times forgetting that she was the only one that couldn't hear. 'Don't let him see me.. StarClan I swear I will personally die just to come up there and scream at you if you let him see me!'  Her soft pink tongue quickly licked at her grey fur smoothing it out and pulling a few more briers out along the way with her teeth.  She wasn't just panicking about her fur she had been nervous about this since they made plans for it, the water frightened her a bit. She was sure she could swim it's just the thought of strong water lashing against her in silence bothered her. She breathed in deeply and quickly got back to grooming herself.

Offline howlingseekrs

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Warriors: RFA l Recruiting!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 12:56:23 am »
Clan- wolfclan
Character Name: Foxsplash
High Rank Wanted: Medicine cat
Have you ever been a staff in another WC roleplay?: On other websites, but not FeralHeart
Do you promise do remain active?: Yes
Activity Level: Moderate.. If I get grounded I won't be on but I try to go on every other day at least
RP Sample:
The cat crouched low, it's one good eye gleaming in the moonlight. There was something about the way it stared directly at you that'd make you want to just curl up in a ball and wither away. Finally the cat stepped out, it's small patches of silver tabby stripes glistening as a soft drizzle started. With a soft flick of a bushy tail, a feather leaped into the air, excitedly drifting onto your nose. "You must be as light as a feather to capture the beast inside." Said the unfamiliar cat. And with that, the feather and the cat disappeared.