Author Topic: Rarrentyme //Needing more members and support!//  (Read 4829 times)

Offline DragonGamez

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Rarrentyme //Needing more members and support!//
« on: November 25, 2014, 03:22:55 am »
Hi there, Wing here! I can't believe I didn't think to post here a while ago...  ::)
Anywho, the MORPG I (and other fellow staff) are creating has recently given out a teaser version of the game, just a basic first start where you can wander in the small map and give you something to do while we work on the actual beginning product!

Only those who are members on the forums are able to download the game, to keep random people from gaining possession, for now. We have a dA group too! (DeviantArt group) http://rarrentyme-group.deviantart.com/ and the forum http://rarrentyme.boards.net/

We could really use the members and support to keep this game up and running!   ;D I'm sure all the staff and other players would appreciate it, and we love welcoming newcomers into the community. The forums have been a bit quiet lately, and you can help with that! Join in and roleplay, play games, chat and talk to fellow players, start discussions, suggest things for the game, etc. And the more support we get the faster we may be able to complete this!

Rarrentyme is free to play and always will be. You will be able to hunt, fight, roleplay, and participate in various quests and possibly even need to solve a mystery. The lands await you, whether you be griffin, dragon, pegasi, or pheonix.

Species that will be playable

Dragon
Wyvern
Hippogriff
Griffin
Pegasi
Unicorn
Phoenix

So come join us, and participate in a starting community of soon-to-be players of this Multiplayer Online RolePlaying Game!

Offline PennsylvaniaRedneck

• Experienced Traveler
  • Message me roleplay links, I'd love to join.
    • View Profile
Re: Rarrentyme //Needing more members and support!//
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 04:30:24 am »
You had me at "griffin". Definitely joining/downloading! Will there be mod/admin applications open in the future? I'd love to help you guys if you need it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:33:06 am by TheCockatiel »
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.

Offline DragonGamez

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 10:13:38 pm »
You had me at "griffin". Definitely joining/downloading! Will there be mod/admin applications open in the future? I'd love to help you guys if you need it.

Thanks so much for the support!  ;D Currently we are not in need of staff, but applications will most likely be open in the future. And members can still contribute ideas and even a few little 3d models (mostly terrain models)

What would you be able to offer as a member of staff?

Offline PennsylvaniaRedneck

• Experienced Traveler
  • Message me roleplay links, I'd love to join.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 01:40:20 am »
If it's based on the same server as FH is, I can help with maps, markings, presets, and the like. I also have experience modding/admining roleplays, stories, and forums.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.

Offline DragonGamez

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 05:33:32 pm »
If it's based on the same server as FH is, I can help with maps, markings, presets, and the like. I also have experience modding/admining roleplays, stories, and forums.

Well it will be made from scratch, currently it's in the making and its made with a different game engine and the like. When Staff Applications reopen, I'll consider this. If you're good at moderating, the games and forums could use it once we gain more members.