Author Topic: The Broken Fence | Inactive Roleplay  (Read 28611 times)

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Re: The Broken Fence | Farm Animal Roleplay | Open and Accepting!
« Reply #120 on: January 06, 2015, 04:48:57 am »
The tornado of panic, despair, and confusion inside Rhylue continued to rage as she tried to think of what do to. Perhaps she could ask for help? The problem was, she didn't know practically any of the animals well enough to turn to one of them. I'll probably ask the first one I find, she thought. Suddenly, she heard a snort not too far from her, which made her turn her head towards the noise with shock and relief that one of the animals was nearby. On the ground a couple of metres away were a couple of goats. Here goes, Rhylue thought as she opened her beak to start the conversation. "Um...hello?"

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 08, 2015, 04:05:22 am »
Oh snappz, I'm terribly sorry for my absence! Life got a bit crazy for a while!
Can I get a recap of anything I've missed?
Sorry for those who were waiting on my replies!]]
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2015, 03:07:18 am »

{I believe you didn't miss much, so far I think that the others are now away from the farm, or going into the forest. Nothing has really been posted since you went for a short while. So luckily you haven't missed much  :)

@Turtlex - I'm so sorry I didn't manage to see they post where Lusa and Hydiv questioned Arkani and Seir. Maybe you could have them approach again and I'll get my character to interact? }
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2015, 10:01:17 pm »

C a n t o n
____________________________________________________________________________________________

The slim canine's attention drifted away from the heavens and focused on the raccoon trotting alongside him. The smaller creature's words brought a smirk to his face. "Y'got that right, partner." The coydog snickered, flashing his canines and slowing his trotting pace a bit once they passed the tattered fence. Blinking, Canton squinted and refocused his attention upwards, searching the grey sky for the crow. At last he located Charlie, who had just perched upon a distant fence post, indicating the location of a casualty- which meant a free meal. "Nyeheh, looks like Charlie's found us some free eats." Canton exclaimed, furrowing his eyebrows and smiling in satisfaction. Just as he began to step in that direction, high pitched barking made his large triangular ears spring forward, and his pawsteps freeze. "Tsk, great." He mumbled under his breath, glancing down at Rojo, then in the direction the irritating sound was coming from. The sight that he would then behold immediately made him bust out in laughter. A small terrier (Dixie) stood bravely in their way, snarling and barking at them a warning to scram. The words of the tiny dog only made Canton laugh even more- a bold warning coming from such a tiny thing. "Get a load 'a this, Rojo!" He exclaimed between laughs, nudging the raccoon with his elbow, his bush tail swaying back and forth in amusement. "Little thing thinks she's a German Shepherd!" He added, letting out more mocking laughter at the concept, then slowly ceasing his chuckling to look back over at the brave little lapdog. "And what're you gonna if we don't, ankle-biter?" The coydog replied to the small dog, smirking in entertainment and stepping ominously closer.

S e i r
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Seir splayed his ears and frowned at the mare, sensing the sarcasm in her voice. However, the moment of irritation faded immediately. He'd never been one to hold much of a grudge. As the dappled grey slowed down, he, too slowed his pace, glancing down occasionally to check for roots or anymore obstacles that would end in another embarrassing stumble. Once Arkani began talking, though, he raised his head, one ear flicked towards her. As she began explaining more and more dangerous creatures that inhabited the area where they currently were, he began to grow more wary by the second, and his gaze snapped to and fro to anything that moved. "Wolves?... Bears?... Cougars?..." Seir repeated as Arkani spoke the words, gulping nervously. His ears snapped forward as the mare quickly mentioned snakes, then trotted away like no big deal. "S-snakes?" The mustang frowned, eyes wide as he shot rapid glances back and forth, frozen in place for a second, before suddenly snapping out of it and shaking his head. "Arkani wait for me!" Exclaimed the colt, bolting after the older mare.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2015, 11:29:38 pm »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2015, 05:18:02 pm »

Lusa flicked her ear, hearing someone speaking. She could tell it didn't belong to her father. She turned, seeing Rhylue nearby. "Uh, who are you?" she asked, relieved to see another animal that had survived. //short

The terrier's tiny legs trembled, staring ahead at the larger canine. Her voice still remained calm, but there was a sliver of fear in it. "If you had at least a little respect or good in ya, you'd leave these animals alone. How'd you like it if your family was killed and I came and ate them?! And if you are as 'strong' as you're trying to make yourself look, can't you go and hunt for yourself in the forest?" She growled lowly, before turning to Leauana. "They're trying to eat the farm animals," she muttered, glaring at Canton and Rojo.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 27, 2015, 09:58:53 pm »
@SmithyOrbs--Accepted! Welcome to the roleplay ^^

In case you want to know what's happened so far, basically the tornado has stopped but already caused it's damage. Many of the animals are out in the field or forest.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 14, 2015, 03:11:56 am »
Bump.

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 14, 2015, 04:52:46 am »
(@Turtlex By the way, the two goats Rhylue was trying to talk to were Lusa and Hydiv, in case you didn't know.)
Edit: Oops, I didn't realize you already responded, my bad! XD

Rhylue, relieved that she had been noticed, slightly calmed herself down, and spoke. "Um...what has just happened? It happened all too quickly...uh...could...could you please tell me...what has just happened?"
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 05:42:08 am by Blu Parrot »

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 14, 2015, 05:00:40 am »
((I know, if you go up a few posts my post is there))