Author Topic: FNAF Peoplez?!  (Read 7397 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: FNAF Peoplez?!
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2014, 02:15:30 am »
I'm crazy obsessed with the games XD I think I may have some problems it's not natural to be super attached to a fictional human being O.o Mike is the best night guard :D well to me anyways XD

I can agree with you, but with Foxy and The Mangle. (I just want to squeeze them to death with a hug)
Same here :3 I'd say my favorite characters would be Foxy, Mangle, Bonnie and Mike :D I kinda think Phoneguy was the murderer of the children.

I've heard the Phone Guy is Purple Guy theory, I think it could be possible. Hopefully we'll learn more when the next game comes out.

And Bonnie is best animatronic, m'kay?

I like Bonnie to, old and new. Shadow Bonnie isn't under that list though.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2014, 02:17:08 am »
I'm crazy obsessed with the games XD I think I may have some problems it's not natural to be super attached to a fictional human being O.o Mike is the best night guard :D well to me anyways XD

I can agree with you, but with Foxy and The Mangle. (I just want to squeeze them to death with a hug)
Same here :3 I'd say my favorite characters would be Foxy, Mangle, Bonnie and Mike :D I kinda think Phoneguy was the murderer of the children.

I've heard the Phone Guy is Purple Guy theory, I think it could be possible. Hopefully we'll learn more when the next game comes out.

And Bonnie is best animatronic, m'kay?
I think it's Phoneguy because he seems to know a ton about the animatronics like in the second game he knows their A.I was messed with... But wat how XD and he says someone broke in and did it. When could anyone break in? Jeremy's there all night people are there during the day. He also doesn't seem nervous until night six when he's like "you're not supposed to be there!" And stuff and says he'll take over Nightshift for Jeremy but that's not really necessary unless he doesn't want you to find out OnO and in the first game he's all nervous and stuff maybe he feels guilty or is worried Mike will find out. Bum bum buuuuuuum!

Signature drawn by Me

Offline .Sasha.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • in a relationship with 50 non existent characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2015, 08:59:59 pm »
*hops in*
ayyee

Well i love that game, its different. Didnt even knew animatronics existed before this whoa. But my problem is all the immature kids in the fandom who dont understand it. Ships can be made yeah but they wouldn't work since those are robots. And i cant even find a good rp in feral heart because everyones either Sshape shifting from human into animatronic like???? How??? Or just trolling around with their oh so perfect ocs who actually take away the role of canon characters thats such a paaainnn. I really wish there'd be more literate and canon people around the times i am online...
In-game; .Sasha.
Yes hello this the dad of FH. Mostly seen at The Grounds.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2015, 12:49:10 am »
*hops in*
ayyee

Well i love that game, its different. Didnt even knew animatronics existed before this whoa. But my problem is all the immature kids in the fandom who dont understand it. Ships can be made yeah but they wouldn't work since those are robots. And i cant even find a good rp in feral heart because everyones either Sshape shifting from human into animatronic like???? How??? Or just trolling around with their oh so perfect ocs who actually take away the role of canon characters thats such a paaainnn. I really wish there'd be more literate and canon people around the times i am online...

I can relate to this, so many people don't understand that the game is mostly about the backstory not the scare. This is the one thing that annoys me on a top ten list for me, and here is that list.
10. Picking up on a slight irregular behavior in one of my friends.
9. Common music in my view. (Pop, etc.) (No offense)
8. People thinking Foxy is good.
7. Cussing. (It annoys me a bit enough to make it to 7)
6. Stuff that takes a long time. (I'm not very good at being patient when I'm getting something)
5. Jokes that are not very nice.
4. Lag spikes.
3. The Puppet/Marionette in FNAF.
2. A 'friend' playfully ruining something.
1. FNAF is not about the scare, it's about the backstory. -.- (No offense)

People are just- ugh sometimes, I hate the shipping in FNAF. I also hate the abuse with FNAF OCs, mostly I hate the inappropriate pieces of FNAF. Also some people probably make jokes of FNAF that offend me. I can agree with most of this, but some people speak other languages and don't know a lot about English literature which can make their literature pretty low. So I wouldn't mind that, but I don't like the abuse with FNAF OCs most of the time, but sometimes we gotta ignore it.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Amatis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cora~Ferali
    • LittleWolfArtist
    • TinyPawArts
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2015, 01:30:10 am »
I would say that i'm obsessed to the point of looking up all sorts of gameplays and screenshots in the game XD
I'm trying to find a good way to draw Freddy.
Meeeh.

That aside, I would have to say my favorite thing about the game is indeed the lore. This game series has the right mix of terror and curiosity that keeps players digging deeper to solve everything! The theories, the fanfics, etc, it's all so neat to me ^^
There are a couple things that annoy me. It isn't about the game itself, it's the people that act like they know everything about the game when really no one but Scott knows, and maybe not even he himself knows everything.

My favorite character has to be Golden -v-
~Things get worse before they get better~

Offline .Sasha.

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2015, 09:12:08 am »
@Spectrum aye you're so right with this. Gotta ask do you have an active fnaf rp? From what i can tell you seem pretty coolio.
And i met total pervs yesterday in the map again which slowly makes me hate the fandom pretty much. Expect for the some people who still know whats up.

Btw, if you cant tell, my fav character is toy bonnie yes bonbon is love bonbon is life
In-game; .Sasha.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2015, 11:55:24 am »
@Spectrum aye you're so right with this. Gotta ask do you have an active fnaf rp? From what i can tell you seem pretty coolio.
And i met total pervs yesterday in the map again which slowly makes me hate the fandom pretty much. Expect for the some people who still know whats up.

Btw, if you cant tell, my fav character is toy bonnie yes bonbon is love bonbon is life

Bonnie isn't my favorite but I really like Bonnie! Foxy is my favorite, but Springtrap is starting to catch my interest. I currently do not own an active FNAF RP, but I can setup one! c: Cause I'd love to, I never found strange activity in the FNAF 2 map.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline .Sasha.

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2015, 12:31:22 pm »
I'm actually working on a post for one right now! We could do that together if you'd like, but i fear due to me living in germany i have a hella different time zone and qm mostly online when others have school, what for me is evening. ;v;
In-game; .Sasha.

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2015, 08:39:43 pm »
Lol I am really obsessed with FNaF XD its all I talk about and I'm currently trying to persuade someone in my family to let me get a hoodie off custom ink with a drawing i made of the FNaF characters.

Signature drawn by Me

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2015, 09:55:19 pm »
I got a shirt related to FNAF already, there's actually some real cool FNAF stuff on Etsy.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae