Author Topic: Back, but not the same.  (Read 2340 times)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: Back, but not the same.
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2014, 02:07:44 pm »
!!
Vespa's been wonderin' for months and months as to when ye' would return, ye'! I've quite missed seein' ye' around as ye' were one of the first familiar faces I've made since startin' here on this forum. Glad to have ye' back and I'm quite curious to see what this new fursona lass looks like (me guesses yer avatar is her but those small pixels are a bit difficult to see for Vesp's horrible eyes).

I'm glad to be back, Vespian! I was pretty busy before and didn't have time for FH I'm afraid, but I have much more accessibility to FH now and more time to spare! I've missed you aswell- I remember you being one of the floofs I admired most <3

Huzzah! Our floof has returned! Welcome back Fishhy! Glad to see you returned ???

Thank you!

Welcome back! <3 Love the name! I have a problem with keeping one name so I think I might just change my fursona name to the one it has always been instead of Pip. Before I get bugged. xD

Thank you, the name took some researched picking c: And as for your own name- it's lovely either way you go!

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??